1.6

2.7

Wolfy
WolfyLaunceston, TAS2 posts

expensive and useless

bought a rather expensive NordicTrack® Commercial S15i Studio Bike, paid extra for the set up and install, the 'techs' damaged the machine on installation and I couldn't use it for a few weeks until a decent technical came and fixed it , things went good for a while.
Then just out of warranty the machine stopped working, been sent around and around the warranty and service team, customer support is non existent
Have replaced some parts they have sent through but the machine is still not working.
Like the issues when I purchased the support is dreadful, for a machine that is so costly , dreadful. Avoid this company and the products like the plague. Show details
Tim H.
Tim H.

Better off getting a concept 2

Ordered and received the rower that comes with 3 years iFit and a tablet.
Sounds great right?
Wrong. You waste more time trying to get the tablet to work than actually working out.
The responsivess of the tablet is so slow given the price point it comes at. The software always seems to have issues and requires resetting at least once a week.
Do yourself a favour and get a concept 2. Doesn’t need power, can connect to a PC for workout tracking if you want.
Best of all, you don’t waste 5 minutes getting it to start! Then another 5 minutes choosing a program and waiting for it to load.
Another pro, the rower is HEAVY. The concept 2 is far lighter and supports more weight on it. Show details
Eva
EvaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Buyer beware, subscription needed

Very disappointed. Bought a very expensive treadmill where I need to pay IFit to use my own workouts. I received a 1 month complimentary IFit subscription so tried the on board workouts but they were much harder to complete so I opted to use my own workouts saved in the calendar. But 2 months on, I now cannot use my saved workouts as I need an active IFit subscription. This treadmill has no on board workouts and it seems that the only thing you can use without a membership is manual mode. I am so disappointed I spent the money I did on a machine that is locked with IFit. Buyer beware :( Show details
Tessa I.

Leonardo CSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts
Stefano
StefanoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What is the point?

I do not understand how this company is in business. The machine you pay for, doesn't work without an extra subscription. There are no pre loaded workouts and their website mentions this at the bottom of their page in small characters, it should be illegal. Why do I need to pay $58/month after paying thousands for the machine? I do not want video trainings, coaches or any other people saying how to work out, just want to use the machine with pre loaded normal workout like 10/20 years ago. Well you can't! Show details
caitlin b.
caitlin b.
Loz
Loz

Courtney5 posts

Elliptical Machine - Absolute Rubbish Quality

The elliptical machine spends more time broken than working. The lowest build quality of all time. The supports and legs etc. look sturdy and heavy however they are not real solid metal. In my machine the actual rod that holds the arm to the main rotating circle broke clean through twice in as many years. Literally straight through the weld. The metal is actually really thin but filled with a substance to give it weight and make it seem sturdy.

You'll get to a point where the machine will break again and it will be out of warranty and cost $500 - $600 to repair.

Avoid this brand at all costs! Show details

Geoff B
Geoff BSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Nordic track treadmills are rubbish!

Buy one at your peril. Mine stops midway through a workout for no reason - which is incredibly dangerous! It's only 9 months old. I had a guy come out after a couple of months and he replaced the motor, but it's still not working.
It has a screen which is pointless - unless you want to spend a lot of money on dumb workout subscriptions.
I had a treadmill from Aldi that lasted nearly 10 years and costed a fraction of the price. Show details
Andre
AndreSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Very poor pre-sales experience

My experience with sales staff has been less than impressive.
Firstly I spoke with a rep briefly on Wednesday, who promised to follow up my query…which he never did.
Then went to a Rebel store and had a similar experience with the instore sales rep, Knew little to nothing about the product, was not able to even demo it....
Have spoken to another rep today who i must have interrupted his Saturday afternoon barbi... because the impression I got was "dont bother me"
After reading some of the other reviews it would seem I have dodged a bullet Show details
Darb
DarbPerth, WA

Post sales care

I ordered a treadmill, I’m in Perth the suggestion with delivery times is way off, I’ve been waiting 3 weeks and was told 1-2. Can’t reach anyone to actually tell me where it even is. Show details
Av U.
Av U.Far North Queensland, QLD19 posts

Mervyn J.
Mervyn J.6 posts

Lowest Quality Product In The Market

This was the NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical Cross Trainer – TOP of the line MOST EXPENSIVE model. Can you imagine the quality of the cheaper ones?
The LCD died in a week and then the replacement one developed lines in the next two months.
The readings are completely incorrect. When complained someone came out to say they are fine.
Check the attached pic and see.

Disgruntle customer
Disgruntle customer

Console of my Nordic Track S50 treadmill purchased in Dec 2020 failed twice. Once just after purchase and then just after warranty. Why is the quality of the consoles of your treadmills so poor? I thought there were to last at least 8 to 10 years as I was told when I purchased it.

Courtney

I had exactly the same scenario. Massive faults inside warranty and just outside of it.

Macca
Macca

I was looking at your recumbent bike. However, the above reviews are appalling with consistent complaints about software issues, build quality and poor customer service. What, if anything, is Nordic Track doing to address this issues such that I can have confidence I’m not going to face the same issues?

Hayley5077