Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nooski Mouse Trap? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (17) · No (11)

brainnbrawn
brainnbrawnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bang for the buck!

We had bought it like 5-6 years ago (@Bunnings) near our old place and had caught 2 mice - very quickly. So when we spotted a mouse at our new place (we've recently relocated) - I was worried. I didn't remember exactly where we had packed our Nooski!

But 15 minutes later, I found it! Loaded it with peanut butter, a ring - left it overnight inside the kitchen cabinet. Next morning first thing I checked - nothing. Later on (like an hour later), my wife suggested I increased the bait quantity and when I went to do just that - we'd got the bugger already!

So after 5 years - it still works like a charm that it is. Can never thank Nooski enough! If you have bigger mice - go for the Nooski rat trap. Else this one's great!

Purchased in May 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $15.

Justin C.
Justin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

efficient and deadly for rodents

this mouse trap works very well, using peanut butter as bait, placed on my pantry floor, it is effective for mice, easy to use, once you follow the instructions,easily hidden from children and pets, no chemicals, no problems

Purchased in March 2022 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $13.

younggle
younggleSydney, NSW

Nooski Rat version: A good'un

Purchased in January 2022 at Bunnings Warehouse for $22.

Steven S.
Steven S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best trap ever

After trying multiple different traps, I decided to give the nooski a try. I wasn’t disappointed, works every time. Bit of peanut butter, set in a quiet area and BOOM. Workes for me every time. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2021.

Jadzia
JadziaNorth Western Region, NSW

Most frustrating trap out.

I found the trap almost impossible to set up if you have a disability that affects your neck or hands. The ring popped off as soon as I set it down after numerous attempts to get the ring on. If you have one mouse then it will do the trick but if you have several then it’s onerous to use due to difficulty setting it up.

I bought the last two in Bunnings but will be returning the one I didn’t use.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $19.94.

bidgeeboy
bidgeeboyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best mouse traps ever!

Have been using this trap since hitting Australian market, would love to buy more if possible, bunnings not selling anymore , 100% success rate with these unit , go to stock and station agents to buy the rubber ring used to casterate lambs $15.00 for a container not sure how many in it. Have 15 traps and if time can apply rings 3 times and catch at least 45 mice a day dont have to worry about cats eating poisoned mice

Purchased for $10.99.

Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these traps

Mice are curious and rats are cautious. Saw two mice today , set with peanut butter and chocolate with a crumb at the entrance. Both despatched in under four hours. You have to work out their run and place the trap where they feel comfortable. So easy to set and use . Love these things.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Save your money & buy the rat poison baits instead

There's a reason there's no YouTube video of this working & that is because it doesn't work! It appears ants may have gotten to the bait, after leaving it out for a week. I checked daily & band was still in place. Useless, I returned 2 yesterday to Bunnings. I think the rats do enter the tunnel but the tube is too small so it doesn't force the latch to trap it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $19.94.

Zar
ZarIllawarra, NSW

Easy and effective

After watching the online video, I found this easy to set up and very effective. Killed the bugger within 24 hours. I preferred this to the old fashioned traps or baits.

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.

D. Breedon
D. BreedonGympie

absolute waste of money

mice and rats everywhere one whole week and not one trapped tried various baits , simply a waste of money, just a phantasy product , guess they catch customers and not rats

Beno
BenoNorth Western Region, NSW

Works great, slightly fragile build.

Mouse trap works a treat, 1 star off as I have had a couple break the small plastic lip at front that holds the rubber ring in place rendering the trap useless.

Purchased in January 2020.

Nooski Is The Bomb.com

I was sceptical when I purchased a Nooski...BUT now I am a believer! Traditional mouse trap 1 kill...1 loss. Nooski 2 out if 2... Were off to buy some more!

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.

andymate
andymateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trapped one of the pesky rat when nothing else could

I put the rat version out in my garden against a wall as the rat/s have eaten/ruined many of my vegetables and netting in the past month. First three nights nothing was caught so i decided to trail peanut butter down the tube and next night a dead rat just outside the trap. Will keep this trap out there at all times.

I guess the biggest redeeming factor over traditional traps is that other animals cant fit down the tube which makes it pet/wildlife friendly. Also it can be used outside!

I have used bait stations previously but it doesn't kill the rats well, also they are bad for the environment. The undercover traditional traps i made also 0 success so finally glad to find something that works.

Purchased in July 2020 for $19.99.

Ashley
AshleySouthwest, VIC

Works perfectly

Easy to set, kills instantly, no mess. Haven't had a miss fire yet, very quick and humane, you only need the smallest amount of bait which stays in the trap

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother.

Others seem to be having success with mice but after months of setting this for rats in my shed it hasn't caught a thing. Rats kept eating things and pooping everywhere. These aren't easy to set either. Meanwhile the bait boxes I subsequently went and bought worked instantly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.