Noosa Van Lines

Noosa Van Lines (page 2 of 3)

Arpan

Arpan

Excellent Servie

I used Noosa Van Lines to move my furniture and other house hold items from Sydney to Brisbane. I am very happy with the service. They are excellent. Both at Pick up and delivery they were on time. Communication was great.

They wrapped furniture and fridge so nicely. there were not even single scratch. They did an excellent job. I am very happy with their service. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks

The best choice for our interstate move!

We moved from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast with Noosa Van Lines this past week and the service was nothing less than impeccable. The team are very professional and yet very down to earth. They took great care with our furniture, nothing came out broken and the fun and friendly demeanor of the team made a stressful situation actually quite fun! Thanks guys, you were fantastic!

Jen

Jen

Thanks for your great attitude and hard work

Thank you to the two friendly and professional guys who delivered my furniture. today... ( and lots of it) from Noosa to Sydney

They worked tirelessly and professionally and .. even with a wonderful sense of humour when it was required..

I am so grateful.. Everything arrived on time and in perfect nick..

A professional, courteous well run operation

We recently moved from the Sunshine Coast to Central Victoria. This move was characterised by very professional and courteous services to ensure the entire move ran smoothly. The Operations group - General Manager and his Team, and the crews involved in the uplift and delivery demonstrated a high degree of enthusiasm and professionalism, removing a lot of the stress usually associated with interstate moves. Excellent communications were evident throughout the operation, keeping us informed of progress each step of the way. A job well done.

Excellent Family Owned Company

The professionalism of the front office was extended through to the team with the van, courteous and friendly, they were fantastic in what is usually a stressful time.

Superb professional service

Fast, reliable professional service. Moved from Victoria to Qld and the team made it all so easy from communication of quote right through to delivery. Cannot thank them enough. Will definitely use Noosa Van Lines again.

PeteG

PeteG

Brilliant friendly efficient. Noosa Van Lines do their job brilliantly!

We had a huge move from NSW to Noosa and we could not have been happier with how that move went. Communication with Scott and Mark in the office was fantastic with nothing being a problem.. The guys arrived at our steep block and got on with the job! A huge day but they handled it well.. Unloading day was actually fun as the lads moved our stuff all over the place. We couldn't be happier.

Cheers Pete and David

A great team of friendly professionals!

The team at Noosa Van Lines were extremely professional right from the start. From the first meeting for the quote (by the very polite Mark) right up until the upload and delivery of our goods interstate, they were wonderful, such a friendly team of professionals. The service I received was always prompt and they took great care with our furniture and belongings. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Noosa Van Lines. Apart from their polite, and professional service, the cost was also very competitive!

Did a great job!

Highly experienced and professional, took great care of my furniture and were very friendly and accommodating, thank you! I had a long distance removal from Queensland to Victoria, wanted to make sure my furniture was in good hands and this was the only company I found with flawless reviews, happy to say they live up to their reputation.

Seamless and professional from start to finish.

My experience with Noosa Van Lines was seamless. From the first enquiry phone call to Mark to the last telephone confirmation that my goods had been delivered to the intended destination from Glen.

Polite, on point and helpful from woe to go. In addition the cost was very competitive, so this was an added bonus to the quality service. I'd have no hesitation what so ever in recommending this service provider to others.

Thanks for the opportunity to promote my positive experience, I'm very grateful for the faultless service I received. You made a very stressful task not stressful.

Cheers. Di :o)

Good service, good value

Small backload of furniture interstate.
Prompt response, both for quote, and then to provide delivery.
Good communication from office and driver. Punctual at both ends. Good price.
Second time we've dealt with Noosa Van Lines and will use them again

Angela

Angela

Fantastic van line

I can highly recommend Noosa van lines they have been used by me twice both Melbourne pick up and Sunshine Coast drop off.
Thank you to Scott and the team you are truly amazing great pick up service and drop off you made my life easier.

Great work guys

Very pleasant, professional and proformed to a higher standard than expected. Thanks guys great work well done.
4 bedroom
My Coolum to Melbourne
On time

Debra Kells

Debra KellsPeregian Springs

Very professional and stress free

I recently relocated my mother from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast after my fathers passing. It was an extremely difficult time, but from my first phone call with Scott at Noosa Van Lines, and right through to the delivery ran so smoothly. I cannot recommend Noosa Van Lines highly enough, they are extremely professional, nothing is too much trouble, and I was kept informed through the whole process. Would use them again without hesitation!

Great Service 101

Fantastic communication from their operations manager all the way from quote to payment. Friendly, skilled and motivated team on the day of our move. Excellent service all around. Pleasure to do business with this company. Kind regards Andrew

Couldn't have moved without them

Noosa Van Lines helped us with what would normally be a stressful event and made it a pleasant one. Nothing was a problem and they went out of their way to help us in any way they could. The staff were courteous and professional throughout the whole process.
I highly recommend them to anyone who is moving house. Thanks Noosa Van Lines for a job superbly done!

Exceeded our expectations

We recently had a very positive experience with Noosa Van Lines moving our home content from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. Throughout the process from the very start, everyone we interacted with was responsive, helpful and professional. The uplift and delivery were both on time and good care was taken during the move of every item. The total cost was also competitive and reasonable. We would most certainly be contacting them again when we relocate next time and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Kirsten D

Kirsten DSydney

Awesome customer service and support

I have used Noosa Van Lines four times over the last ten years. Twice to move to and from Townsville (from Brisbane) and twice to do the same to Sydney. Their service has always been excellent.
On this last move I couldn't be more greatful to Mark Rutherford for all his organization and extra support. It made a very stressful time for me, so much more manageable!
Thanks again.

Philip

PhilipNoosa

Great Service

It was just a short move within Noosa Waters and the move was hassle free & very profession. No damage and the guys were proactive coming back to pick up the boxes the following week. Highly recommend Noosa Van lines

FANTASTIC!

Excellent, efficient, friendly and affordable. You couldn't do better. I was very impressed with the service and help provided with my move from Queensland to Sydney and would highly recommend them to anybody needing good service with a move