Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Pet OwnerYes (14) · No

Steven S.
Steven S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best trap ever

After trying multiple different traps, I decided to give the nooski a try. I wasn’t disappointed, works every time. Bit of peanut butter, set in a quiet area and BOOM. Workes for me every time. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2021.

Jadzia
JadziaNorth Western Region, NSW

Most frustrating trap out.

I found the trap almost impossible to set up if you have a disability that affects your neck or hands. The ring popped off as soon as I set it down after numerous attempts to get the ring on. If you have one mouse then it will do the trick but if you have several then it’s onerous to use due to difficulty setting it up.

I bought the last two in Bunnings but will be returning the one I didn’t use.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $19.94.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room
Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Save your money & buy the rat poison baits instead

There's a reason there's no YouTube video of this working & that is because it doesn't work! It appears ants may have gotten to the bait, after leaving it out for a week. I checked daily & band was still in place. Useless, I returned 2 yesterday to Bunnings. I think the rats do enter the tunnel but the tube is too small so it doesn't force the latch to trap it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $19.94.

Zar
ZarIllawarra, NSW

Easy and effective

After watching the online video, I found this easy to set up and very effective. Killed the bugger within 24 hours. I preferred this to the old fashioned traps or baits.

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Nooski Is The Bomb.com

I was sceptical when I purchased a Nooski...BUT now I am a believer! Traditional mouse trap 1 kill...1 loss. Nooski 2 out if 2... Were off to buy some more!

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Infested Area Bathroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Ashley
AshleySouthwest, VIC

Works perfectly

Easy to set, kills instantly, no mess. Haven't had a miss fire yet, very quick and humane, you only need the smallest amount of bait which stays in the trap

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Justin V.
Justin V.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Works perfectly

Had this thing for a couple of days and the results are perfect. Better than any other trap I’ve ever used. Very happy with this and would recommend to anyone with an indoor mouse problem

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Pet OwnerYes

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

I am never using anything else for inside my house

With 12 hours I had caught the 2 mice in my bedroom it is a fantastic product safe for kids and pets. Reasonable easy to use and the results are amazing

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Infested Area Bedroom
Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

Oh, rats!

I've tried so many humane traps that didn't work.

Finally caved and bought a Nooski rat and a mouse trap, and some extra rings.

At first, nothing happened - except the rodents stole the mouse trap. The whole thing. Gone.

The rat trap didn't work with only peanut butter in the bait area, but I dropped a bit of tissue with pasta sauce dried on it and some oats, right to the end of the barrel. Results! I heard it trigger and the rat made a noise, but it was thoroughly dead, quickly, unlike the poor rat that ate my neighbous poison. :-(

Purchased in November 2019 for $35.00.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room

Ezshane
EzshaneCentral, SA

100% kill rate

Living rural we have plenty of vermin from time to time. After too many normal snap traps being pilfered with no catch I tried this nooski. Seemed like a joke when I first saw it, but after using it I can definitely say it's a great design. Bit fiddly to load up but EVERY noose had a mouse. Only negative is the noose can pop when you placing the trap down, I fix this by placing a cotton bud under the trigger which is removed when the trap is in position.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.00.

Infested Area Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and Outdoors
Pet OwnerYes

Has yet to catch anything

The trap has been armed and baited for 9 days. The rubber noose has been released 5 times, with 4 left lying in the bottom of the trap. No dead rat. These are definitely rats and not mice. Bait has been totally consumed on each occasion. I'm running out of Nutella and peanut butter. Don't know what happened to 5th 'noose'. Have tested the trip functionality of trap, which seems okay. So far a very expensive trap and no dead rats. They are still gorging on our Chook food as well.

Purchased in August 2019 at Mitre 10 for $20.33.

DaMark
DaMarkSydney, NSW

Noosa a HIT.

Have been using nooska mouse traps and it never miss fire always catching a mice. The product is a little tricky for others in my family to set. But so far with peanut butter and bird seeds 100% success catching mice every time. Recommended product as I set the trap inside the bird cage and animals can't get caught in trap like other traps

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Great rat trap, effective with no mess

Very pleased with this. Had a rat scurrying around under the house for a week I had tried it with uncooked nice no takers but within 2 hours of putting peanut butter as bait we nailed it.
I love how there was no blood or gore which made it easier for me to dispose of rat without heaving, and its more humane than glue or snap traps. Also cleverly it sort of fires the rat or mouse out of the trap, mine was almost a metre away. Apparently that means other rats don't associate the death with the trap so its reusable. They also get done before they even reach the bait so just need to load up another rubber ring not new bait.
$20 from bunnings well spent. I was going to throw poison under house but nervous about smell of dead rat in walls etc.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

Had a rat/mouse problem in chicken coop for a while, been using bait stations, rat sak etc.. whilst they are eating all the bait doesnt seem like they are going away. Bought the nooski from bunnings yesterday 2/3/19 put a bit of banana and peanut butter in it and bang. This morning 3/3 first rat caught. Reusing same bait now and new rubber see if i can catch another!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.