Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau

KelBundaberg

Love this Pureau water

Took 2 x 5 litre casks of this on holidays and drank it in 2 days. It was really nice and pure.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles Online for $5.45.

The best water!

By far the best water you can purchase. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

bad

bad

Best water you can get

I have tried every brand of water and none come close to this i like water that tastes like water should this is the cleanest water i have ever drank. i can't go back to any other brand of water after having drank this for over a year they all taste slimy and make me want to puke.

Purchased in February 2017.

Terry S

Terry SPERTH

Absolutely the best water!

Love the taste - it's sweet and not tainted by fluoride and other contaminants. It just tastes pure.
I never buy other waters because most taste like tap water. Also the box with the tap is very user friendly! Would really like to get it delivered as I use so much and it's heavy to carry back!

Susu

SusuSydney

Water Divinity

This water tastes so beautiful and sweet, it is like the rainwater we used to drink as kids in the mountains. One of the rare beautiful products at the supermarket that actually tastes real. I'd love to see it available in bottles.

PeterS

PeterS

Best water for 30 years . . .

I remember buying this water when it was probably THE first bottled water on the market about 30 years ago. It was sold only in health food stores then. I love it. It's better than most filters can make and I have never been deficient of anything. Even though I was a vegan for 20 years, even on raw foods and juices only for 2 years.

Monmon

MonmonSydney, NSW

The best!

I'm very concerned when it comes to water since every brand seems to have fluoride. Pureau is fluoride free and those who know know that fluoride is actually bad for you. Tastes just like what real nasty free water should taste like. Thumbs up!

Polly

Polly

Pure - No Nasties

I like the taste of this water and especially that it has no fluoride or other nasties. Convenient to use.

stainglasswindow

stainglasswindowMelbourne

We buy this water weekly for our family

No fluoride is the reason why we drink this water. Tastes great and after a few weeks of changing from our water-filter jug to Pureau, I started looking really healthy (though I admit I also cut out sugar around the same time). I wish they offered filtered water products in larger quantities direct from the site. That's my only complaint. I have to get mine delivered from the supermarket and it feels like I'm creating a lot of rubbish from the packaging as we go through a few cartons a week.

jim.robson183

jim.robson183Gold Coast, Queensland

Pure & Healthy

Noble's Pureau is great form of pure distilled water.
The containers are easy to use nd the water lasts for ages.

Louisa

LouisaQueensland

My favourite water and would drink only this if I could afford it.

Love the taste of this water as well as the fact that they have removed all contaminants such as fluoride. Their packaging is great in the silver bladder within the box - easy to pour from, stays cooler than bottled water (our van gets extremely hot at times - tested recently in outback Qld) and will not be impacted by the length of time in storage due to its packaging. I would like to be able to buy it in bulk as it's definitely our "treat" water when we want one that we really enjoy & can't get enough of.

Best commercially packaged water this side of the Black Stump!!

MelanieH

MelanieHWhitby

Best water round

My husband has a digital tester and this is the most purest water you can get. No added metals or any other nasties that aren't good for you. We go through a couple of the 10L boxes a week. Our 2 young girls can fill up their bottles easily from these boxes.

Best & Safest Water In Australia

I love this water, its the closest you can get to pure water which is like distilled or rain water. I know ive felt the health benefits of drinking this water and so have countless others. If you dont have a distiller, then the best water you can buy in Australia is Pureau! Its got no fluoride or any other minerals added which is a good thing! Its packaged without any BPA. Get your alkalinity from your fruits and veggies not your water.

Jitesh J

Jitesh JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pureau of investigations

Great water, think it definitely had some health benefits for me. Think it improved my dreaming ability, wow just wow.... Only bad side is having to go back to regular water when you run out. Nice work!

JJ1969

JJ1969Southwest, VIC

Love this water

Love the taste and benefits of this water. Thank you. We buy the cask of it for our household but I have never seen the smaller bottles. They would be so convenient for on the go. I live in the Geelong region in Victoria. Can you let me know where you stock these?

BetterSaid

BetterSaidNorthern Region, NSW

Best Water So Far

I am not scientist but I prefer this water over Coles water products. I have also tried Mt Franklin and many of the others available. I don't like bottled water anymore and prefer the casks. This water not only tastes cleaner than the rest but is refreshing. Never had any problems with it and will continue to buy it. Please just try to keep it as clean and pure as possible as I don't want to have to switch products.

May 2nd 2018 Update: Love It - Always more refreshing than other water.

As always. Whenever I buy Pureau water it's a more refreshing and better tasting water then any others I have tried. I don't always purchase it. Buy I switch between Pureau and NeverFail spring water which is also in a cask.

Ali

AliSydney

No Fluoride then no toxic

The only water source in Australia that doesn't contain Fluoride (HexaFluorosilicic Acid), this compound is toxic people you should stop consuming it as well. Up to you

bec

becWhyalla

Best tasting water.

The only water we buy and drink. Wonderful knowing it has no fluoride and other chemicals added. Definitely worth the extra $$ you pay for it.

Great! Wouldn't drink any other water

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives