Noel Jones Real Estate

Noel Jones Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service from Noel Jones Ringwood

I had observed Mike Muncey at several auctions and his professional approach and in depth knowledge of my location led me to choose him as my agent. Mike was realistic and was an excellent communicator who kept me informed and updated throughout the process. I appreciated the "leg work" he did with potential buyers and he negotiated an above asking price sale result. It was a pleasure to work with Mike and I recommend him highly.

Disgusting, irresponsible mismanagement of a property/tenancy resulting in property damage

• +1
Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would highly recommend Noel Jones Balwyn.

I would highly recommend Noel Jones Balwyn. I rented a property through Rita Zoumboulis. She has been a great support. Rita has always been very approachable and very professional. I would certainly contact Noel Jones again if I was looking for another property.

Laurie

Laurie

Noel Jones balwyn

I would highly recommend Noel Jones Real Estate in Balwyn. We have been renting through a lady called Rita Zoumboulis for the last 8 years. She is very helpful and a lovely lady.Nothing is too much trouble. The property we rent is in Surrey Hills and the owner is lovely to let us do some redecorating. Very grateful to her and Rita.

GEN

GENPerth

Excellent service and lovely people.

Tim Penhalluriack, Director and Celeste Little, Property Consultant at the Balwyn office are outstanding professionals. I can not thank them enough for the care and attention they gave to the sale of my unit in Mont Albert. Their advice on presentation and marketing strategy was spot on! My unit sold three weeks from the first home open and for what I hoped for, when the market had slowed and doom and gloom was the tone of the press on real estate in Melbourne. They kept me informed and returned every phone call promptly. I don't think they take a day off or sleep!

Mariastel

MariastelMelbourne

These agents are real people

Paul K Le

Paul K LeMelbourne

Noel Jones Balwyn Branch

Having had a few bad customer service experiences over the last couple of months with real estate agents it was refreshing change to deal with someone who got the job done in a professional and very timely manner !!
Nadya (the agent) held the viewing and had us signing the rental contracts within 24hrs. The property chose us and she saw that and acted accordingly. Sometimes we forget that agents are not just doing a job but also giving people opportunity to create a new lifestyle and home life. This is a new start for us with a new family coming soon so a big thanks again to Nadya and the team at Noel Jones for giving us a positive experience and a great start for our new journey.

Cheers guys.

Brus

BrusMelbourne

Terrible

Stay away from this real estate. Kerry Lucus at Noel Jones Ringwood is the rudest most incompetent agent I have ever experienced. Not only is she terrible at her job she has a disgusting attitude and should really consider changing industries to something that does not involve customer service. We will never recommend Noel Jones because of her

V12RR

V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Positive Experience

Bought a house recently at auction through the Balwyn office and have been very pleased with the professionalism and thoughtfulness of the whole team. It has been a very positive experience.

Sara R

Sara RMelbourne

Noel Jones - Selling Australia to China 638 sq meters at a time.

Mim

MimMelbourne

Rent takes a week to hit my account from the tenants

Noel Jones tell me the rent gets paid in time but I never receive it into my bank account until nearly a week later. Whenever I question this I get told it needs to “clear”. These days with online banking that seems ridiculous. I very much doubt cheques are being used!

Whenever I ask why it’s taking so long to get the rent I just get lies. I think the tenant is paying late but Noel Jones is just letting them without confronting them. Weak.

Vish

VishMelbourne

Beaware if you are handing your property for rent

I was burnt very badly by Noel Jones Glen Iris ([name removed] and [name removed]). They failed to do proper inspections and document clearly, failed to report any faults and incidents when tenants left. Even some of the repair done through them were very very average and double the price. Their engaged contractor broke the garage door and they made us pay for it.

Be very careful in how you let them manage. Ideally if the agency or agent fails then they should pay for unreported damages and incidents.

Shame on you [name removed] and [name removed].

bonniegirly

bonniegirlyMelbourne

Lack of transparency . Buyer be aware!

Not impressed!!

Lack Integrity

Glad we didn't buy with Noel Jones Real Estate since [name removed] at Ringwood was not straightforward with us. He wasted our time when he could have easily have told as the asking price.

Ash B

Ash BMelbourne

Rampant incompetence

I rented a property from an agency that later got absorbed into Noel Jones Glen Iris. After 5 years many of the problems had never been addressed, notably poor water pressure and windows that were unable to be opened as the mechanisms were broken.
After I decided to move out, getting the new lease in my housemates name, not both of ours, took months, and after seeing 4 different property managers in less than one year, I have very poor opinions of this company.
If you're looking for an agent that will only collect money from a property, this is for you. But if you want your property actually managed and satisfied tenants, go anywhere else.

Local

Local

Terrible Noel Jones of Ringwood

They used neighbor's private land to put their advertising board without an attempt of asking. After months there it was not enough but refused to remove the board after asking them to do so for days. Brett Freeman and Tian Jin were very rude in dealing with my complaint, Tian even hanging up in the middle of conversation. Good advertising chaps.

Sale in Wantirna Road

Right from the start we were impressed with NJ Ringwood professional advice and considerate responses to our many questions that we raised on the planned sale of a property that meant so much.
We accepted and implemented their suggestions on the best approach to maximise the sale potential and the outcome was first class.
Their dedication during the sale process was outstanding.
Congratulations to Brett and Margaret for co-ordinating an excellent sale result on our behalf.

Lawry Bugeja

Lawry BugejaSouthwest, VIC

Ethics! What ethics?

Noel Jones Ringwood Property Management

Fantastic team! We run a relocation service for people needing to rent in Melbourne and have now leased 3 properties from this agency on behalf of our clients. They have great customer service and are always willing to go the extra mile for their landlords. For the latest property we rented the property manager Yvonne Leigh had recommended some minor improvements to her landlord which were undertaken. My client was so impressed they ended up offering an amount above the weekly asking price.