4.2

Great customer service

Kate and Andrew were very helpful and attentive to details. They were very friendly customer service. Kate provided very clear information. Andrew did a very thorough follow-up. Great customer focus.

Augurs well.

Initial encounters very positive: prompt, pleasant, thorough, helpful.
I hope never to have to lodge a claim, but if my introduction is a reliable indicator, I will be even more pleased.

Other Life Insurance

SMc
SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Value for Money

We recently commenced policies with Noble Oak. The application process was fairly easy with no medicals required. Best of all the prices were lower than their competitors. Currently we only have a life insurance policy, however will be looking to add TPD in the future.

Life Insurance

Find out how NobleOak compares to other Life Insurance

David N.Perth, WA

Good pricing but strict guidelines to apply.

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Service from Georgie

Absolute professional service and very open, friendly person(Georgie) completely understanding the product and confidence in presenting them. I would recommend NobleOak Insurance to anyone requiring clarity in their insurance needs.

Hi Anthony,
Thank you so much for providing us with this review! Georgie was extremely happy to hear you enjoyed her service. If there is anything else we can assist with please get in touch on 1300 041 494.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives