2NobleOak

Alis K.
Alis K.
  Fair Incentive

Good , professional service

Good value policy with professional company agent that open the policy in very polite manner.
I will be very happy to recommend this company to anyone that want to open a policy.  Show details
shirleyyonge
shirleyyongeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Exceptionally professional experience

I saw an advertisement for life cover and thought I’d get a quote. The price was very reasonable and the application process was a breeze. I was contacted by Ted Humbler who helped me finish off my application. Happy to recommend! Show details
Jayson green
Jayson green

I had an accident and broke and dislocated a couple of bones
Rang them about a claim they sent paper work l filled it out sent back and l received my claim wishing 24 hours of them receiving my paperwork
Quick easy done and dusted been with them for 10 years my first claim
Ruth Seeto
Ruth Seeto2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great service, easy, lodged claim provided all the documents and had to wait for more than 2months and it was successful. Happy to have this company as a personal insurer. Show details
Cass
Cass

Very easy and compassionate claims process

Claims process was very easy. Funeral cover was paid within weeks and accidental death was paid in a little over 12 months. This was only held up by a coronial investigation.  Show details
J. Warner
J. WarnerSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Don't do Diabetics for Income Protection

If you have Type 2 the conversation will be over in 3 minutes. Not listed in the PDS, only in the qualification questions over the phone. Keep shopping around. Thanks Show details
sheree l.
sheree l.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Fast claim

I have found them to be efficient and the claim turnaround was so fast. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend especially for accidental injury insurance. Very reasonable cost too  Show details
Paul B
Paul B

Pleased Customer

I thought that the salesman Ted Humbler was honest, understanding, easy to talk to and he has life experience which is an asset to the company and clients. He listens and respects and I hope he has a great year. Highly recommended.
Paul B Show details
Joanne Cole
Joanne ColePerth3 posts

Broken bones

Very helpful and quick to pay out explaining what I was going to get and would be in my bank account in 2working days but was there the next day  Show details
Steve M.
Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Easy and Quick claim. Staff with compassionate

Customer service team promptly replies and is friendly and compassionate.
Claim form is simple, the entire process is straightforward, easy and quick. I got the money within a week.
Thank you very much Genus. Show details
Christine S.
Christine S.

Claim Procedures and Payments

I lodged a claim and it was processed and paid within three days. Excellent outcome and service.
Danielle from Genus was very helpful in processing my claim and answering my questions. Show details
Gregg
GreggBurnside11 posts

Terrible service

Terrible service... l applied for Noble Oak Life insurance ,submitted all medical documentation and the email l received said :"Thanks for this information, I have sent this to the head of our underwriting for assessment.
I will be in contact as soon as he has given me the verdict". They new l was on a time frame to change insurers and that was 7th October. l still have not heard anything so decided to stay with my previous insurer for another year.....never again!!!! Show details
Marlene E.
Marlene E.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally recommend this

Thank you for the ease in which we were able to access the funds and care staff took to process it made things a lot less stressful during this time. Show details
Donna Wood
Donna WoodSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Easy to claim

My husband set up this policy to make life simpler for me when he passed away and it was so easy to make a claim on it. Thank you to the team at Noble Oak. Show details
Bella C.
Bella C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

easier than expected

Exceptionally friendly service and efficient process over the phone by Andrew. I felt comfortable despite the incredibly personal and sensitive information requested. I (or my loved ones) can only hope that should the need arise have the same professional service if making a claim. Show details
Shelly
ShellyWestern District, VIC

Very satisfied excellent customer service

Found Barney very polite and easy to understand very professional and would recommend noble oak.Understanding how to set up insurance is not always easy and I compliment them highly for the time and patience with clients Show details

Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW

Professional

I think what Noble Oak Life Insurance offers is good value and easy to set up over the phone with the professional and friendly services of Axel and Andrew Luu. Show details ·  1
Jessie
JessieIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Professional and efficient

The employees were very polite and compassionate. They provided me with all the information I needed very promptly. The payment was made into my account soon after I provided the paperwork. Show details ·  1
woosel
wooselSydney, NSW9 posts

Thank You Sofina and Noble Oak!

Losing my spouse unexpectedly was a terrible shock. Noble Oak's Sofina made everything to do with my claim easier with her compassion as well as her efficiency in getting things organised. She responded quickly to any query I made and was very caring in her dealings with me. The claim was assessed and completed very quickly and I really feel nothing could have been handled better. Thanks so much, Sofina! Show details ·  1
Andrew S
Andrew SSydney, NSW

Highly satisfied

Great value compared to other products available on the market.
The application process was hassle-free and efficient!
My wife and I received amazing customer service from Andrew Luu throughout the process!
We highly recommend NobleOak! Show details ·  1
aunty.jane.54
aunty.jane.54Northern Region, NSW6 posts

Good value insurance

Very good value for money insurance. Claim was done over the phone in minutes - no hassles.... highly recommend for simple and trouble free insurance for the entire family. A A A A A +++++ Show details ·  1
AnthonyD
AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Over Priced Said 50%load But Was 70% Load For Taking Pain Meds Sometimes

Over priced when one talks to sales consultants
Online got price of $101 per month for $150k
Talked to sales consultants
Answer all questions non smoker non drinker but do have aches and pain and have to take pain meds sometimes due to pain at 60 years of age who does not have aches and pain sometimes and because I sometimes I need to take strong pain meds when pain get really bad
Jumped my premiums from $101 to $173 per month and a medical check to be done
I find that un fair and that all insurance companies spend $$$$
Advertising for customers and give low premiums first and then add loads of 70%
No thanks
Fix your online quick quote
Regards Show details
Maddy
Maddy

Excellent customer service

The application process was easy over the phone, clear explanations were provided and underwriting process was efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with the phone representative Andrew Luu, who was excellent and made the entire process easy to finalise. Show details ·  1
Diane Salter
Diane SalterVictoria2 posts

Claim for my Mother-in-Law

Danielle has been absolutely amazing in such a difficult time. She was compassionate and nothing was to much trouble. She was helpful and explained what we needed to do. The email was received instantly and we provided all the the information requested. It has been the simplest process so far. She constantly follows up which shows true customer service. Would highly recommend this business. She has made the whole process simple. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
AdamLees
AdamLeesMelbourne3 posts

Professional and considerate

Good value. Very kind service throughout a difficult process, just seamless.
I did not start the cover, and having to make contact upon losing a parent is not an easy situation to be in, however the team were very understanding and made the whole process nice and simple. Show details ·  1
lainey49
lainey49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Wanted to charge 100% loading on life and refused income protection for fatty liver disease

Liver specialist diagnosed fatty liver disease due to one elevated liver function reading. No symptoms, quite common, family history. After jumping through the hoops and zero contact from NobleOak, I finally called up to find out what was happening with my quote, only to find out they wanted to charge a 100% loading on life insurance and have refused me cover on the income protection insurance. Really?? So even if with some minor life style changes and my liver function test goes back to normal, I'd have to pay double on life insurance?? It just doesn't make sense.
36F, never smoked, not overweight, all other tests came out fine. Baffling decision. Needless to say I did not take out a policy with NobleOak. Show details

VAITUZ
VAITUZ

Claim for my mother

Without Danielle’s help and moral support, being very sympathetic in regards to my situation and the lockdown which makes things difficult , her assistance was so much appreciated , excellent customer service and truly an asset to the company... Thankyou Danielle in the claims dept and thankyou Genus Life Insuranxe Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD12 posts

Highly competitive and professional insurance company

My new Life Insurance policy has great features, including an advance of funeral expenses, and a very competitive premium (aged in my 60’s). Axel in Sales, and then Andrew in Customer Service, were both easy to deal with, informative, professional and extremely quick with the Nobleoak process. I had no problems understanding the policy itself. After a great deal of online searching for the right model and company, I am now satisfied I have made the right choice for me. Show details ·  1
Dev
Dev

Excellent Service!

Barney Robertson is a fabulous consultant. He was able to provide me with all the information I needed to set up my policy efficiently. I am also very happy with the product and benefits. Highly recommend Barney! Show details ·  1
JSP
JSP

Great customer service

Kate and Andrew were very helpful and attentive to details. They were very friendly customer service. Kate provided very clear information. Andrew did a very thorough follow-up. Great customer focus. Show details ·  1
A happy customer
A happy customerSydney, NSW

Perfect life insurance

The policy was very easy to set up with Nobleoak. The policy has all the required features and benefits. The best feature of the policy is funeral advancement benefit. I no longer required seperate expensive funeral policy. Thanks to NobleOak life policy. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Good Service

Ted Humbler has been very helpful guiding me through policies and quotes .
He is very friendly and engaging and answered all questions.
Thanks for your help Ted.
The 30 word requirement for this field is annoying though. Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam

A last gift to the family

NobleOak policy has good value with all required features and benefits attached to it. My life insurance cost cut to almost 50% with increased benefit amount. I am happy that I can save 50% extra every month now. Show details ·  1
Kimberley
KimberleySoutheast, SA

Friendly staff, very helpful. Would recommend

The policy was good value and was easy to set up. The staff where very helpful with organising a quote for me. There service was quick with the information I needed send to my email quickly. Show details ·  1
PAV
PAV4 posts

Good product and customer service

Application process quick and easy over the phone, with approval given the same day. Service much better than my current provider. Quote for my income protection policy was competitive (slightly better) and the product offering superior. Show details ·  1
Timothy W.
Timothy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

Only in the application place but initial interactions have been good. They phone rep Barney Robertson was great, explained everything really well.
Good documentation and send relatively straight forward application process so far. Show details ·  1

falegal
falegal64 posts

Nurse with dishonest instruments

Got declined because of my health. Nurse measured my blood pressure and was sooo tight left marks on my arms which I've never had from doctors and inaccurate scales. I'll get fitter and go with someone else. Show details
ben
ben3 posts

Barney was excellent

great Barney was very helpful and is credit to company the policy is affordable and great valve , the consulant Barney was a pleasure to speak to and very informative c the 30 word limits is ridulaces why cant you just leave message about staff Show details ·  1
karen
karen

Excellent introductory service

Your representative, Ted, was very helpful in getting information to better understand my insurance requirements and in helping me through the application process. I selected NobleOak policies because they represented the best value for money compared to other insurance quotes and because of the service I got from Ted. Show details ·  1
Dr Bean
Dr Bean

Augurs well

Initial encounters very positive: prompt, pleasant, thorough, helpful.
I hope never to have to lodge a claim, but if my introduction is a reliable indicator, I will be even more pleased. Show details