NobleOak (page 2 of 5)

• 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (16) · No (0)
woosel
wooselSydney, NSW

Thank You Sofina and Noble Oak!

Losing my spouse unexpectedly was a terrible shock. Noble Oak's Sofina made everything to do with my claim easier with her compassion as well as her efficiency in getting things organised. She responded quickly to any query I made and was very caring in her dealings with me. The claim was assessed and completed very quickly and I really feel nothing could have been handled better. Thanks so much, Sofina!

Andrew S
Andrew SSydney, NSW

Highly satisfied

Great value compared to other products available on the market.
The application process was hassle-free and efficient!
My wife and I received amazing customer service from Andrew Luu throughout the process!
We highly recommend NobleOak!

aunty.jane.54
aunty.jane.54Northern Region, NSW

Good value insurance

Very good value for money insurance. Claim was done over the phone in minutes - no hassles.... highly recommend for simple and trouble free insurance for the entire family. A A A A A +++++

AnthonyD
AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over Priced Said 50%load But Was 70% Load For Taking Pain Meds Sometimes

Over priced when one talks to sales consultants
Online got price of $101 per month for $150k
Talked to sales consultants
Answer all questions non smoker non drinker but do have aches and pain and have to take pain meds sometimes due to pain at 60 years of age who does not have aches and pain sometimes and because I sometimes I need to take strong pain meds when pain get really bad
Jumped my premiums from $101 to $173 per month and a medical check to be done
I find that un fair and that all insurance companies spend $$$$
Advertising for customers and give low premiums first and then add loads of 70%
No thanks
Fix your online quick quote
Regards

Excellent customer service

The application process was easy over the phone, clear explanations were provided and underwriting process was efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with the phone representative Andrew Luu, who was excellent and made the entire process easy to finalise.

Moana K.NobleOak

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Diane Salter
Diane SalterVictoria

Claim for my Mother-in-Law

Danielle has been absolutely amazing in such a difficult time. She was compassionate and nothing was to much trouble. She was helpful and explained what we needed to do. The email was received instantly and we provided all the the information requested. It has been the simplest process so far. She constantly follows up which shows true customer service. Would highly recommend this business. She has made the whole process simple. Thank you so much.

AdamLees
AdamLeesMelbourne

Professional and considerate

Good value. Very kind service throughout a difficult process, just seamless.
I did not start the cover, and having to make contact upon losing a parent is not an easy situation to be in, however the team were very understanding and made the whole process nice and simple.

Claim MadeYes
lainey49
lainey49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wanted to charge 100% loading on life and refused income protection for fatty liver disease

Liver specialist diagnosed fatty liver disease due to one elevated liver function reading. No symptoms, quite common, family history. After jumping through the hoops and zero contact from NobleOak, I finally called up to find out what was happening with my quote, only to find out they wanted to charge a 100% loading on life insurance and have refused me cover on the income protection insurance. Really?? So even if with some minor life style changes and my liver function test goes back to normal, I'd have to pay double on life insurance?? It just doesn't make sense.
36F, never smoked, not overweight, all other tests came out fine. Baffling decision. Needless to say I did not take out a policy with NobleOak.

Claim for my mother

Without Danielle’s help and moral support, being very sympathetic in regards to my situation and the lockdown which makes things difficult , her assistance was so much appreciated , excellent customer service and truly an asset to the company... Thankyou Danielle in the claims dept and thankyou Genus Life Insuranxe

Chris
ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Highly competitive and professional insurance company

My new Life Insurance policy has great features, including an advance of funeral expenses, and a very competitive premium (aged in my 60’s). Axel in Sales, and then Andrew in Customer Service, were both easy to deal with, informative, professional and extremely quick with the Nobleoak process. I had no problems understanding the policy itself. After a great deal of online searching for the right model and company, I am now satisfied I have made the right choice for me.

Excellent Service!

Barney Robertson is a fabulous consultant. He was able to provide me with all the information I needed to set up my policy efficiently. I am also very happy with the product and benefits. Highly recommend Barney!

Great customer service

Kate and Andrew were very helpful and attentive to details. They were very friendly customer service. Kate provided very clear information. Andrew did a very thorough follow-up. Great customer focus.

A happy customer
A happy customerSydney, NSW

Perfect life insurance

The policy was very easy to set up with Nobleoak. The policy has all the required features and benefits. The best feature of the policy is funeral advancement benefit. I no longer required seperate expensive funeral policy. Thanks to NobleOak life policy.

Moana K.NobleOak

Great to hear about your experience with us here at NobleOak Insurance. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback.

Good Service

Ted Humbler has been very helpful guiding me through policies and quotes .
He is very friendly and engaging and answered all questions.
Thanks for your help Ted.
The 30 word requirement for this field is annoying though.

Other Life Insurance

A last gift to the family

NobleOak policy has good value with all required features and benefits attached to it. My life insurance cost cut to almost 50% with increased benefit amount. I am happy that I can save 50% extra every month now.

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives