Steve.

Steve.Melbourne

Chlorine smell in 600ml bottles.

My partner and I have been enjoying nobles for the last 4-5 years. It's great. Although the last few batches we have had in the 600ml bottles has quite a noticeable chlorine smell, Very noticeable actually. we do not drink tap water. This is a real turn off and I hope you guys can get back on track with it all considering some of the other reviews I have read lately.
Kind regards,
Steve.

Water tastes dank

I am a long time buyer and lover of this water but the last 2 boxes I got were off and tasted dank and awful. The batch number on the bad ones started with a 17 and another one I had was a different batch number and fine but the 2 I had that started with 17 were so bad, it was in drinkable. This happened to me several years ago and thought it may of be just a once off and have never had a problem again until this past week. So disappointed as this is my favorite water.

AnnabelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be good, now tastes strange

This water used to have no flavour and I loved it. It now tastes strange and I have had a headache since opening the latest ask yesterday. I'll be having it tested. I buy the 5 litre casks.

Annabel

I phoned today. They are checking the batch and said they would advise.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

It's distilled water

Bought it without reading fine print since the flouride/clouride-free caught my eye. Has NO minerals, will not quench thirst. Usable for cooking and car batteries I guess.

Fred
Fred

hmmm.....

I put a bottle of this water in the freezer for almost 4 hours and it never froze. Not even icy. No chunks of ice anywhere. It was super cold though. Really makes you wonder.

Not so pure?

I had been using pureau for a few years for drinking and cooking purposes and stopped purchasing this as I was quite disappointed to find out that when I tested the TDS it was actually HIGHER than my tap water readings.

I use another brand of water to make colloidal silver (I test each batch of this water and this other brand always falls under 0.5 TDS)

I would suggest that if you are using pureau for colloidal silver making that you test each batch before use.

Jean
Jean
consumer warrior

consumer warriorAU

Tastes strange, with a nasty aftertaste

I bought this after reading about the side effects of fluoridated water. I am going to have to throw the box away as it tastes so bad and leaves a nasty aftertaste. I guess we are all different but this does not taste good to me or my daughter.

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives