4.2

• 3+ months (1)
Gregg
GreggBurnside

Terrible service.

Terrible service... l applied for Noble Oak Life insurance ,submitted all medical documentation and the email l received said :"Thanks for this information, I have sent this to the head of our underwriting for assessment.
I will be in contact as soon as he has given me the verdict". They new l was on a time frame to change insurers and that was 7th October. l still have not heard anything so decided to stay with my previous insurer for another year.....never again!!!!

Life Insurance Direct

Looking for Life Insurance?

Read the reviews for Life Insurance Direct

Ad
AnthonyD
AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over Priced Said 50%load But Was 70% Load For Taking Pain Meds Sometimes

Over priced when one talks to sales consultants
Online got price of $101 per month for $150k
Talked to sales consultants
Answer all questions non smoker non drinker but do have aches and pain and have to take pain meds sometimes due to pain at 60 years of age who does not have aches and pain sometimes and because I sometimes I need to take strong pain meds when pain get really bad
Jumped my premiums from $101 to $173 per month and a medical check to be done
I find that un fair and that all insurance companies spend $$$$
Advertising for customers and give low premiums first and then add loads of 70%
No thanks
Fix your online quick quote
Regards

lainey49
lainey49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wanted to charge 100% loading on life and refused income protection for fatty liver disease

Liver specialist diagnosed fatty liver disease due to one elevated liver function reading. No symptoms, quite common, family history. After jumping through the hoops and zero contact from NobleOak, I finally called up to find out what was happening with my quote, only to find out they wanted to charge a 100% loading on life insurance and have refused me cover on the income protection insurance. Really?? So even if with some minor life style changes and my liver function test goes back to normal, I'd have to pay double on life insurance?? It just doesn't make sense.
36F, never smoked, not overweight, all other tests came out fine. Baffling decision. Needless to say I did not take out a policy with NobleOak.

Life Insurance

Find out how NobleOak compares to other Life Insurance

jmdono20
jmdono20Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Terrible! Twice I have got quotes from their website.Twice I have arranged online a date and time for someone from Noble Oak to contact me to discuss my quote.Twice nobody rang!! I then proceeded to complain by email of my negative experience..and guess what..No response yet again!? Rubbish customer service

dan801
dan801Queensland

Would not provide cover because I travel overseas for holidays sometimes

I tried to get cover however was instantly denied because we try and have an overseas family holiday once a year. We are going to Disneyland in a few months for two weeks and our travel was deemed to high risk for income protection insurance. It was one of the first questions I was asked so I wasn't screened out for health or occupation reasons. I see some reviews that have had the same experience. Care to explain?

Moana K.NobleOak

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poisonous ☠️ To Deal With

Never - REPEAT: NEVER! - deal with this Insurer.
They approved my Claim and then tried to wriggle out of it.
They tell you that they promise NO SURPRISES COVER - which couldn’t be further from the truth.
They keep changing case managers and you can never phone direct so it is always messages left with a new person calling back who knows nothing about your case.
They will not look after you. Avoid noble oak at all costs.
They would take your soul from you if they could.
0 STARS.
** AVOID**
Dr Paul

Paul W.

Delete your misleading message NOBLE OAK.
You are POISONOUS to deal with.

Life Insurance Direct

Looking for Life Insurance?

Read the reviews for Life Insurance Direct

Ad
LJK
LJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

17% premium increase after a year with them

Shocking increase in premium. A staggering 17% increase from last year premium. Definitely
will not recommend to family and friends. Will be going to other insurer. Please dont treat your customers like milking cow.

julia
julia

waste my time

I joined the life insurance with my husband. when I asked the staff they was very friendly and very helpful but they never took insurance money so we called and explained our situation. One of staff told us they gonna fix and send the contract with all the life insurance information. We haven't received anything.
They keep saying they gonna fix it but just talk.
Don't waste your time.

Insurance claim madeNo
James H
James HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Discriminatory exclusions

The staff during application were friendly, and the quote was great - BUT they placed a 2 year blanket exception on ANY mental health claim, simply because I'd previously had some relationship counselling. I'd hate to think how somebody with a diagnosed mental illness would feel dealing with these people - it's like having a bad knee and being excluded from any claim related to your physical health.

Insurance claim madeNo

Hi James,
I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment in the outcome of your quote. Please contact us on 1300 041 494, as we would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you further.
Thanks,

Life Insurance

Find out how NobleOak compares to other Life Insurance

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives