Noisy Motel

Listing monitored by Noisy Motel

4.2
    Paul D
    Paul DSydney

Wanted a simple answer to a simple question.

Ho hum, wanted some speakers for my daughter, got someone who wanted to sell me something outside my budget. Went to JB instead. Easier and friendlier.

Jen Langin
    Jen LanginMelbourne

Really wished I had listened to my friend's advice

I was warned not to ring this store, I should have listened to my friend.
    The guy is too pushy and I hate pushy sales staff.

Stephen Hanssen
    Stephen HanssenMelbourne

Not what I expected

I was told to go an have a look at this store after seeing some good and bad feedback on Whirlpool
    My intention was to buy some expensive headphones, what I got was a pushy sales person trying to sell me some unknown brand that only his store seemed to be carrying

I ended up going to a more what I thought was reputable store where I was shown some serious gear, not unknown brands
    I have yet to make a decision, but the friendly staff at Addicted to Audio will have me coming back, unlike Noisy Motel

TheThing
    TheThing

Steer clear unless you like being shafted

[name removed] loves chatting about nonsense, his real interest isn't your Audio passion, it's your wallet
    I have been to his 2 stores numerous times and purchased many an item
    His agenda is to get people to advertise his business online through lies and fiction
    While he might help people, he does also burn them.

He suggested to me that I only buy the headphones from him that did not exist in Australia yet, after trying to sell me another unsuitable pair.
    The world where I live in, I am pretty sure I remembered it was me who made my purchase decisions, not the retailer.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Noisy Motel compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

AshK
    AshKVictoria, 3000

Super-fast service, minimum fuss

Placed an order on Monday afternoon for a pair of MEElectronics Air-Fi Venture Bluetooth Headphones. Couldn't believe when AU post rang my doorbell on Tuesday morning for the delivery. That's blazing fast! Meanwhile I had received a system generated email for the dispatch of the product. Minimum fuss and quick turnaround.
    Super-fast Service, Minimum fuss, Availability of the product
    Their returns policy appear quite one sided (its their 'sole' discretion), however I didn't have a choice, as they are the only store in VIC to have the product