Noisy Motel

4.2
    Edward R
    Edward RBrisbane

Prompt communications and delivery

Purchased a pair of MEE M7 Pro earphones with replacement cables (wired and wireless). The owner messaged me within a few hours of placing my order to inform me that one part I had ordered was out of stock in the colour I chose. I placed the order around 7PM and the order was picked up by Auspost at 9AM the next morning. Great service from Noisy Motel.

Rob
    RobBrisbane

Great shop to buy personal audio gear.

I have bought earphones,Dac and mp3 player from this shop.This service is amazing from Billy.I find it hard to believe some of the other reviews that are not good.Each time I am ready to purchase something from him I contact him by phone or email and he gives me some recommendations based on what I tell him I am looking for.He replies with some recommendations of what to buy with some of them with big discounts.I have never felt pressured to buy from him, but always felt like a valued customer.

Safwan C
    Safwan Csydney

Excellent service, knowledgeable advice, great prices

I bought some Fiio amp/dac products (Fiio E6 and Fiio E17) and Fischer Audio headphones from this store. I was quite new to audiophile products at the time so I chatted used the online chat on the website for help. The customer service was amazing, the representative listened to my needs, audio requirements, budget and he gave me a range of options that he thought would best suit me. The items I ordered all arrived within 1-2 days of placing my order as well.

The whole process of purchasing and receiving the product was exactly what you would want from an online store.

Want it cheaper than anywhere else, with Aus Warranty ?

The cheapest FiiO EX1 titanium diaphragm earphones that I could find online were AU$ 119/-
    Not from Australia, so no warranty.
    Other Audio establishments in Australia are selling them for AU$ 145/-

Got them at Noisy Motel for AU112/- ( free postage ), covered by Aus Warranty. They are available at Noisy Motel normally for about AU$ 126.00 but I was offered an 11% off deal by Billy - great guy - you want to talk to him. He will always reply to you, and knows his products.

Excellent product, and excellent service. Super fast delivery too.

Robin M

JB
    JBmelbourne

Excellent product, very good service

Just purchased the fidue A73 hybrid monitor earphones on the advice of customer service at noisy motel given my budget and could not be more impressed with them. I'd never heard of the brand before but the sound is, in my opinion, cleaner than my bose over ear headphones. They're brilliant.
    Also great to see a local website that is cheap and has customer service that you can talk to.

Excellent service

I emailed an inquiry requesting comparative information about 2 products and received an informative reply the same day. I then ordered a set of earphones and they were delivered interstate, to my place of work, (in NSW) 48 hours later with no shipping fee. The same product from Amazon, with the conversion to $US and the minimum shipping fee would have cost $60 more all up - with a 2 - 3 week wait for delivery.
    So I would recommend Noisy Motel without hesitation - great service.

The way it should be! 5*!!!!

I ordered two items, one on a Friday which I received Monday week, I then ordered another item on Tuesday morning and received it Wednesday the next day. Quick replies to emails, same day dispatch, free postage! What more could you ask for!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
    where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
    Tasi
    Tasi

Finally! Great customer service and highly knowledgeable.

I found Noisy Motel after searching for a DAB+ Radio for over a year. From the outset, Billy was very helpful, prompt with his responses and highly knowledgeable. Great customer service. On his recommendation I bought the Ruark M3 Dab+ Radio with audio backpack. My order arrived with in 2 days (very fast). I love it!! Well worth the price and the sound is fantastic. Thank you Billy & Noisy Motel. It feels great to support a small Aussie business.

Wow, excellent service and products

I ordered a Jawbone Era yesterday online. Within a couple of hours I had notification that the goods had been dispatched via Toll Priority. The goods arrived at my workplace in Brisbane this morning, less than 12 hours after I ordered it. They were also very helpful over the phone. I would not hesitate to purchase for these guys again in the future. I should also mention that they were the cheapest price I could find for this product and were one of 2 companies who had it available ex stock

The best store I know

I have purchased from them many times and I have always felt like it was a very good purchase. Extremely friendly and informative staff that are always eager to help.

They always help me decide what to buy, and then deliver it very quickly! Warranty process was easy and I was always kept up to date.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for headphones and headphone gear!

Scott
    ScottNewcastle

Customer service does not get any better !

Richard.
    Richard.Buderim

Is Service and quality advice valuable?

Great customer service

Ordered an amp/DAC combo from them and unfortunately the DAC was out of stock. I received a call from noisy motel within minutes of placing the order apologizing for the mistake, i was told that the DAC would be back in stock and shipped within a week or i could upgrade to a better DAC at a very reasonable discount which is what i chose to do. All over a great experience with noisy motel, definitely recommend!
    Costumer service

Fantastic Service and Great product

I ordered a set of MEElectronics M6P Sport-Fi (2nd Gen) In-Ear Headphones w/Mic on Thursday morning and received them on Friday. They were sent via express post and arrived well packaged. Fantastic turn around time. The Earphones sound fantastic and are comfortable when running. The controls integrate very well with my android phone and I am a very happy customer. Would use them again in a heartbeat
    Great service, Fast postage