Noel Jones Real Estate

Noel Jones Real Estate (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Property Management

My property has been managed with care and diligence. Assistance was always available when required. Issues as they arose were managed professionally and in a timely manner. I am happy to recommend Rita of Noel Jones Balwyn for managing your property.

The most professional property manager

I bought an investment property in Balwyn more than 10 years ago. Since that time Noel Jones has managed the property and everything has been handled professionally. They have provided expert advice on the property market and rent levels, effectively selected tenants who have been of the highest quality and managed the inspections and maintenance of the property in a timely and efficient manner. The property manager I deal with (Rita) is at all times professional and reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend Rita and Noel Jones as expert property managers
Louise

Laurie

Laurie

Renting from Noel Jones Balwyn

We have been renting from Noel jones in Balwyn for the last 9years. We can not recommend them highly enough for their professionalism and the friendliness from the staff. They regularly inspect the property so the owner has peace of mind that the unit is being looked after. When anything has broken the staff are onto it very quickly. They are very easy to communicate with if needed and in emergencies are easy to make contact with

Ale Dors

Ale DorsVictoria, Australia

I have been with Noel Jones Balwyn for 4 years and I rate them 5 starts

To me the most trick thing about a real state is to be able to be fair. They are in the middle of the balance protecting both sides, the landlord and the tenant. in my opinion a real state that manage to be fair with both sides has everything. Noel Jones was really fair with me for the over four years. They have my gratitude and respect for that. Special mention to my agent Emma who did everything under her power to made my family's life the easier as possible during our timing at this home.

Manson

MansonMelbourne

Sale and Rental appraisal

I recently engaged Noël Jones Ringwood for a sale and rental appraisal as we are looking at our options with our existing home. Both the sales and rental staff were extremely friendly and honest, indicating a very knowledgable grasp on the current market. They were very prompt with sales data and statistics to hand, making our decision much easier. I highly recommend there service provided.

Raymond

Noel Jones Blackburn Melbourne - UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNRELIABLE

Seriously26

Seriously26Melbourne

Noel jones camberwell rentals

I cannot speak highly enough of M bailey from noel jones
She has successfully rented the property and was professional knowledgeable and efficient
She understands the importance of managing large assests and is a credit to noel jones

Ian Grandy