Listing monitored by North Coast Removals & Storage

JohnnyA
    JohnnyAMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A really bad experience

Beware

Charged us $465 to move a lounge, fridge, washing machine, 2 single and 1 queen beds and a small filing cabinet just two blocks it took them a fraction over 1 hour. They were late arriving! We were quoted far less over the phone but then informed there are minimums in an email quote, there were no $ amounts on the quote which we didn't receive until last minute on the day of the move. These people are scammers and very aggressive, best avoided.

Chris
    Chris
    SCOUSEinOZIllawarra, NSW

Damaged Goods

Port Macquarie Removals & Storage, or otherwise known as North Coast Removals & Storage in my case, would rate a big 'keep clear' as far as I'm concerned.
    They damaged both our bedroom dresser and washing machine.The washing machine fell off the trolley and was so damaged the repair bill was more than the cost of a new machine.
    Several attempts to contact them regarding the damage fell on deaf ears which ended up with me having to take it up with first AFRA (a waste of time), and then the Department of Fair Trading only to be told they were now in the hands of Voluntary Administration. Why wasn't I surprised?

redbaron18
    redbaron18asked

I am thinking of moving from Blue Mountains to Forster next year. I would like some idea of what is the cost. I have a regular house with the normal kind of items involved. A ballpark figure would be helpful in my financial planning

Get an answer from our members and North Coast Removals & Storage representatives