NobleOak (page 3 of 5)

• 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (16) · No (0)
Kimberley
KimberleySoutheast, SA

Friendly staff, very helpful. Would recommend.

The policy was good value and was easy to set up. The staff where very helpful with organising a quote for me. There service was quick with the information I needed send to my email quickly.

PAV
PAV

Good product and customer service

Application process quick and easy over the phone, with approval given the same day. Service much better than my current provider. Quote for my income protection policy was competitive (slightly better) and the product offering superior.

Timothy W.
Timothy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

Only in the application place but initial interactions have been good. They phone rep Barney Robertson was great, explained everything really well.
Good documentation and send relatively straight forward application process so far.

falegal
falegal

Nurse with dishonest instruments

Got declined because of my health. Nurse measured my blood pressure and was sooo tight left marks on my arms which I've never had from doctors and inaccurate scales. I'll get fitter and go with someone else.

Barney was excellent

great Barney was very helpful and is credit to company the policy is affordable and great valve , the consulant Barney was a pleasure to speak to and very informative c the 30 word limits is ridulaces why cant you just leave message about staff

Moana K.NobleOak

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent introductory service

Your representative, Ted, was very helpful in getting information to better understand my insurance requirements and in helping me through the application process. I selected NobleOak policies because they represented the best value for money compared to other insurance quotes and because of the service I got from Ted.

Augurs well.

Initial encounters very positive: prompt, pleasant, thorough, helpful.
I hope never to have to lodge a claim, but if my introduction is a reliable indicator, I will be even more pleased.

I’m so happy that I signed up to Nobleoak knowing that my family have security is peace of mind

My policy has great value and very affordable payments, it’s great that NobleOak can tailor there policies to suit your budget,There staff a very polite and friendly which made for a pleasant experience

Hi Dean,

Very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with peace of mind. We really do love receiving feedback from our clients. If there is anything else we can assist with please let us know.

jmdono20
jmdono20Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Terrible! Twice I have got quotes from their website.Twice I have arranged online a date and time for someone from Noble Oak to contact me to discuss my quote.Twice nobody rang!! I then proceeded to complain by email of my negative experience..and guess what..No response yet again!? Rubbish customer service

Sergey
SergeyDarwin, NT

Doesn't get any better!

By switching to NobleOak I am now saving over 20%. While savings are one of the key parameters, things that helped me to make my decision is great support, with 0 pressure and simple explanations throughout application. Overall - pleasant experience dealing with 100% professionals.

Moana K.NobleOak

All life insurance should be this easy.

Streamlined application. All done easily over the phone before being assessed by Noble Oak team. Barney Robertson was my point of contact and was terrific at explaining policy highlights and guiding through the application process and answering questions.

Dinky
DinkyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

persistent, professional and polite

Barney was polite and easy to understand. He presented the policies clearly and made time to contact me at a convenient time to me. Changing over to Noble Oak was a pleasant decision thanks to Barney.

Aarron
AarronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good cover

Very easy to deal with and very competitive pricing. The life insurance questions were very thorough but easy to answer. Im saving about 40% for the same cover with another life insurance company

dan801
dan801Queensland

Would not provide cover because I travel overseas for holidays sometimes

I tried to get cover however was instantly denied because we try and have an overseas family holiday once a year. We are going to Disneyland in a few months for two weeks and our travel was deemed to high risk for income protection insurance. It was one of the first questions I was asked so I wasn't screened out for health or occupation reasons. I see some reviews that have had the same experience. Care to explain?

Paul W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poisonous ☠️ To Deal With

Never - REPEAT: NEVER! - deal with this Insurer.
They approved my Claim and then tried to wriggle out of it.
They tell you that they promise NO SURPRISES COVER - which couldn’t be further from the truth.
They keep changing case managers and you can never phone direct so it is always messages left with a new person calling back who knows nothing about your case.
They will not look after you. Avoid noble oak at all costs.
They would take your soul from you if they could.
0 STARS.
** AVOID**
Dr Paul

Paul W.

Delete your misleading message NOBLE OAK.
You are POISONOUS to deal with.

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives