NordicTrack C7.5 NT16 Cross Trainer

NordicTrack C7.5 NT16 Cross Trainer

See the Best Elliptical Trainers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by NordicTrack

3.0

Jason
    JasonSouth Australia, 5113

Scam ongoing membership

Bought the unit and found out a 30 day software trial is included and then required on going payments. I bought this equipment to avoid gym membership fees and the 1 piece of equipment cost the same as a weekly membership.
    Bluetooth function is useless without app. Can't connect music or video sound from a device even though it comes equipped with a tablet holder.
    Misleading and disappointed with this

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,299.00.

Mark AndPerth, WA

Love my new cross trainer

I bought this about a month ago and I am super impressed with the unit, it's easy to use, with nice smooth actions rather than clunky, it has 26 workout functions and an easy to use console which features Bluetooth, iFit, a cooling fan, built in speaker and much more.

kaicy
    kaicyasked

Hi Mark,
    can i ask where you bought the machine from? And do you mind if i asked how much? I am currently looking at the nordictrack website. thanks

Mark And

I bought it from Rebel, can't remember how much it was though

Daniel H.
    Daniel H.

Hey Kaicy, are you still looking for one?? I have one in perfect working order practically brand new... if you're interested?

Peita
    Peitaasked

Hi there,
    When you increase the intensity, are the foot pedals large enough to shift your foot back slightly when you working a bit harder. I tend to shift my feet back a bit hang onto the stationery handles and lean forward slightly ?

Mark And

Foot pedals are long enough for what you want to do

Soheila B.
    Soheila B.

How much in the machine? Where can I buy it? Is there any in the UAE?

Get an answer from our members and NordicTrack representatives