Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (8)
brainnbrawn
brainnbrawnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bang for the buck!

We had bought it like 5-6 years ago (@Bunnings) near our old place and had caught 2 mice - very quickly. So when we spotted a mouse at our new place (we've recently relocated) - I was worried. I didn't remember exactly where we had packed our Nooski!

But 15 minutes later, I found it! Loaded it with peanut butter, a ring - left it overnight inside the kitchen cabinet. Next morning first thing I checked - nothing. Later on (like an hour later), my wife suggested I increased the bait quantity and when I went to do just that - we'd got the bugger already!

So after 5 years - it still works like a charm that it is. Can never thank Nooski enough! If you have bigger mice - go for the Nooski rat trap. Else this one's great!

Purchased in May 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $15.

Infested Area Kitchen
Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these traps

Mice are curious and rats are cautious. Saw two mice today , set with peanut butter and chocolate with a crumb at the entrance. Both despatched in under four hours. You have to work out their run and place the trap where they feel comfortable. So easy to set and use . Love these things.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room
andymate
andymateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trapped one of the pesky rat when nothing else could

I put the rat version out in my garden against a wall as the rat/s have eaten/ruined many of my vegetables and netting in the past month. First three nights nothing was caught so i decided to trail peanut butter down the tube and next night a dead rat just outside the trap. Will keep this trap out there at all times.

I guess the biggest redeeming factor over traditional traps is that other animals cant fit down the tube which makes it pet/wildlife friendly. Also it can be used outside!

I have used bait stations previously but it doesn't kill the rats well, also they are bad for the environment. The undercover traditional traps i made also 0 success so finally glad to find something that works.

Purchased in July 2020 for $19.99.

Infested Area Outdoors
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother.

Others seem to be having success with mice but after months of setting this for rats in my shed it hasn't caught a thing. Rats kept eating things and pooping everywhere. These aren't easy to set either. Meanwhile the bait boxes I subsequently went and bought worked instantly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

GUMBY
GUMBYSydney, NSW

THE 'BETTER' MOUSE TRAP

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.

Pedro
PedroPerth

Couldn't catch anything - waste of time and money.

Typically once a year we got a rat moving into our ceiling. Got sick of the old Ratsak approach, as we always wound up with the distinctive Rattus Extinctus aroma wafting down from the ceiling space. Knowing their entry route, bought a Nooski and baited it with PB. Nothing. After about three weeks of weekly refreshing the bait, I reverted to Ratsak baits. Dead rat (in ceiling again of course ...) but at least that method works.

Would have to be the single biggest failure of any device I have ever purchased.

I note others with success stories seem to be dealing with MICE. Maybe they work with them. Ours was the RAT version ...

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Infested Area Outdoors
Derek E.
Derek E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

I bought this rat trap from Bunnings hoping it would catch a rat in my house. After a week I still hadn't caught a thing. I ended up buying a steel cage rat trap and caught 2 at once on the first night of use. I caught another 3 nights later in the steel trap. The Nooski caught absolutely nothing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room