Noel Jones Real Estate

Noel Jones Real Estate

3.4

Noel Jones Balwyn's outstanding help

We received excellent assistant by our real estate agent Laura Dickinson from Noel Jones Balwyn when we had to vacate our last rental property due to the landlord's son's job loss. We were really worried to move during the pandemic but Laura Dickinson found an even better property in the same area for us in a matter of a week. The move was hectic but we love our new rental property. This was excellent help from Noel Jones and Laura definitely deserves a medal for this outstanding effort.

Gobsmacked

GobsmackedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Noel Jones Doncaster

Dealt with this company - will never go near them again. I witnessed the Director Daniel D'asissi intimidate, threaten and lie to tenants and staff on numerous occasions, personally attacking them. Repairs were never reported, and the issues denied knowing anything about. The ego and arrogance, let alone the enjoyment he seemed to derive from it, was deplorable. Extremely unprofessional. Place your trust in another agent with acceptable personable skills.

Mu T.

Mu T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jerry Last, a good real estate agent

I have been looking to buy. I came across this ad, a unit for sale at 8-12 Albert Street, Ringwood, that I thought I was eligible to buy. I called Jerry and learned that it was for age 55 and above. However, Jerry gave me lots of useful information and advice. He didnt mind that with my current tight budget, I may not be able to find something I like under his profile. He even offered to give me advice if I could find something from other agents in other suburbs. I must say Jerry is a kind and love to help person. I strongly recommend Jerry!

Fantastic Team

I have great confidence in real estate in Balwyn and surrounding areas and have been a landlord with Noel Jones Balwyn for well over 20 years. I find the team always professional, up to date and consistently helpful, often taking more trouble than would be reasonably expected. When I did sell a Balwyn property many years ago the sale price Noel Jones achieved was well above other agents assessments at the time. I can highly recommend Noel Jones Balwyn.

Excellent service from Noel Jones Ringwood

I had observed Mike Muncey at several auctions and his professional approach and in depth knowledge of my location led me to choose him as my agent. Mike was realistic and was an excellent communicator who kept me informed and updated throughout the process. I appreciated the "leg work" he did with potential buyers and he negotiated an above asking price sale result. It was a pleasure to work with Mike and I recommend him highly.

Disgusting, irresponsible mismanagement of a property/tenancy resulting in property damage

• +1
Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would highly recommend Noel Jones Balwyn.

I would highly recommend Noel Jones Balwyn. I rented a property through Rita Zoumboulis. She has been a great support. Rita has always been very approachable and very professional. I would certainly contact Noel Jones again if I was looking for another property.

Laurie

Laurie

Noel Jones balwyn

I would highly recommend Noel Jones Real Estate in Balwyn. We have been renting through a lady called Rita Zoumboulis for the last 8 years. She is very helpful and a lovely lady.Nothing is too much trouble. The property we rent is in Surrey Hills and the owner is lovely to let us do some redecorating. Very grateful to her and Rita.

GEN

GENPerth

Excellent service and lovely people.

Tim Penhalluriack, Director and Celeste Little, Property Consultant at the Balwyn office are outstanding professionals. I can not thank them enough for the care and attention they gave to the sale of my unit in Mont Albert. Their advice on presentation and marketing strategy was spot on! My unit sold three weeks from the first home open and for what I hoped for, when the market had slowed and doom and gloom was the tone of the press on real estate in Melbourne. They kept me informed and returned every phone call promptly. I don't think they take a day off or sleep!

Mariastel

MariastelMelbourne

These agents are real people

Paul K Le

Paul K LeMelbourne

Noel Jones Balwyn Branch

Having had a few bad customer service experiences over the last couple of months with real estate agents it was refreshing change to deal with someone who got the job done in a professional and very timely manner !!
Nadya (the agent) held the viewing and had us signing the rental contracts within 24hrs. The property chose us and she saw that and acted accordingly. Sometimes we forget that agents are not just doing a job but also giving people opportunity to create a new lifestyle and home life. This is a new start for us with a new family coming soon so a big thanks again to Nadya and the team at Noel Jones for giving us a positive experience and a great start for our new journey.

Cheers guys.

Brus

BrusMelbourne

Terrible

Stay away from this real estate. Kerry Lucus at Noel Jones Ringwood is the rudest most incompetent agent I have ever experienced. Not only is she terrible at her job she has a disgusting attitude and should really consider changing industries to something that does not involve customer service. We will never recommend Noel Jones because of her

V12RR

V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Positive Experience

Bought a house recently at auction through the Balwyn office and have been very pleased with the professionalism and thoughtfulness of the whole team. It has been a very positive experience.

Sara R

Sara RMelbourne

Noel Jones - Selling Australia to China 638 sq meters at a time.

Mim

MimMelbourne

Rent takes a week to hit my account from the tenants

Noel Jones tell me the rent gets paid in time but I never receive it into my bank account until nearly a week later. Whenever I question this I get told it needs to “clear”. These days with online banking that seems ridiculous. I very much doubt cheques are being used!

Whenever I ask why it’s taking so long to get the rent I just get lies. I think the tenant is paying late but Noel Jones is just letting them without confronting them. Weak.

Vish

VishMelbourne

Beaware if you are handing your property for rent

I was burnt very badly by Noel Jones Glen Iris ([name removed] and [name removed]). They failed to do proper inspections and document clearly, failed to report any faults and incidents when tenants left. Even some of the repair done through them were very very average and double the price. Their engaged contractor broke the garage door and they made us pay for it.

Be very careful in how you let them manage. Ideally if the agency or agent fails then they should pay for unreported damages and incidents.

Shame on you [name removed] and [name removed].

bonniegirly

bonniegirlyMelbourne

Lack of transparency . Buyer be aware!

Not impressed!!

Lack Integrity

Glad we didn't buy with Noel Jones Real Estate since [name removed] at Ringwood was not straightforward with us. He wasted our time when he could have easily have told as the asking price.

Ash B

Ash BMelbourne

Rampant incompetence

I rented a property from an agency that later got absorbed into Noel Jones Glen Iris. After 5 years many of the problems had never been addressed, notably poor water pressure and windows that were unable to be opened as the mechanisms were broken.
After I decided to move out, getting the new lease in my housemates name, not both of ours, took months, and after seeing 4 different property managers in less than one year, I have very poor opinions of this company.
If you're looking for an agent that will only collect money from a property, this is for you. But if you want your property actually managed and satisfied tenants, go anywhere else.