• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (16) · No

Great service, easy, lodged claim provided all the documents and had to wait for more than 2months and it was successful. Happy to have this company as a personal insurer.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateApril 2021
Claim ApprovedYes

Very easy and compassionate claims process

Claims process was very easy. Funeral cover was paid within weeks and accidental death was paid in a little over 12 months. This was only held up by a coronial investigation.

sheree l.
sheree l.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast claim

I have found them to be efficient and the claim turnaround was so fast. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend especially for accidental injury insurance. Very reasonable cost too

Claim DateMarch 2021

Joanne Cole
Joanne ColePerth

Broken bones

Very helpful and quick to pay out explaining what I was going to get and would be in my bank account in 2working days but was there the next day

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2021
Steve M.
Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Easy and Quick claim. Staff with compassionate

Customer service team promptly replies and is friendly and compassionate.
Claim form is simple, the entire process is straightforward, easy and quick. I got the money within a week.
Thank you very much Genus.

Claim DateJanuary 2021
Claim ApprovedYes

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Claim Procedures and Payments

I lodged a claim and it was processed and paid within three days. Excellent outcome and service.
Danielle from Genus was very helpful in processing my claim and answering my questions.

Claim DateNovember 2020
Marlene E.
Marlene E.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally recommend this

Thank you for the ease in which we were able to access the funds and care staff took to process it made things a lot less stressful during this time.

Claim DateOctober 2020
Donna Wood
Donna WoodSouthwest, VIC

Easy to claim

My husband set up this policy to make life simpler for me when he passed away and it was so easy to make a claim on it. Thank you to the team at Noble Oak.

Jessie
JessieIllawarra, NSW

Professional and efficient

The employees were very polite and compassionate. They provided me with all the information I needed very promptly. The payment was made into my account soon after I provided the paperwork.

Claim DateAugust 2020

woosel
wooselSydney, NSW

Thank You Sofina and Noble Oak!

Losing my spouse unexpectedly was a terrible shock. Noble Oak's Sofina made everything to do with my claim easier with her compassion as well as her efficiency in getting things organised. She responded quickly to any query I made and was very caring in her dealings with me. The claim was assessed and completed very quickly and I really feel nothing could have been handled better. Thanks so much, Sofina!

Claim DateJuly 2020
aunty.jane.54
aunty.jane.54Northern Region, NSW

Good value insurance

Very good value for money insurance. Claim was done over the phone in minutes - no hassles.... highly recommend for simple and trouble free insurance for the entire family. A A A A A +++++

Claim DateJune 2020
Diane Salter
Diane SalterVictoria

Claim for my Mother-in-Law

Danielle has been absolutely amazing in such a difficult time. She was compassionate and nothing was to much trouble. She was helpful and explained what we needed to do. The email was received instantly and we provided all the the information requested. It has been the simplest process so far. She constantly follows up which shows true customer service. Would highly recommend this business. She has made the whole process simple. Thank you so much.

Claim DateMay 2020
AdamLees
AdamLeesMelbourne

Professional and considerate

Good value. Very kind service throughout a difficult process, just seamless.
I did not start the cover, and having to make contact upon losing a parent is not an easy situation to be in, however the team were very understanding and made the whole process nice and simple.

Claim DateMay 2020

Claim for my mother

Without Danielle’s help and moral support, being very sympathetic in regards to my situation and the lockdown which makes things difficult , her assistance was so much appreciated , excellent customer service and truly an asset to the company... Thankyou Danielle in the claims dept and thankyou Genus Life Insuranxe

Claim DateApril 2020

Mytribe9
Mytribe9Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very understanding and compassionate

Unfortunately I was not the person who set this policy up the person I made the claim for set this up for himself but from what I have learnt in the last month this was one of the smoothest claiming process I know of iv heard nightmare stories about other funeral insurance companies my representative that I got on the day I need to start the claim was kind caring and very compassionate she also followed up with a phone call to see how myself and the family was going and still after the claim had been processed they still send a lovely email asking how the family is going thank-you guys for making this as easy as possible at one of our most darkest/saddest times in our lives you guys are legends

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives