Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (5)

WOODY
WOODYPerth, WA

First night. Bingo!

What a great product. At first,to load, was a little fiddly but loaded again this morning and it is easy to use.
Now Im going out to get the Rat Trap for the chicken pen.Great product and goodbye to all those nasty baits.

K & S
K & SToowoomba

Does the trick

Bought the mouse trap today at Bunnings. It was reasonably priced and came with 12 little rubber bands. I have an inside dog so I didn't want any harmful bate within reach of her. I read about the Nooski and it sounded good. I've tried other more traditional style traps - one we set recently and the mouse ran off with it, the trap was nowhere to be seen where we left it. Tonight we caught the mouse we'd seen in the kitchen with the Nooski. It worked first go. We heard the trap go off and found the mouse dead nearby to the trap shortly after. I felt bad but we can't have a mouse running around our kitchen. I'm pleased the mouse didn't suffer for too long.

Trish6899
Trish6899meckering

Best mouse trap in the world!!!!!

Amazing

We stuffed around for weeks with ratsak etc and killed nothing. Bought the Nooski mouse trap and installed it at 3:00pm today. My wife checked at 7:00pm and her scream indicated success. The mouse was dead next to the trap. Took all of 4 hours. Fantastic result.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

robins60ADELAIDE

Catches a mouse every time!