Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nick2727
Nick2727Hobart

Waste of money

Haven't caught a thing. The trap has been activated twice and both times the rubber ring was lying there without a rat in it. Used nutela as the bait and it was all gone.

Edward
EdwardMelbourne

This trap is not better than snap traps

I am a licensed pest control technician in Melbourne Victoria. One day I came across the Nooski Mouse trap at a local Bunnings warehouse. I was curious about its claims about trapping mice. I bought one and put it to test and compared it to snap traps. To my disappointment, it was not performing better than snap traps but worse.

Bonni
Bonniasked

Hi after being told there was a rat in the wood heap I purchased a Nooski large size. Setting was very easy. Peanut butter in-ring on-......set it overnight--in the morning peanut butter gone and no rat or mice?? What can I do

Fire4FX