NOMI

NOMI

Listing monitored by Nomi

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

Kate T
Kate TSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed, high quality, bespoke but not the usual bespoke price tag.

I requested NOMI to provide a specific storage solution for my kids playroom based on photos of the room. After settling on a rough idea, we conversed back and forth and adjusted the design to get exactly what I needed. We decided on a low unit, with three drawers and two cupboards. As the unit is part of a standard design but specific for my spot, the quality is top notch without the bespoke price tag. I was really happy with the result. Delivery was on time.

Nomi
Jacqueline B.Nomi

Hi Kate, we're delighted to hear your fantastic feedback! The Kura storage unit looks perfect in your kids' playroom, and we're so happy to help you customise it for your space. Thank you for choosing NOMI. :)

Best service furniture company with incredible product

I ordered a table from NOMI who's products I have always loved however I live in NZ, they were amazing, organised special shipping, followed up the courier, helped me navigate the customs entry to NZ and the product was amazing when it arrived. Great service and product, would recommend to anyone.

Other Furniture Shops

thommy.tran
thommy.tranSydney, NSW

TIME BENCH | 1800 L X 400 W | AMERICAN OAK CLEAR WASH

Nomi's quality is top notch and it comes at very reasonable prices. We received our Time Bench with no problems and we love it. It was flat packed and directions to pick up were very good. Assembly was super simple and it looks great!

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Table is perfect.

I love the Dove table I purchased from Nomi. After looking on websites and in stores for over a year for the right table I lucked out and found Nomi. The service was incredible from start to finish. The delivery was impeccable and came a day earlier than anticipated. I haven't had such good service in Australia before. The quality of the wood and craftsmanship is beautiful. I will order more pieces in future.

Furniture Shops