Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau

Some acidity?

I have used this water for parties, etc because it said it was pure water with nothing in it. While it was fine for drinking, I recently needed to do a chemical test that needed distilled water. I used Pureau but had peculiar results and when I took the pH level of Pureau it seemed to be about 4.5 whereas I expected 7. This seems to indicate that there is something in the water. .... if so, can you tell me what it is?

Purchased in July 2018.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great but expensive

This is the best water I have ever purchased, very light and no nasty after tastes.
Only thing I would change is sell it cheaper from your website and make small slabs of water bottles ..

Jezza11

Jezza11Gold Coast

Great water but box construction has been unreliable recently

We buy four (4) boxes per week and I add quality trace minerals once a day to each of our glasses to fix the mineral problem.

However, the quality of the box construction is longer reliable. Boxes fall apart easily. Some supermarkets where we travelled in various states of Australia recently had empty shelves excpet for 3 or 4 broken boxes. It seems that some supermarkets are not restocking the 10 litre boxes at the moment because the boxes come unstuck and can't be sold. I realise that it could be industrial sabotage but you really need to get the problem fixed, it's been a couple of months now!

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Dez

DezAnna Bay

Water purity testing

Selene

SeleneBondi Beach

Good taste, feels safe with flouride

I have been drinking Pureau for a long time, I enjoy the taste lots, drinking pureau is the only way I can commit to drink 2 lts of water a day. I am aware that the water I drink is most important nutrition that I put in my body and I buy the best. I rated 4 because it lacks some minerals like magnesium..

Add minerals

I like the concept of pure water.
Perhaps consider a spin off of this water, with added minerals.
Not becuase it is the main complaint of the internet warriors, but because it would improve on what's offered for all.
I use Pureau when out and about, and prefer no fluoride.
But i mainly use The Nikken Pi Mag water purifier, as that cleans out the junk ...but... adds back the minerals, as well as the magentic charge to it.
Good water you offer... just keep evolving.
Perhaps some Alkaline versions.
Just a thought.
Cheers.
Decent price and clean.
Needs more options.

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives