Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (7)

Hellocrap
HellocrapQLD

Works when others didnt

Corinne
Corinne

Best trap in the world +++++

Used other traps without success. Caught my own fingers in wooden ones and so poorly made the staples fly out and the things fall apart. Electric shock $40 from Bunnings= wasted $40. Nooski so far as produced 4 dead mice for 4 green nooses.

rita
ritasydney

Best thing in the market caught 6 more to go

This trap has worked wonders. I hated the traditional traps and how sometimes they miss or close on your hands.
With this the mouse just lies dead few centimeters away from it.
But I was only suspecting one mouse and I'm very surprised that we caught 6 so far and it seems it won't end.
Disadvantage: instructions not very clear so we just watched a youtube video and it showed how it works exactly.

100% kill rate

This trap is the shizzle. I live near the bush so a couple of mice is just part of life. Having indoor pets meant that poisons were out. I thought I had a couple of mice around but 1 month in and I just cleaned up my 10th this morning. Every trigger has been a dead mouse within centimetres. Don't use any other trap. The only way this trap could be better is if it disposed of the remains for you, or if it was roboticised with a hunt mode.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

Very effective!

Set this trap next to the oven at about 9:20pm, heard it go off at 10:15pm and at first we couldn't see any mouse but then we found it about a foot away just under the oven. Got rid of the mouse and re-set the trap and went back to bed and found another dead mouse next to it in the morning! It seems to be a fairly quick and humane way to kill the little fellas. I've used ratsack before and it was quite distressing to watch them die so slowly. The instructions on the packet weren't very helpful and it took a few minutes to work out how to set it but once you figure it out its easy. We used peanut butter as a bait.

WOODY
WOODYPerth, WA

First night. Bingo!

What a great product. At first,to load, was a little fiddly but loaded again this morning and it is easy to use.
Now Im going out to get the Rat Trap for the chicken pen.Great product and goodbye to all those nasty baits.

K & S
K & SToowoomba

Does the trick

Bought the mouse trap today at Bunnings. It was reasonably priced and came with 12 little rubber bands. I have an inside dog so I didn't want any harmful bate within reach of her. I read about the Nooski and it sounded good. I've tried other more traditional style traps - one we set recently and the mouse ran off with it, the trap was nowhere to be seen where we left it. Tonight we caught the mouse we'd seen in the kitchen with the Nooski. It worked first go. We heard the trap go off and found the mouse dead nearby to the trap shortly after. I felt bad but we can't have a mouse running around our kitchen. I'm pleased the mouse didn't suffer for too long.