Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (6)
Jadzia
JadziaNorth Western Region, NSW

Most frustrating trap out.

I found the trap almost impossible to set up if you have a disability that affects your neck or hands. The ring popped off as soon as I set it down after numerous attempts to get the ring on. If you have one mouse then it will do the trick but if you have several then it’s onerous to use due to difficulty setting it up.

I bought the last two in Bunnings but will be returning the one I didn’t use.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $19.94.

bidgeeboy
bidgeeboyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best mouse traps ever!

Have been using this trap since hitting Australian market, would love to buy more if possible, bunnings not selling anymore , 100% success rate with these unit , go to stock and station agents to buy the rubber ring used to casterate lambs $15.00 for a container not sure how many in it. Have 15 traps and if time can apply rings 3 times and catch at least 45 mice a day dont have to worry about cats eating poisoned mice

Purchased for $10.99.

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Save your money & buy the rat poison baits instead

There's a reason there's no YouTube video of this working & that is because it doesn't work! It appears ants may have gotten to the bait, after leaving it out for a week. I checked daily & band was still in place. Useless, I returned 2 yesterday to Bunnings. I think the rats do enter the tunnel but the tube is too small so it doesn't force the latch to trap it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $19.94.

D. Breedon
D. BreedonGympie

absolute waste of money

mice and rats everywhere one whole week and not one trapped tried various baits , simply a waste of money, just a phantasy product , guess they catch customers and not rats

Beno
BenoNorth Western Region, NSW

Works great, slightly fragile build.

Mouse trap works a treat, 1 star off as I have had a couple break the small plastic lip at front that holds the rubber ring in place rendering the trap useless.

Purchased in January 2020.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother.

Others seem to be having success with mice but after months of setting this for rats in my shed it hasn't caught a thing. Rats kept eating things and pooping everywhere. These aren't easy to set either. Meanwhile the bait boxes I subsequently went and bought worked instantly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Phil
Phil

It works

After about 3 weeks it caught a rat. Used peanut butter and sultanas as the bait. Easy to setup.
It sat undisturbed for 2 weeks. One misfire happened before it caught the rat.
Note - Death is not instant as claimed on the packaging.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Pedro
PedroPerth

Couldn't catch anything - waste of time and money.

Typically once a year we got a rat moving into our ceiling. Got sick of the old Ratsak approach, as we always wound up with the distinctive Rattus Extinctus aroma wafting down from the ceiling space. Knowing their entry route, bought a Nooski and baited it with PB. Nothing. After about three weeks of weekly refreshing the bait, I reverted to Ratsak baits. Dead rat (in ceiling again of course ...) but at least that method works.

Would have to be the single biggest failure of any device I have ever purchased.

I note others with success stories seem to be dealing with MICE. Maybe they work with them. Ours was the RAT version ...

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Stephan C
Stephan CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works really well...just a bit difficult to load

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

Has yet to catch anything

The trap has been armed and baited for 9 days. The rubber noose has been released 5 times, with 4 left lying in the bottom of the trap. No dead rat. These are definitely rats and not mice. Bait has been totally consumed on each occasion. I'm running out of Nutella and peanut butter. Don't know what happened to 5th 'noose'. Have tested the trip functionality of trap, which seems okay. So far a very expensive trap and no dead rats. They are still gorging on our Chook food as well.

Purchased in August 2019 at Mitre 10 for $20.33.

Derek E.
Derek E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

I bought this rat trap from Bunnings hoping it would catch a rat in my house. After a week I still hadn't caught a thing. I ended up buying a steel cage rat trap and caught 2 at once on the first night of use. I caught another 3 nights later in the steel trap. The Nooski caught absolutely nothing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

TAH
TAHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good result

Brought the Nooski based on a few reviews online and didn't want to use poison. Had many mouse droppings in cabinet below sink and knew we had a few, so put 2 Nooskis in and within 30mins had 2 deceased mice. Really happy with outcome so far and looks as though they died relatively quickly.

Purchased in April 2019 for $10.00.

Doesn't work as advertised

I was hopeful this would be an effective, humane way to dispatch rodents, as I hated finding caught but living critters with the old school traps. We have had over half-a-dozen triggers with zero catches and some bait taken but no trigger. Different positions, different bait, and the rodents are definitely not worried about the trap. At the time of writing it's rodents 10 Nooski 0. I'm really disappointed - we've had better luck hunting the critters as a team with our foxy! Will be seeking a refund under the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act.

Poor quality product

I purchased one of these and within 3 months the clear plastic housing started to crack. Never successfully caught a rat either. Its a gimmick and total waste of money. Rather stick with the tried and tested traditional rat trap that works well and is a fraction of the cost.

Don't bother