NOMI

NOMI

Listing monitored by Nomi

anewland
    anewland

Terrible company, terrible service, terrible communication

Purchased a simple chevron shelf in October 2015. Fast forward to April 2016 and I am still waiting on the shelf. The company has terrible communication. Phone calls are not returned. Multiple excuses offered as to why the shelf has not been made yet, machine is broken, problem with paint supplier etc. Plenty of empty promises but still no shelf.

Unhappy
    UnhappyMelbourne

Average product with terrible service

Bought a Time dining table in July. When I was called to ask how delivery went, I said I was surprised I had to help take it out of van. Response was "it's only 15 kilos!" I had just recently had a Caesarean section and was lucky I had a friend visiting on the day to help. The table was wobbly but within tolerance. Within a few months, the table's varnish began to peel. I complained and was told someone would inspect. After one month (with regular prompting by me) I wrote noting the 1 month anniversary and lack of response. It's the third day with no response to my email. If you buy from them, hope nothing goes wrong with your product.

Other Furniture Shops