4.2

• <1 week (7)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (16) · No (0)

Great service, easy, lodged claim provided all the documents and had to wait for more than 2months and it was successful. Happy to have this company as a personal insurer.

Very easy and compassionate claims process

Claims process was very easy. Funeral cover was paid within weeks and accidental death was paid in a little over 12 months. This was only held up by a coronial investigation.

sheree l.
sheree l.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast claim

I have found them to be efficient and the claim turnaround was so fast. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend especially for accidental injury insurance. Very reasonable cost too

Pleased Customer

I thought that the salesman Ted Humbler was honest, understanding, easy to talk to and he has life experience which is an asset to the company and clients. He listens and respects and I hope he has a great year. Highly recommended.
Paul B

Claim MadeNo
Joanne Cole
Joanne ColePerth

Broken bones

Very helpful and quick to pay out explaining what I was going to get and would be in my bank account in 2working days but was there the next day

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Steve M.
Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Easy and Quick claim. Staff with compassionate

Customer service team promptly replies and is friendly and compassionate.
Claim form is simple, the entire process is straightforward, easy and quick. I got the money within a week.
Thank you very much Genus.

Claim Procedures and Payments

I lodged a claim and it was processed and paid within three days. Excellent outcome and service.
Danielle from Genus was very helpful in processing my claim and answering my questions.

Marlene E.
Marlene E.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally recommend this

Thank you for the ease in which we were able to access the funds and care staff took to process it made things a lot less stressful during this time.

Donna Wood
Donna WoodSouthwest, VIC

Easy to claim

My husband set up this policy to make life simpler for me when he passed away and it was so easy to make a claim on it. Thank you to the team at Noble Oak.

Bella C.
Bella C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

easier than expected

Exceptionally friendly service and efficient process over the phone by Andrew. I felt comfortable despite the incredibly personal and sensitive information requested. I (or my loved ones) can only hope that should the need arise have the same professional service if making a claim.

Shelly
ShellyWestern District, VIC

Very satisfied excellent customer service

Found Barney very polite and easy to understand very professional and would recommend noble oak.Understanding how to set up insurance is not always easy and I compliment them highly for the time and patience with clients

Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW

Professional

I think what Noble Oak Life Insurance offers is good value and easy to set up over the phone with the professional and friendly services of Axel and Andrew Luu.

Jessie
JessieIllawarra, NSW

Professional and efficient

The employees were very polite and compassionate. They provided me with all the information I needed very promptly. The payment was made into my account soon after I provided the paperwork.

woosel
wooselSydney, NSW

Thank You Sofina and Noble Oak!

Losing my spouse unexpectedly was a terrible shock. Noble Oak's Sofina made everything to do with my claim easier with her compassion as well as her efficiency in getting things organised. She responded quickly to any query I made and was very caring in her dealings with me. The claim was assessed and completed very quickly and I really feel nothing could have been handled better. Thanks so much, Sofina!

Andrew S
Andrew SSydney, NSW

Highly satisfied

Great value compared to other products available on the market.
The application process was hassle-free and efficient!
My wife and I received amazing customer service from Andrew Luu throughout the process!
We highly recommend NobleOak!

Radmila C.
Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash
Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.
Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives