Verified🏆 2024 Award

96% · 44118 · 4%

Jem
Jem

Bought this night light and sound system for my toddler, and another one for my soon to arrive newborn. It’s super easy to use & has helped my daughter sleep more soundly. It has also helped her know when it’s time to sleep & time to wake, which is amazing. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Melanie
Melanie

Stylish Machine with all the bells and whistles!

Both my sister in laws got pregnant around the same time and the Nodiee was on their baby registry! I brought both of them one and decided to upgrade my sons white noise machine at the same time. I am so impressed with the amount of choice for sound and colour! The app is super handy to have as well if you want to control remotely. I look forward to when my son is a bit older and I will also use it as his ‘ok to wake’ sign by scheduling the light and sound to change in the morning! Highly recommend a Nodiee for parents to be and like myself with a toddler! Show reply
Kellie M.
Kellie M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nodiee! The best and sooo easy

I have gotten 3 Nodiees now, the original I purchased for the babies/toddlers that have a day nap at my family day care. Then I used it for my incredibly poor sleep, and had a lovely deep sleep.
Then my Mum tried it and needed one, then my Dad tried it and needed one.
The ability to use it immediately out of the box, without wifi, is such an amazing feature. I don't bother with the app much, I use one sound mainly, sometimes I set it up to automatically come on at a specified time, which is fantastic, but to be able to just press a button and tada, the noise you chose last is back on at the exact same volume, it's magnificent. Show details ·  1
Hannah
HannahRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Fabulous baby shower present

I bought one for myself and I can’t imagine life without it so I gifted one to a friend who is due in a few months. Highly recommend for newborns and into toddler years. Show 2 replies
Nicole Stojanovski
Nicole Stojanovski3 posts

Makes bedtimes simple

The easy ‘set and forget’ program feature of this machine is an absolute winner! I’m a single mum with two energetic boys. This machine helps to take some of the argument out of bedtime every night as it turns itself on whilst I have them in the shower and they are instantly ‘in the zone’ once they walk into their rooms. I especially love that I can set a ‘can be awake but not out of bed yet’ mode so my early riser knows to stay in bed and read before the ‘time to get up’ mode kicks in. So may sound and light options, super easy to use and the app makes it even better. Very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Sabrina
SabrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

Amazing Nightlight!

We've had a small nightlight and I wish we had turned to the Nodiee earlier! Our 3 year old loves that we can change the colour and sounds depending on what he feels like on the night. The sound variety is great, and the light modes are nice. Only thing is we wish the battery would last longer without plugging in and the light would go a bit dimmer (though our son likes it overnight with the light on the lowest brightness and it doesn't bother him!). We've now bought one for our baby coming next year as well because we love it so much! Show details ·  1
Ashleigh T
Ashleigh T

Couldn’t be happier!

Our daughter absolutely loves the Nodiee sleep assist smart pro sound machine. The variety of sounds and ease of control from the app makes for happy sleeping. The shushing sound is our current favourite. It’s light weight and could easily be used on the go if necessary. Show details ·  1
Tia
Tia

Megan
Megan Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

The best on the market!

The Nodiee makes life so much easier! To have the ability to change sounds or put the light on without having to enter your baby’s room is so handy!
My little one has the “Floor Fan” sounds playing for all night sleeps and naps. We turn the light on and put “Good Morning” on to wake him up gently!
I also take it on holidays with us as it’s so easy and small to pack with us.
I recommend the Nodiee to everyone and have gifted quite a few to new mum’s to be, I love it! Show details ·  1
Bonnie
Bonnie3 posts

Good variety of sounds and light colours

Good variety of sounds and light colours
Although the Nodiee has not been the silver bullet for magical sleep that we hoped for our 5 year old, we have found it works really well and as advertised. Being able to program different settings is great and the different light options for quiet play and ok to wake up has been a game changer for keeping our little one in bed until an acceptable time to get up. App works well and the Nodiee customer support was very prompt and helpful when we initially had a problem getting the volume working Show details ·  1
Taylah Jenner
Taylah JennerCentral West, NSW

Dream come true!

Dreams come true
Nothing compares. After using various other sound machines we have finally found our unicorn. The remote access makes the noodie the ideal sound machine as we can control it without disturbing our little one. We also love it’s very wide range of sounds Show details ·  1
Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW2 posts

So nice, we bought it twice!

As new parents, we weren’t convinced on the whole white noise, red light palaver. However after playing white noise on our iPad for months on end we finally bought the Nodiee and LOVE IT! The sound quality is fantastic and the integration with the app is so easy to use. We were so impressed that we bought the travel Nodiee too! Show details ·  1
Beth willoughby
Beth willoughby

Cannot recommend a product more!

This product is incredible. Wouldn’t be without it and will be purchasing for every child. We used it at the hospital for birth to avoid the big bright strobe lights, we’ve even travelled overseas with it and perfect for camping trips. We live 3 hours from a city and the portable nodiee is perfect for car rides (entertainment for the little ones) and also for days on the farm when a nap is required a pram in a LOUD environment! 10/10 product! Run don’t walk people. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Game Changer!! :)

Who knew a light and sound machine would be a game changer in getting a baby to sleep!? This is a wonderful product and I am so glad I put this on my list of things I need for my first baby. I will definitely be getting a Noodie for all of my future family and friends who have babies!! Thanks Noodie for such a great product!! Show details ·  1
Daniel C
Daniel CSydney, NSW

So good, I bought 2

One of the best Sound machines going around, we have 2 one for both children. Love the ability to control them both from our phones and the easy use of the buttons on the machine. Very happy with our purchases. Also the customer service team are excellent and super helpful and friendly. I cannot recommend this enough! Show details ·  1
Renee
Renee

Love my Nodiee

I love that I can change the settings on my phone from bed or from another room. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1

Holly P.
Holly P.

Best night light ever

Love how it’s portable and easy to carry with a baby in your arm too. controlled by phone so I can adjust from the other side of the room, so many settings-light colours and sounds. Can add favourites and routines. Great run time too- (about 6 hours unplugged but while plugged in goes all night)My newborn has never slept so well we also have the sleep assist on the go which we use in the pram or in the car and love just as much Show details ·  1
Amy M
Amy MNorthern Region, NSW

SLEEP SAVIOUR

The Nodiee Sleep Assist Smart Pro has been an absolute game changer during the newborn period! Absolutely love that there are so many noise and sound variations to choose from! Always puts Bub straight to sleep. I love that I can control it with my phone, especially the light function, makes night feeds so much easier! Highly recommend this product Show details ·  1
Molly
Molly

Great for the whole family

After many recommendations from friends, I finally ditched our old sound machines & ordered two of the nodiees (one for each of my children) my 8 month old sleeps so peacefully with the white noise on & the red light is great for night time feeds, my toddler also loves her nodiee lamp she likes to select the “rainbow” colour along with the ‘birds chirping’ music to get her off to sleep. Makes putting her to bed so much more enjoyable now that the nodiee makes it fun for her. I’m loving the “wake up” setting where I can select the time for the morning & my toddler then knows when it’s time to get up. Such a great device, we take it everywhere! Show reply
Izzy
Izzy
  Fair Incentive

Th best sound machine (and we tried a few)

We tried many different white/brown/pink noise machines and we found that they didn’t last long enough and would turn off after X amount of time which kept waking my son up. In the end the only thing that worked was a 10 hour video on YouTube but we had sacrifice our iPad… we wanted our iPad back when our boy went to sleep the nodiee has so many sounds to choose from and we finally found a colour/sound combination that works well for us.
Red light and airplane sounds. But the benefit is for our future kids, we have other choices if they like something different all from the one machine! Show reply
Mikaila M.
Mikaila M.

Absolutely love!

After looking at the Nodiee for a while, I decided to get it after we had planned for a trip up to the gold coast. The one we had at the time wasn’t very portable. I was so impressed with how light and easy it was to use. I absolutely love that I can control it from my phone and the pink noise my 8 month old son loves, he’s asleep within minutes. We use it for every nap and every night. I could not highly recommend this enough Show details ·  1
Talise
Talise

AMAZING!!

Such a good product! Even before baby is here we would use it every night. It is so relaxing and the remote access is such a good feature. Baby is obsessed and relaxed as soon as it turns on. Show details ·  1
Amanda20
Amanda20South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Sleepsaver!

Nodiee is wonderful, we have been using one for our 3 year old for the past two years after upgrading from another brand. The app control is such a great feature, our boy has learnt not to get out of bed until his noise turns off, AMAZING! We have just purchased a second for our next bub, highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Monica P.
Monica P.

We love Noodie!

I had purchased one for my newborn and he settled incredibly in his room in his own cot from the start with the help of his Noodie! In saying this I then went and purchased another for my daughter whom is 7 years old - to help with her “nightmares” and also adjusting to having a baby in the house, and the sounds that come with that.

Love the product, love how you can control from your phone - simple sleek design!! A must for any children and newborn Show details ·  1

Gorica
Gorica

Noddie of approval

A great little gadget — recommend for a peaceful night sleep Show details ·  1
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Best sleep ever

I have tried many white noise machines before for my previous children which never really worked and I was skeptic to try this for my son however the first day I received it and turned it on he slept 5hrs straight! I love the fact I can control it without going into the room and also set a timer. It has so many sounds and colour settings which have come in super handy. I love how it can be taken anywhere too. Definitely recommend this machine. Even my partner loves the sounds on it. Best value for for money. Show details ·  1

Dom P
Dom P

Nodiee is worth it!!

After purchasing my Nodiee, my 3 month old has slept so well during the night and day. I did alot of research into the sound machines on the market before purchasing one and I am so glad that my research led me to the best, Nodiee. Don't delay, buy yours now!
Tiarna
TiarnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blown away with results

Used other types of machines which do similar things but nothing compares to this one. The app works incredibly. The red light is bright enough and don’t even need or have it on loudest setting unlike I had to with others that still didn’t work.
Alyssa
AlyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Machine Yet!

We've used all sorts of devices for noise machines and night lights. Our little one loves Pink Noise for sleeping (so do we). We've used all sorts of devices for noise machines and night lights. Our little one loves Pink Noise for sleeping (so do we). It's great to have all of this in one machine!! And it's portable!!t's great to have all of this in one machine!! And it's portable, off to Grandma's it goes!
Sara
Sara

Perfect sound machine!

I have both the main sound machine & the smaller travel one & absolutely love them both! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a good quality sound machine with good volume & battery life.
Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing and life changing

This product was a life saver! The app compatibility and options were unreal in being able to control our machine remotely. We loved it over other brands who charged these things as extras!
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
  Fair Incentive

Amazing Nodiee

We purchased this for our newborn as we love the ability to turn it on and off with an app, unlike another branded machine we have. It’s amazing, love the soft light for feeds and the ability to adjust volume from another room. My husband who works night shift loves it and won’t sleep without it too!
Absolutely loving having the Noodie! The range of sounds and colours are great.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Absolutely love it!

I originally ordered one when bub was born and have been using it since. But we just brought our second because our little one is moving to her own room and now hubby loves listening to it! I guess I'll be buying a third when we have bub # 2 !!
So easy to use with the app and have the room setup before popping bubba down to sleep!
10/10 would buy again!!!
Shanii
ShaniiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spectacular sleeper now !!

my 4 month old has been having the worst sleeps and up for most of the night, my friend recommended the Nodiee and said it helped her little baby boy. I now have one in her bedroom and my lord it’s a life changer she only wakes up twice a night for a feed but other then that she has the most peaceful sleeps now that we have the nodiee!! Makes my life so much easier and now I can get sleep too !! Highly recommended to all of my mum friends
Kellie
KellieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love the nodie

Love the nodie! My newborn sleeps instantly with the womb sound and he loves the good morning song to play and explore round.
The light is super helpful for those late night nappy changes too.
Sarah Feeney
Sarah FeeneySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Game changer for baby sleep!

The Nodiee has been a game changer for my newborn! We use it as a sleep prop by changing the light and sound according to whether it’s sleep time or wake time and she settles much faster. Super functional and easy to use with the app!

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Amazing

As soon as I turn it on my 4month is asleep within 5min. It also works for my husband haha. He loves the rain sounds
Daniel D
Daniel DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth it!

We’ve been very happy with the Nodiee, its great to be able to turn on the warm red light before we go into the room at night which doesn’t wake our daughter but lets us see what we’re doing, and the warm light also allows us to breastfeed without overstimulating our baby. The white noise is excellent too, multiple choices, volumes help drown out the noises we make and keep her asleep. Also love that it doesn’t always need to be plugged into power.
Laura H.
Laura H.

HANDS DOWN BEST NOISE MACHINE!!

We’ve tried a few noise machines, my son is now one and has finally started having longer sleep stints. I love that you can change the noises/ colours all from your phone. Makes it so much easier not having to disturb him whilst going into his room while he’s asleep to change the functions. We will be purchasing another for our next bub!!
Paige
Paige Perth, WA

First time Mum - must have !

Having this machine has done me wonders !
We have a lullaby playing whilst getting undressed for the shower all the way through to her falling asleep then pink noise the entire night,
This machine has helped us get into a routine for bed time and is something I will never regret buying - that’s why I brought 2 one for home one for travelling

Highly recommend!!