Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (8)

Al.Newcastle NSW

Great trap. Works as advertised.

Al.

I was hoping the photo could be attached to verify my claim.

Al.

My original review was Tagged as a "Verified Purchase".I have now also supplied a photo of a rat caught recently & submitted it but my review no longer has the "Verified Purchase" tag. That seems a little odd.

Caught the little guy in 5mins

Was tricky to set the rubber ring but became easier once I got the hang of it , Amazing contraption. AAA+++

Doesn't work as advertised

I was hopeful this would be an effective, humane way to dispatch rodents, as I hated finding caught but living critters with the old school traps. We have had over half-a-dozen triggers with zero catches and some bait taken but no trigger. Different positions, different bait, and the rodents are definitely not worried about the trap. At the time of writing it's rodents 10 Nooski 0. I'm really disappointed - we've had better luck hunting the critters as a team with our foxy! Will be seeking a refund under the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act.

Poor quality product

I purchased one of these and within 3 months the clear plastic housing started to crack. Never successfully caught a rat either. Its a gimmick and total waste of money. Rather stick with the tried and tested traditional rat trap that works well and is a fraction of the cost.

Don't bother

Sylvia Else
Sylvia ElseAU

Incredibly cruel

This trap works by strangling the animal. It is not quick, and it is not humane. The mouse struggles to breath until it eventually dies from asphyxiation, which takes a while, and will seem even longer to the mouse, because small animals perceive time differently. Humane lethal traps exist, but this is not one of them. It has been banned in the Republic of Ireland because of its cruel manner of dispatching the mouse.

Susan
SusanWINDSOR

The only mouse trap I'll buy from now on

Works every time. I have a few around the place and at my work. I recommend them for a sure way to catch them dirty little rats, I did so yesterday to a man trying to work out which trap was best to buy, I told him to try Nooski.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Flick
FlickLaunceston

Waste of money

I purchased the rat and mouse trap neither has worked!!
The rat has chewed through the the trap!!
I will be send the company photos of the damage as it’s unbelievable.

scooternut
scooternutPerth, WA

WOW!

A quick, humane, and effective way to dispatch a mouse. I just wish there was a way to avoid touching it.

Having pets, and with lots of wildlife around, the lack of poisons is a plus.

FiMo
FiMoPerth

Works every time!!!

Works every time!!! I love the Nooski!
Just pop a little peanut butter in, click it together, roll on the rubber ring and leave it next to a wall. The mice always seem to follow the walls to get around.
I set it at night, go to bed, then wake up to find my little mousey friend "sleeping soundly" next to the Nooskie with a new green necklace on.
I love it because, unlike the usual mouse traps, it never catches their arms or legs by mistake. It's a horrible thing to find and that always really upset me.
It's also great if you have pets. You don't have to worry about them licking the trap and being injured as they can't get into it!
It's a fantastic NZ invention. Unlike the pavlova, which we (Australian's) invented ;-)

sunflower
sunflowersydney

Didn't work for us

When we discovered a mouse in our living room we went on line to find the best mouse trap,this included checking reviews on this website. The Nooski seemed to score way ahead of the others, so we purchased one and set up a video camera to watch the nights activities.We couldn't believe it when the mouse ate the peanut butter we had left on the edge of the trap and went so far in that only his tail was out and the trap didn't spring! We checked the trap and left it again the next night, same thing.Then we went out and bought an el cheapo old fashioned type and the mouse was caught within an hour. Based on this experience it was a total (expensive) failure.

Excellent device

Was sick of sneaky mice not setting off normal wooden spring traps. Brought the nooski and set it outside where i had notice 6 or so little mice running around. Sat outside and watched the action with the trap set and, tada!!! Next thing i knew i had trapped 6 mice in an hour or so with regular resetting. Amazing device, highly recommended

Works as claimed.

This trap was easy to set up and has been working like a champ (you just need to be careful when rolling the o-ring to its home position and placing it down so you don't trip it). So far we've caught mouse each night. SIMPLE and very EFFECTIVE!

What's the hype about?

Followed instructions, result--- trap sprung twice with rubber band lying inside of trap, no sign of mouse. Waste of money! resorted to using old fashioned spring trap with much better results.

Darphumpenheimer
DarphumpenheimerLake Elsinore ca.

Zero results !

Not only did it not catch mice but they actually made it into a mouse nest ! I set the Trap and checked it 2 Days Later. They were storing food in the tube. They had started nesting in the tube itself. I don't suppose I've ever seen a mouse Nest on a snap trap.

melanie
melanieNewcastle

The best

I have been trying to catch a mouse in my house for 3 weeks. I have watched him run through my kitchen and dining room as if he owns the house. I keep setting the wooden traps and the sneaky little thing/things take the bait and leave the trap set. So i did a bit of googling and came across Nooski. After a trip to Bunnings i had the Nooski all set up without too much trouble. One hour later I had the little mouse laying there dead right next to the trap. I couldnt believe it. If only I had known of this device 3 weeks ago.

PAR
PAR

Not effective

I bought it because of all the positive reviews! But its not working!the mive does not touch the trap! After one week of installation, mouse still running at house!
Waste of money

Chloe
Chloe

Sneaky mice

B0liviaVT
B0liviaVTAdelaide

Pleasantly Surprised

I was skeptical about the Nooski but decided to give it a go. We had a pesky mouse sneaking into the pantry and not more than 10 minutes after setting the trap did we open the pantry doors to see it doing exactly what it advertised. Quick, quiet and effective. No mess at all. Sound engineering. A+

vivi
viviMelbourne

Clean and effective, even where traditional traps fail

zeravania
zeravania

Beats everything else we've tried

Frankie
FrankieAlburry

Surprisingly effective!

I was hesitant to try out this product because like almost all traps I've used, they usually just tend to injure the rat instead of instantly killing them. This, of course, would leave you with the problem of an injured rat running around the house just waiting to die at some random spot. For the nooski though, all of the rats the trap caught instantly died right next to it.

WheresBear
WheresBearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just works!

Adi
AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best mouse trap ever!

We had small mice in the house, and were struggling to catch them. Then heard about Nooski, and bought it from Bunnings.

Caught the first mouse in 30 minutes, and then 5 more within 24 hours...

Highly recommended...