Nokia CR-200

Nokia CR-200

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nokia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
SibronPerth, WA

Quality

I bought this on a whim, I have other phone holders, but the thought of being able to charge without having to mess with cables in the car also, was to good to resist. I already have the desktop wireless charger so I am convinced of the benefits of wireless charging.
The suction cap is amazing, It has stuck to the curved, textured dash in my Hilux.
the lever for the suction cap, and button for the arms, are both flush with the body. the rubbers holding the phone grip nicely.
Its well designed amd well made
Price! but you do get a well made product.

Sibron

I would rerate this to 3.5 star. The soft padding on the suction cup melted off, the slid down the dash and now it wont stick to anything.