Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (18) · No (12)

honkas
honkasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Traps mice nice, no mess no fuss!

Wasn't after a traditional splatter type mouse trap, not interested in leaving poison baits to have them die and stink the house, especially around kids n dogs.

Innovative mouse trap that works a treat! Suffocates through the elastic band when entering trap.. easy to set trap. Nice n small so easy to align in places of activity. Mouse found dead not to far from trap either which means other mouse don't get suspicious!!

Comes with pack of 12 rings which is only imagine would be a sizeable infestation.. Easy enough to purchase additional rings if required.

Got to trap a couple of mice within 2 hours of setting the trap.. very effective and efficient

Simple to use, Perfect!

So simple and easy to use and so damn effective!
Easy to load with bait and easy to set, best part is the mouse is intact so no gross blood to clean up - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Surprised how effective this was

So I was extremely sceptical that this trap would work but I've had a extremely smart mouse that I've been trying to kill for 3 months that just would take the bait and leave a loaded snap trap behind. One afternoon with this trap was all it took, the poor mouse didn't get the chance to leave the trap. For the price (around 11 bucks Australian at Bunnings) you get the trap plus a set of rubber rings which is not too bad value. The only thing I would have to write as a negative is that the instructions on the back of the pack was not that great I had to look up on YouTube how to set it.

Hellocrap
HellocrapQLD

Works when others didnt

Corinne
Corinne

Best trap in the world +++++

Used other traps without success. Caught my own fingers in wooden ones and so poorly made the staples fly out and the things fall apart. Electric shock $40 from Bunnings= wasted $40. Nooski so far as produced 4 dead mice for 4 green nooses.

rita
ritasydney

Best thing in the market caught 6 more to go

This trap has worked wonders. I hated the traditional traps and how sometimes they miss or close on your hands.
With this the mouse just lies dead few centimeters away from it.
But I was only suspecting one mouse and I'm very surprised that we caught 6 so far and it seems it won't end.
Disadvantage: instructions not very clear so we just watched a youtube video and it showed how it works exactly.

100% kill rate

This trap is the shizzle. I live near the bush so a couple of mice is just part of life. Having indoor pets meant that poisons were out. I thought I had a couple of mice around but 1 month in and I just cleaned up my 10th this morning. Every trigger has been a dead mouse within centimetres. Don't use any other trap. The only way this trap could be better is if it disposed of the remains for you, or if it was roboticised with a hunt mode.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Very effective!

Set this trap next to the oven at about 9:20pm, heard it go off at 10:15pm and at first we couldn't see any mouse but then we found it about a foot away just under the oven. Got rid of the mouse and re-set the trap and went back to bed and found another dead mouse next to it in the morning! It seems to be a fairly quick and humane way to kill the little fellas. I've used ratsack before and it was quite distressing to watch them die so slowly. The instructions on the packet weren't very helpful and it took a few minutes to work out how to set it but once you figure it out its easy. We used peanut butter as a bait.

WOODY
WOODYPerth, WA

First night. Bingo!

What a great product. At first,to load, was a little fiddly but loaded again this morning and it is easy to use.
Now Im going out to get the Rat Trap for the chicken pen.Great product and goodbye to all those nasty baits.

K & S
K & SToowoomba

Does the trick

Bought the mouse trap today at Bunnings. It was reasonably priced and came with 12 little rubber bands. I have an inside dog so I didn't want any harmful bate within reach of her. I read about the Nooski and it sounded good. I've tried other more traditional style traps - one we set recently and the mouse ran off with it, the trap was nowhere to be seen where we left it. Tonight we caught the mouse we'd seen in the kitchen with the Nooski. It worked first go. We heard the trap go off and found the mouse dead nearby to the trap shortly after. I felt bad but we can't have a mouse running around our kitchen. I'm pleased the mouse didn't suffer for too long.

Trish6899
Trish6899meckering

Best mouse trap in the world!!!!!

Amazing

We stuffed around for weeks with ratsak etc and killed nothing. Bought the Nooski mouse trap and installed it at 3:00pm today. My wife checked at 7:00pm and her scream indicated success. The mouse was dead next to the trap. Took all of 4 hours. Fantastic result.

robins60ADELAIDE

Catches a mouse every time!