Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (5)
brainnbrawn
brainnbrawnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bang for the buck!

We had bought it like 5-6 years ago (@Bunnings) near our old place and had caught 2 mice - very quickly. So when we spotted a mouse at our new place (we've recently relocated) - I was worried. I didn't remember exactly where we had packed our Nooski!

But 15 minutes later, I found it! Loaded it with peanut butter, a ring - left it overnight inside the kitchen cabinet. Next morning first thing I checked - nothing. Later on (like an hour later), my wife suggested I increased the bait quantity and when I went to do just that - we'd got the bugger already!

So after 5 years - it still works like a charm that it is. Can never thank Nooski enough! If you have bigger mice - go for the Nooski rat trap. Else this one's great!

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $15.

• Infested Area Kitchen
Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these traps

Mice are curious and rats are cautious. Saw two mice today , set with peanut butter and chocolate with a crumb at the entrance. Both despatched in under four hours. You have to work out their run and place the trap where they feel comfortable. So easy to set and use . Love these things.

• Infested Area Living/Dining Room
andymate
andymateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trapped one of the pesky rat when nothing else could

I put the rat version out in my garden against a wall as the rat/s have eaten/ruined many of my vegetables and netting in the past month. First three nights nothing was caught so i decided to trail peanut butter down the tube and next night a dead rat just outside the trap. Will keep this trap out there at all times.

I guess the biggest redeeming factor over traditional traps is that other animals cant fit down the tube which makes it pet/wildlife friendly. Also it can be used outside!

I have used bait stations previously but it doesn't kill the rats well, also they are bad for the environment. The undercover traditional traps i made also 0 success so finally glad to find something that works.

Purchased in for $19.99.

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

Muhammad
MuhammadMelbourne

Best mousetrap

I’ve been trying to catch a mouse in my house using 4 different standard wooden traps with peanut butter and every time the mouse would lick the bait clean and get away. I saw the nooski trap at Bunnings and looked like it would work, caught it first night.
So easy to use and setup, and best part it’s reusable with plenty of rings.

• Infested Area Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and Outdoors