BadgerDarling Downs, QLD

Is it tap water treated and bottled?

I read on all the bottled water brands in Australia that pureau is treated tap water? The only brand that came back as true spring water was the Tasmanian mountain waters brand in the white cask/bladder. So now I only buy the Tasmanian mountain waters brand.If I'm going to pay 80cents a litre for water I want it to be real spring water!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths stanthorpe for $7.00.

Jipped and angry

Jipped and angryMelbourne

Recently has contained noticeable particulates/impurities

Have enjoyed Pureau for many years. For the past few months have noticed that the water contains impurities, such as floating particulates, including what looks like aluminium coloured metallic pieces and other 'floaties'. I called the manufacturer about it a few months ago. The latest 10 litre box bought this week (July 29th 2017) also contains these impurities. This water is also noticeably acidic.

benfrompureauNoble's Pureau

Ok

So is this water good for u or not ...? This water has a good taste to it and it tastes really good i think the water is a good choice

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

a bit concerned

I have been using Pureau water for a least 10 years, and I am having health issues, so looking at every aspect of my life.
I tested the ph of the water and it was 5.5 compared to tap water of 7.25, I been reading that it should be around 7.
????

stomach ache

My mother drank 1 600ml bottle and a couple of hours later she got a really bad stomach ache. Could this water be the cause it?

benfrompureauNoble's Pureau

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives