Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (7)

FiMo
FiMoPerth

Works every time!!!

Works every time!!! I love the Nooski!
Just pop a little peanut butter in, click it together, roll on the rubber ring and leave it next to a wall. The mice always seem to follow the walls to get around.
I set it at night, go to bed, then wake up to find my little mousey friend "sleeping soundly" next to the Nooskie with a new green necklace on.
I love it because, unlike the usual mouse traps, it never catches their arms or legs by mistake. It's a horrible thing to find and that always really upset me.
It's also great if you have pets. You don't have to worry about them licking the trap and being injured as they can't get into it!
It's a fantastic NZ invention. Unlike the pavlova, which we (Australian's) invented ;-)

Excellent device

Was sick of sneaky mice not setting off normal wooden spring traps. Brought the nooski and set it outside where i had notice 6 or so little mice running around. Sat outside and watched the action with the trap set and, tada!!! Next thing i knew i had trapped 6 mice in an hour or so with regular resetting. Amazing device, highly recommended

Works as claimed.

This trap was easy to set up and has been working like a champ (you just need to be careful when rolling the o-ring to its home position and placing it down so you don't trip it). So far we've caught mouse each night. SIMPLE and very EFFECTIVE!

melanie
melanieNewcastle

The best

I have been trying to catch a mouse in my house for 3 weeks. I have watched him run through my kitchen and dining room as if he owns the house. I keep setting the wooden traps and the sneaky little thing/things take the bait and leave the trap set. So i did a bit of googling and came across Nooski. After a trip to Bunnings i had the Nooski all set up without too much trouble. One hour later I had the little mouse laying there dead right next to the trap. I couldnt believe it. If only I had known of this device 3 weeks ago.

Chloe
Chloe

Sneaky mice

B0liviaVT
B0liviaVTAdelaide

Pleasantly Surprised

I was skeptical about the Nooski but decided to give it a go. We had a pesky mouse sneaking into the pantry and not more than 10 minutes after setting the trap did we open the pantry doors to see it doing exactly what it advertised. Quick, quiet and effective. No mess at all. Sound engineering. A+

vivi
viviMelbourne

Clean and effective, even where traditional traps fail

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
zeravania
zeravania

Beats everything else we've tried

Frankie
FrankieAlburry

Surprisingly effective!

I was hesitant to try out this product because like almost all traps I've used, they usually just tend to injure the rat instead of instantly killing them. This, of course, would leave you with the problem of an injured rat running around the house just waiting to die at some random spot. For the nooski though, all of the rats the trap caught instantly died right next to it.

WheresBear
WheresBearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just works!

Adi
AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best mouse trap ever!

We had small mice in the house, and were struggling to catch them. Then heard about Nooski, and bought it from Bunnings.

Caught the first mouse in 30 minutes, and then 5 more within 24 hours...

Highly recommended...

tigerlily75
tigerlily75

60 minutes before our first dead mouse

Nick2727
Nick2727Hobart

Waste of money

Haven't caught a thing. The trap has been activated twice and both times the rubber ring was lying there without a rat in it. Used nutela as the bait and it was all gone.

Hannah G
Hannah GBrisbane

Great mouse trap.

I chose the nooski because I wanted something that was kid and pet friendly.
I bought 3 from Bunnings and watched a video about how to use them. They've been great, Very easy to use and effective. I like that there's no mess and I don't have to worry about my kids or dog getting snapped by the trap.

Edward
EdwardMelbourne

This trap is not better than snap traps

I am a licensed pest control technician in Melbourne Victoria. One day I came across the Nooski Mouse trap at a local Bunnings warehouse. I was curious about its claims about trapping mice. I bought one and put it to test and compared it to snap traps. To my disappointment, it was not performing better than snap traps but worse.

Mike
Mike

Amazing trap!

Caught one within hours of putting this trap up. Used nutella as bait, and placed it where it was usually seen. Does exactly what it says, strangles the mouse, and it dies very close to the trap so you don't have to look very far.

Natalie
NatalieMelbourne

Excellent, effective, must have!

Set the trap, it doesn't fail, I can get mice within 1hr of setting it & can reuse it without much fuss, mice don't notice others were killed & come for the bait. Best mouse trap ever, I have had only the one trap for 10 years & it still works perfectly!

Slgh69
Slgh69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does exactly as advertised.

I was horrified to discover a mouse was sharing my living room on the odd night. Hated the thought of a trap that maimes the rodent & didn't like the idea of catching a live one. Bought this, set it & forgot about it thinking the mouse had gone elsewhere. One week later, I discovered the dead mouse next to the trap & although it's unpleasant, the band hits it with perfect precision. Just hoping it did die within 10 seconds. Guilt ridden!

Karl
Karl

Keeps on lousing rat

Nooski traps really work well !Killed about 6 !But one day the trap wet off and no band to be seen !So I fixed the problem with some fishing line on the rubber band and set the trap !In the morning the rat was tied up to the trap and couldn't go back into the wall !So all great lads !Great Nooski trap !Money well spent !!!!

Bruce
BruceVictoria

Very effective, be aware of where you buy it

This is a good and effective product. However watch where you purchase it. From EBay you can pay up to $41.00 for the trap and $20 for a packet of 20 rings. From Bunnings you will pay $20.00 for the trap and $4.00 for a packet of 20 rings. I know where I bought mine.

C.R
C.R

It actually works!

I never had mice before but recently relocated near farming areas attract them to suburbs during winter. Was a little sceptical about these traps so I grabbed the Nooski and the traditional mouse traps from bunnings. Added a little bait and left it overnight. Nooski worked! One lil sucka down, those other traps on the other hand, peanut butter all nibbled off with no result. Back to bunnings for more Nooski i say!

Shopaholic
ShopaholicPerth, WA

Nooski Rat Trap

We back onto bush and we often get a rat each autumn in the roof looking for shelter. This year I tried Racumin and even though the pouches were eaten it didn't kill the rat. Then I tried traditional rat traps which were set off but did not catch anything. I then bought the Nooski Rat trap from Bunnings for $20. Left it out for 3 days and this morning I found a dead rat with the Nooski ring around its neck. Success!! Well worth the money. Environmentally friendly, pet friendly and more humane than poisons and traditional traps. Highly recommended.

Playskoolpeople
PlayskoolpeopleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Effective

I bought the Nooski Mouse Trap from Bunnings for just over $10. I followed the detailed set-up instructions on the pack but also found the YouTube video very helpful. Set-up wasn't the easiest thing as the ring misfired a few times. However, once you get the hang of securing the ring, the trap works exceedingly well. I use a chocolate chip as bait. So far, 2 dead mice without mess and without struggle (to the mice or me). Very happy with this purchase.

The mice don't know what have hit them!

We wanted an alternative to poison as we didn't want our dog to eat dead baited mice. We have chickens and the mice come for the easy food and where getting out of hand. I bought this from Bunnings for around $10 plus an extra 24 bands for $3. Caught the first mouse within 6 minutes of being set! Went on to kill 6 mice in the first day. 100% success rate, no misfires. We even managed to get the first one on video and it killed it within 10 seconds. Best trap around for sure! Don't waste your time on anything else!

honkas
honkasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Traps mice nice, no mess no fuss!

Wasn't after a traditional splatter type mouse trap, not interested in leaving poison baits to have them die and stink the house, especially around kids n dogs.

Innovative mouse trap that works a treat! Suffocates through the elastic band when entering trap.. easy to set trap. Nice n small so easy to align in places of activity. Mouse found dead not to far from trap either which means other mouse don't get suspicious!!

Comes with pack of 12 rings which is only imagine would be a sizeable infestation.. Easy enough to purchase additional rings if required.

Got to trap a couple of mice within 2 hours of setting the trap.. very effective and efficient