Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (13) · No (8)

Steven S.
Steven S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best trap ever

After trying multiple different traps, I decided to give the nooski a try. I wasn’t disappointed, works every time. Bit of peanut butter, set in a quiet area and BOOM. Workes for me every time. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2021.

bidgeeboy
bidgeeboyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best mouse traps ever!

Have been using this trap since hitting Australian market, would love to buy more if possible, bunnings not selling anymore , 100% success rate with these unit , go to stock and station agents to buy the rubber ring used to casterate lambs $15.00 for a container not sure how many in it. Have 15 traps and if time can apply rings 3 times and catch at least 45 mice a day dont have to worry about cats eating poisoned mice

Purchased for $10.99.

Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these traps

Mice are curious and rats are cautious. Saw two mice today , set with peanut butter and chocolate with a crumb at the entrance. Both despatched in under four hours. You have to work out their run and place the trap where they feel comfortable. So easy to set and use . Love these things.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

S Smith
S SmithMurray Mallee, SA

Fragile plastic

Found Nooski plastic trap housing broken/cracked in several places & unable to reglue/fix. Trap hadn’t had much use...maybe only caught 6 mice. I liked the concept, but glad had only bought the one trap as a trial. So still have “nooski” rings spare/leftover...

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Zar
ZarIllawarra, NSW

Easy and effective

After watching the online video, I found this easy to set up and very effective. Killed the bugger within 24 hours. I preferred this to the old fashioned traps or baits.

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Beno
BenoNorth Western Region, NSW

Works great, slightly fragile build.

Mouse trap works a treat, 1 star off as I have had a couple break the small plastic lip at front that holds the rubber ring in place rendering the trap useless.

Purchased in January 2020.

Nooski Is The Bomb.com

I was sceptical when I purchased a Nooski...BUT now I am a believer! Traditional mouse trap 1 kill...1 loss. Nooski 2 out if 2... Were off to buy some more!

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
andymate
andymateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trapped one of the pesky rat when nothing else could

I put the rat version out in my garden against a wall as the rat/s have eaten/ruined many of my vegetables and netting in the past month. First three nights nothing was caught so i decided to trail peanut butter down the tube and next night a dead rat just outside the trap. Will keep this trap out there at all times.

I guess the biggest redeeming factor over traditional traps is that other animals cant fit down the tube which makes it pet/wildlife friendly. Also it can be used outside!

I have used bait stations previously but it doesn't kill the rats well, also they are bad for the environment. The undercover traditional traps i made also 0 success so finally glad to find something that works.

Purchased in July 2020 for $19.99.

Ashley
AshleySouthwest, VIC

Works perfectly

Easy to set, kills instantly, no mess. Haven't had a miss fire yet, very quick and humane, you only need the smallest amount of bait which stays in the trap

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

GUMBY
GUMBYSydney, NSW

THE 'BETTER' MOUSE TRAP

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Justin V.
Justin V.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Works perfectly

Had this thing for a couple of days and the results are perfect. Better than any other trap I’ve ever used. Very happy with this and would recommend to anyone with an indoor mouse problem

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Phil
Phil

It works

After about 3 weeks it caught a rat. Used peanut butter and sultanas as the bait. Easy to setup.
It sat undisturbed for 2 weeks. One misfire happened before it caught the rat.
Note - Death is not instant as claimed on the packaging.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

I am never using anything else for inside my house

With 12 hours I had caught the 2 mice in my bedroom it is a fantastic product safe for kids and pets. Reasonable easy to use and the results are amazing

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

Oh, rats!

I've tried so many humane traps that didn't work.

Finally caved and bought a Nooski rat and a mouse trap, and some extra rings.

At first, nothing happened - except the rodents stole the mouse trap. The whole thing. Gone.

The rat trap didn't work with only peanut butter in the bait area, but I dropped a bit of tissue with pasta sauce dried on it and some oats, right to the end of the barrel. Results! I heard it trigger and the rat made a noise, but it was thoroughly dead, quickly, unlike the poor rat that ate my neighbous poison. :-(

Purchased in November 2019 for $35.00.

Ezshane
EzshaneCentral, SA

100% kill rate

Living rural we have plenty of vermin from time to time. After too many normal snap traps being pilfered with no catch I tried this nooski. Seemed like a joke when I first saw it, but after using it I can definitely say it's a great design. Bit fiddly to load up but EVERY noose had a mouse. Only negative is the noose can pop when you placing the trap down, I fix this by placing a cotton bud under the trigger which is removed when the trap is in position.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.00.