Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

99% · 701 · 1%

CGP
CGP

The perfect little on-the-go dream machine!

I LOVE the Nodiee sound machine and so does my baby. I had previously used a different white noice machine which sounded like awful harsh radio static. The Nodiee has a variety of nosies to choose from, and the white noise is soft and soothing. The clip attachment is really handy and super secure for use in the pram and car. We have the machine running all night and it lasts for ages without having to recharge. 100% recommend. x
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.Sydney, NSW

Love the Nodiee

Loveeeee it!

I use the Nodiee every day in the pram and love how soothing and helpful it is for my new LO. It’s a must and easy to use and charge in the car to always have ready for the pram.

Anna
Anna

Love it!

We love this! Our baby is sleeping much longer as the sound completely drowns out the noise of his older siblings. The sound quality on this product is excellent and is super easy to use. The light feature is perfect for those night time feeds/nappy change
Antonia
Antonia

Life saver

I used to get nervous every time I would need to be alone driving with my little one, he would cry from the moment we left the driveway until we got to our destination… with multiple stops along the way. Ever since getting the portable Nodiee he is asleep within the first 5 minutes and if he isn’t asleep, he is intrigued by the light. Love it and highly recommend, you won’t regret it!
Claire
Claire 2 posts

Great product

Super happy with this product. Battery lasts for ages-haven’t charged it in weeks! Volume is great too for how small it is. Great white noise machine I would highly recommend
Alyssa M
Alyssa MMurray Region, NSW

Wish I had of purchased months ago!

Absolutely love this product. So compact & offers all the settings that are needed.
Took it away on our first family holiday and used it every night plus while we were out and about!
The night light settings were perfect, not too bright that it kept bubs up, but bright enough that we could see in the night & do a nappy change.

Would highly recommend to anyone.

Laura M.
Laura M.

Does what it says on the tin

Have been using for almost a month now and it’s so easy to use, convenient to clip on to pram or next to cot and has a great range of sounds. Really impressed and glad I found something so easy to help him sleep out and about.
Bought for myself but great gift idea for fellow mum !
Chidz
ChidzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noodie love

I’ve got an 11 month old who was struggling to take naps at Daycare.. I decided to try the portable white noise machine and it’s done wonders for my son. Now he’s sleeping longer stretches at Day care despite the high stimuli..
Wish I invested in this sooner.
Georgia
GeorgiaHunter Region, NSW

Loving it

I have been using my portable nodiee for a few weeks now and absolutely loving it. It stays on all night and the battery lasts for days. My 2 month old finds it so soothing to listen to and so do I! Would definitely recommend.
Han43
Han43Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Fantastic everywhere, highly recommend!

We take our portable nodiee on the go everywhere and it's a lifesaver! In the car I used to have to play white noise through the entire car, now I can just play it near Bub's capsule and he's happy, it also keeps him asleep on pram adventures through the shops or to appointments, or for sleeps at the grandparents. Absolute game changer. Excellent volume and noise selection, and really easy to use. Absolutely recommend to every parent!
Katelyn
KatelynSydney, NSW8 posts

Ahhhh-mazing!!!

This little machine has been a saving grace!
This is definitely one thing I would recommend to all new mummas out there. It has so many features from songs, white noises, lights, even a shusher which I loved as my baby seems to sooth well with that sound. I take it absolutely anywhere!!! In the car, on the pram & even to bed! Definitely buy one if you’re considering!!!
Gabby
Gabby

The longest battery life ever

Great white noise and sound machine. We use ours for camping/on the go/staying at the grandparents. Has sooooo much battery life.
Lara
LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sound machine ever!

I have been wanting to buy a portable sound machine that I can use at home and on the go, I was tossing up between just getting a cheap one or to spend the extra and get the Nodiee. After trying my sisters cheap sound machine I decided to buy the Nodiee. I was a little nervous as the cheap sound machines white noise sounded like nails on a chalk board but I was so so please when I gave my Nodiee a go! The sounds are really beautiful, even I can sleep when its playing. So many tracks to choose from and it has a dimmable light. Didn’t think I would enjoy this feature but I use it all the time!!!! Thank you Nodiee, definitely a product I couldn’t recommend highly enough!
Marissa
MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE our Nodiee 'Sleep Assist On The Go'

We purchased the Nodiee 'Sleep Assist On The Go' for our newborn and absolutely love it. It's so easy to use and transport wherever we go. Our little boy sleeps soundly with the different white noise sounds and other music options (nature, ocean, lullaby sounds). It's such an amazing little device and would highly recommend purchasing. Thanks Nodiee
Kait
KaitPerth, WA

Sleeping while on the move!

We recently purchased the portable nodiee. It has worked wonders!!! Our baby now sleeps when we are out and about and we use it while at home too. No need for batteries and when charged we get about 30hours worth of noise!!!
Best white noise machine we have used yet :)
Amy McNamara
Amy McNamaraDarling Downs, QLD

Better than the glowdreaming!!!

I have had multiple different “popular” white noise machines. They have all failed to reach expectations however, nodiee sleep assist on the go has blown my mind. It comes everywhere with us outside the house with its awesomely long battery life. Through the day its in bubs room playing music and at night its in our room with the night light and music. Absolutely love it and would recommend to all 11/10
Night Lights

Find out how Nodiee Sleep Assist On-The-Go compares to other Night Lights

Anita
Anita

Love this product and my sleep!

We bought the Nodiee last year and we loved it so much we bought the portable Nodiee for the pram! Our son sleeps so well with the pink noise and it makes nappy change using the soft light so much easier! Thank you Nodiee for giving us sleep!
Larna
LarnaSydney, NSW3 posts

New "on-the-go" Nodiee is the best!

We love the new portable Nodiee, it's so small and sound is perfect. Also has super helpful features like the light up buttons for night time use, that then fade to black again! Great for keeping the room nice and dark. Sound quality is great and lots of options depending on bub. But my favourite feature is the battery life, lasts all night with no problem! Very happy.
Ella
Ella

Helpful for every occasion

We have one with our pram for naps on the go and the ability to have portable customizable white noise without a timer has been a godsend. Our other one lives with our portacot and without that I would be a shut in mother never going anywhere. It’s honestly peace of mind and freedom. Thank you Nodie
Emma
Emma3 posts

The absolute best!

Absolutely love the on the go Nodiee! It’s the perfect size to comfortably fit on the side of the bassinet and can transfer easily to his own room when needed. The battery life is amazing! Lasts all night and I love that it has multiple noise choices as my little one can be a little fussy! Would happily recommend this product to anyone.
Felicity
FelicitySydney, NSW

Great sound machine to be used for many years

I have the original Nodiee plus 2 x of these portable sound machines for our twins. After looking at options of the market. I think it’s well worth the price. I used the portable sound machines at home a lot when they were newborns and we were trying out different sleep environments in the bassinets and cots. It just saved us a lot of hassle to have these little ones handy. We’ve also used them at friends places, in the car, in the pram and it really has been a lifesaver. I always make sure I have them on the go. I will say an unexpected positive has been how great the battery life is. Surpasses my expectations and without the light on - these run for a long time. The speaker is great also - and does the job well. Very happy with these!
maddyt27
maddyt27Sydney, NSW2 posts

A Must For People On The Go

This is a life saver for me when I am on the go with my little girl. Clear sound, good volume, heaps of various sound options to choose from, a continuous play option (good luck finding others that have this option), light weight, long lasting battery and clips on to everything. Don’t do what I did originally and gets some rubbish cheaper version to only end up purchasing this one, save yourself the hassle and spend the extra money to get something that will work great for you and your baby. Also they have a 60day guarantee, but trust me you won’t even need it because this one’s a keeper! Very happy with this purchase, great design guys and so happy it’s an Aussie owned company.
Jacinta
JacintaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleep Assist On-The-Go

Purchased the Noodie to take with us when we are on the go. Has worked a treat helping our little one settle & sleep in the car & while away. Charge lasts extremely well & handy having the ring & rope options. Highly recommend.
Jackie
Jackie7 posts

Love the portable white noise machine

Highly recommend the portable white noise machine. So easy to use, lasts for ages, great consistent noise and the light is handy overnight.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Worth every cent

The on-the-go nodie would be one of my top 3 purchases since having my little boy. The charge time, convenience and selection of sounds are just spot on!!!
kayla
kayla

good quality / beautiful minimalist design

love my new travel one

i have the home one and now the travel , i got a extra travel for grandparents too .

Battery last ages which i was surprised and it’s tiny so fits in my nappy bag , purse , car pockets without issues .

Night Lights

Find out how Nodiee Sleep Assist On-The-Go compares to other Night Lights

Skye R
Skye RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best sounding machine I’ve found

I’ve bought a couple sound machines but never been happy with the quality. Our baby loves the shooshing sound and all our machine just didn’t sound real. Love the variety on the portable version. It’s perfect for out and about when Bub needs a little extra help to sleep. I’ve now bought the bigger version to keep at home.
Rachael S
Rachael SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Amazing for on the go naps & power outage backup!

We love the nodiee white noise for on the go naps in the car and pram! It also came in handy when we lost power at home and was a great backup for sleep time. Thanks nodiee!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Will use this forever

This portable machine is amazing. I take it everywhere and use it every night in my daughters room. The light is so handy and noise level is perfect
Sarah
Sarah

Easy, no fuss!

Easy, no fuss!

We were using Spotify for white noise, it was driving me nut! The Nodiee is one button push to start. It remembers what setting you used last and just starts. When you have your hands full rocking a baby, easy and fast is what you need. Exactly what the nodiee is!

Elly P.
Elly P.

Haven’t turned it off!

Absolutely LOVE the On-The-Go Nodiee! Since receiving the sound machine we have hardly turned it off! As we are able to use it in the lounge, car and while walking in the pram. Great selection of sounds, love the light function and different brightness settings available. Lastly, the battery life is AMAZING! Only have to charge once a week. Thank-you for helping my baby and I sleep that little bit longer!