Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (10)

WheresBear
WheresBearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just works!

Adi
AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best mouse trap ever!

We had small mice in the house, and were struggling to catch them. Then heard about Nooski, and bought it from Bunnings.

Caught the first mouse in 30 minutes, and then 5 more within 24 hours...

Highly recommended...

tigerlily75
tigerlily75

60 minutes before our first dead mouse

Hannah G
Hannah GBrisbane

Great mouse trap.

I chose the nooski because I wanted something that was kid and pet friendly.
I bought 3 from Bunnings and watched a video about how to use them. They've been great, Very easy to use and effective. I like that there's no mess and I don't have to worry about my kids or dog getting snapped by the trap.

mick taylor
mick taylorlithgow

More a novelty than a practical application ski

Tom
TomAuckland

Rubbish, don't waste your money

Several months and the Nooski trap never killed anything. Eventually put a snap trap next to the Nooski with the same bait and the very next morning caught a rat in the snap trap. Very difficult to load, always feel like it's going to snap the rubber band onto my finger. One time I checked the trap and the rubber band was missing, so presume there is rat slowly decomposing somewhere, probably in the walls.

Mike
Mike

Amazing trap!

Caught one within hours of putting this trap up. Used nutella as bait, and placed it where it was usually seen. Does exactly what it says, strangles the mouse, and it dies very close to the trap so you don't have to look very far.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Natalie
NatalieMelbourne

Excellent, effective, must have!

Set the trap, it doesn't fail, I can get mice within 1hr of setting it & can reuse it without much fuss, mice don't notice others were killed & come for the bait. Best mouse trap ever, I have had only the one trap for 10 years & it still works perfectly!

Slgh69
Slgh69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does exactly as advertised.

I was horrified to discover a mouse was sharing my living room on the odd night. Hated the thought of a trap that maimes the rodent & didn't like the idea of catching a live one. Bought this, set it & forgot about it thinking the mouse had gone elsewhere. One week later, I discovered the dead mouse next to the trap & although it's unpleasant, the band hits it with perfect precision. Just hoping it did die within 10 seconds. Guilt ridden!

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

Totally useless, don't buy it

Read the reviews, thought it would be a good buy, got it from Bunnings, now I'm looking for the receipt so I can take it back. It has gone off 6 times, no dead rat, I reset it goes off, then I find the rubber band on the ground. No dead rat... totally useless..

Karl
Karl

Keeps on lousing rat

Nooski traps really work well !Killed about 6 !But one day the trap wet off and no band to be seen !So I fixed the problem with some fishing line on the rubber band and set the trap !In the morning the rat was tied up to the trap and couldn't go back into the wall !So all great lads !Great Nooski trap !Money well spent !!!!

Bruce
BruceVictoria

Very effective, be aware of where you buy it

This is a good and effective product. However watch where you purchase it. From EBay you can pay up to $41.00 for the trap and $20 for a packet of 20 rings. From Bunnings you will pay $20.00 for the trap and $4.00 for a packet of 20 rings. I know where I bought mine.

C.R
C.R

It actually works!

I never had mice before but recently relocated near farming areas attract them to suburbs during winter. Was a little sceptical about these traps so I grabbed the Nooski and the traditional mouse traps from bunnings. Added a little bait and left it overnight. Nooski worked! One lil sucka down, those other traps on the other hand, peanut butter all nibbled off with no result. Back to bunnings for more Nooski i say!

Shopaholic
ShopaholicPerth, WA

Nooski Rat Trap

We back onto bush and we often get a rat each autumn in the roof looking for shelter. This year I tried Racumin and even though the pouches were eaten it didn't kill the rat. Then I tried traditional rat traps which were set off but did not catch anything. I then bought the Nooski Rat trap from Bunnings for $20. Left it out for 3 days and this morning I found a dead rat with the Nooski ring around its neck. Success!! Well worth the money. Environmentally friendly, pet friendly and more humane than poisons and traditional traps. Highly recommended.

Playskoolpeople
PlayskoolpeopleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Effective

I bought the Nooski Mouse Trap from Bunnings for just over $10. I followed the detailed set-up instructions on the pack but also found the YouTube video very helpful. Set-up wasn't the easiest thing as the ring misfired a few times. However, once you get the hang of securing the ring, the trap works exceedingly well. I use a chocolate chip as bait. So far, 2 dead mice without mess and without struggle (to the mice or me). Very happy with this purchase.

The mice don't know what have hit them!

We wanted an alternative to poison as we didn't want our dog to eat dead baited mice. We have chickens and the mice come for the easy food and where getting out of hand. I bought this from Bunnings for around $10 plus an extra 24 bands for $3. Caught the first mouse within 6 minutes of being set! Went on to kill 6 mice in the first day. 100% success rate, no misfires. We even managed to get the first one on video and it killed it within 10 seconds. Best trap around for sure! Don't waste your time on anything else!

misubisu
misubisuVictoria

Fail...

It's never caught a single mouse.
I have a conventional spring trap and rhe nooski sitting sid-by-side and the conventional trap has caught/killed numerous mice... no mice have entered or tripped the nooski. It could be that they have to go right inside the nooski to trigger it, and the conventional spring trap has the bait exposed... but I'm only guessing. I never set out to compare the two types of traps... I got the conventional trap as the nooski hadn't caught anything, yet I knew there were mice around due to the mouse pooh in the cupboards.

honkas
honkasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Traps mice nice, no mess no fuss!

Wasn't after a traditional splatter type mouse trap, not interested in leaving poison baits to have them die and stink the house, especially around kids n dogs.

Innovative mouse trap that works a treat! Suffocates through the elastic band when entering trap.. easy to set trap. Nice n small so easy to align in places of activity. Mouse found dead not to far from trap either which means other mouse don't get suspicious!!

Comes with pack of 12 rings which is only imagine would be a sizeable infestation.. Easy enough to purchase additional rings if required.

Got to trap a couple of mice within 2 hours of setting the trap.. very effective and efficient

Simple to use, Perfect!

So simple and easy to use and so damn effective!
Easy to load with bait and easy to set, best part is the mouse is intact so no gross blood to clean up - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Surprised how effective this was

So I was extremely sceptical that this trap would work but I've had a extremely smart mouse that I've been trying to kill for 3 months that just would take the bait and leave a loaded snap trap behind. One afternoon with this trap was all it took, the poor mouse didn't get the chance to leave the trap. For the price (around 11 bucks Australian at Bunnings) you get the trap plus a set of rubber rings which is not too bad value. The only thing I would have to write as a negative is that the instructions on the back of the pack was not that great I had to look up on YouTube how to set it.

Hellocrap
HellocrapQLD

Works when others didnt

Corinne
Corinne

Best trap in the world +++++

Used other traps without success. Caught my own fingers in wooden ones and so poorly made the staples fly out and the things fall apart. Electric shock $40 from Bunnings= wasted $40. Nooski so far as produced 4 dead mice for 4 green nooses.

rita
ritasydney

Best thing in the market caught 6 more to go

This trap has worked wonders. I hated the traditional traps and how sometimes they miss or close on your hands.
With this the mouse just lies dead few centimeters away from it.
But I was only suspecting one mouse and I'm very surprised that we caught 6 so far and it seems it won't end.
Disadvantage: instructions not very clear so we just watched a youtube video and it showed how it works exactly.

100% kill rate

This trap is the shizzle. I live near the bush so a couple of mice is just part of life. Having indoor pets meant that poisons were out. I thought I had a couple of mice around but 1 month in and I just cleaned up my 10th this morning. Every trigger has been a dead mouse within centimetres. Don't use any other trap. The only way this trap could be better is if it disposed of the remains for you, or if it was roboticised with a hunt mode.

Very effective!

Set this trap next to the oven at about 9:20pm, heard it go off at 10:15pm and at first we couldn't see any mouse but then we found it about a foot away just under the oven. Got rid of the mouse and re-set the trap and went back to bed and found another dead mouse next to it in the morning! It seems to be a fairly quick and humane way to kill the little fellas. I've used ratsack before and it was quite distressing to watch them die so slowly. The instructions on the packet weren't very helpful and it took a few minutes to work out how to set it but once you figure it out its easy. We used peanut butter as a bait.