NobleOak (page 4 of 5)

• 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (16) · No (0)

Excellent service

My wife and I both organised our insurance at the same time, Stephen McCarrick and Caitlin Bowditch helped both of us ! Friendly and competent service, made the applications easy !
well done guys!

Mytribe9
Mytribe9Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very understanding and compassionate

Unfortunately I was not the person who set this policy up the person I made the claim for set this up for himself but from what I have learnt in the last month this was one of the smoothest claiming process I know of iv heard nightmare stories about other funeral insurance companies my representative that I got on the day I need to start the claim was kind caring and very compassionate she also followed up with a phone call to see how myself and the family was going and still after the claim had been processed they still send a lovely email asking how the family is going thank-you guys for making this as easy as possible at one of our most darkest/saddest times in our lives you guys are legends

Judith
JudithCanberra 2600, ACT

An insurer that covers over 60s

Many insurers won't insure over 60s. This was by far the best value policy offered by those that do, and will cover me until I'm 99. This gives me peace of mind. Also, I'm able to increase my level of cover until I'm 69. Caitlin's phone service was excellent and my application was approved within 24 hours. I haven't lodged a claim (since it's Life Insurance only, and I'm still alive) so I'm unable to comment on that part of the process.

SMc
SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Value for Money

We recently commenced policies with Noble Oak. The application process was fairly easy with no medicals required. Best of all the prices were lower than their competitors. Currently we only have a life insurance policy, however will be looking to add TPD in the future.

Service

I received an excellent level of service from Caitlin, she was fantastic. Was called back at promised times and was given clear explanations of the offerings.
I was offered a comprehensive policy that covered all my needs.

Moana K.NobleOak

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rick
RickSydney, NSW

Got the right cover at the right price. The sales team were exceptional and answered my questions and requests timeously. I believe I got great value for money and the process was easy to understand.

Kerry E.
Kerry E.Illawarra, NSW

Quality insurance

Much cheaper than other insurance providers. Great customer service. Every interaction I've had, has been positive. Well done Nobleoak and insurance agents. I highly recommend. Let's hope at claim time it will be as easy.

Amy H.
Amy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service - Excellent Value

Really good value cover. I had looked around for quotes and NobleOak definitely had the best cover for the price and have been super easy to deal with. I was looked after by Alex who was a delight to deal with in setting up my cover.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for providing a great review. Alex is happy to hear about the feedback you provided. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494.
Welcome to NobleOak!

sarfaraz n.
sarfaraz n.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly customer care

Daniel was extremely helpful and kept in touch to provide altered quotes a few times before finalization. Extremely happy with the customer care so far. It is not the cheapest policy in the market but is good value and has a few additional benefits. So far so good.

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review. We value our clients feedback, as we genuinely believe in putting you first. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494.

Good pricing, friendly service

I was a first time life insurance customer. I got quotes from several insurers and found NobleOak to be the best priced. The application process was a straight forward process over the phone, though I don't have any health issues. The sales person I spoke with, whose name was Oliver, was friendly and explained things clearly. My application was approved within a day so I am very satisfied.

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks so much for your kind review! Oliver was over the moon to hear you were satisfied with the service provided. If there is anything else we can assist with please let us know.
Welcome to NobleOak.

Quick and Understanding

Had an excellent experience with funeral insurance for my deceased mother. Contacted their claims team (Carly) and had claim processed same day and funds deposited into account that evening. This was all in less than a 12 hour period. The claims process was very straight forward and fair. Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

Hi Glen,
Thank you for the kind review. Carly was extremely happy that you were satisfied with the outcome of your claim. We were sorry to hear of the news, but happy to have been able to assist you in the time of need.

David N.Perth, WA

Good pricing but strict guidelines to apply.

Vasilios
VasiliosSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy with the Service

Ive had both life and income protection insurance for many years now , and with different companies . I was looking to change both my cover and company as I was seeing that I was not happy with what I was getting . I fortunately made a call to Noble Oak and was again fortunate enough to speak with Taylor Ralph - great person , great service , explained everything to me in detail , back and forth , and I went ahead with noble oak . Extremely satisfied !! Vasilios

Hi Vasilios,
Thank you so much for the kind review. Taylor was thrilled to hear you were satisfied with her service. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to NobleOak!

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Service from Georgie

Absolute professional service and very open, friendly person(Georgie) completely understanding the product and confidence in presenting them. I would recommend NobleOak Insurance to anyone requiring clarity in their insurance needs.

Hi Anthony,
Thank you so much for providing us with this review! Georgie was extremely happy to hear you enjoyed her service. If there is anything else we can assist with please get in touch on 1300 041 494.

LJK
LJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

17% premium increase after a year with them

Shocking increase in premium. A staggering 17% increase from last year premium. Definitely
will not recommend to family and friends. Will be going to other insurer. Please dont treat your customers like milking cow.

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives