Listing monitored by North Hem

Very poor customer service

I placed an order for a new chair (advertised as delivery within 10 days) on the 30th October money up front. 11 days later they email me back to say the product is discontinued and the order won't be fulfilled. They advise that I will get a refund within 7 days, meanwhile their website still shows the chair as being in stock with delivery within 10 days and I won't have my money back for another week!

hrdlr110Pyrmont

Standout piece!

Easy to assemble what there was to assemble. We didn't look at much after we found what we wanted. It's a perfect fit in our living room, we love it!

Other Furniture Shops

Great service and products at an affordable rate

The design and quality of the products are very good for the price point. The website is easy to use and Jason was very prompt in answering our questions.

Find out how North Hem compares to other Furniture Shops

The sofa design was correct but the material colour on the website was not what I expected.

The sofa design was correct but the material colour shown on the website was not what I expected when it was delivered next time I would prefer to see the material in person. Also the cushions were very hard again next time I would prefer to try the cushions before purchase.

Rita
Rita

Lounge Chairs in Tri Colour

Bought 3 different coloured armless lounge chairs online. Purchasing process was easy and quick. Delivery time a little longer than expected but arrived in great condition.

Ruwani
RuwaniMelbourne

Great customer service.

Thank you, Lucy for your great customer service. Super fast delivery - two days after we sorted out the colour of the keyring, it was here. Even better than I expected.

Kirstie
Kirstie

Fantastic service

Purchased goods online
North hemteam responded to my questions really quickly and made me feel valued with their amazing customer service
Goods arrived quickly and exactly when they said they would
I would definitely recommend

The perfect sofa!

I purchased the sofa online. The site/store was very well presented and easy to navigate. There was a good product range with a quality look. The sofa is as it appeared..... a nice quality piece. Sales support was excellent.

Wendy G
Wendy GMid North Coast, NSW

A little colour adds so much to a room!

I purchased these colourful accent chairs online with a very simple process and they were delivered exactly on time. Quite easy to assemble, they are well made and perfect to add a splash of colour in a room with otherwise neutral tones. I look forward to making further purchases from North Hem.

Nicholas Zia
Nicholas ZiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item is great, website/company still has some kinks to work out

Edel Dining Chairs

I bought my chairs online (which can be risky) but I was very happy with delivered chairs. One minor hiccup but Jason resolved it all very efficiently and with terrific customer service.

Jason T.North Hem

Good Design...The Derby suite is a must buy.

Sits nice and Low (shadow line) you get that real Loungie type feel, cinnamon red colour is the snizz!

Deco
Deco

Great service, simple deal

This was an online purchase, but I wanted to see the chairs before I bought. Jason facilitated this and I was happy to proceed. The chairs are well priced, well made and Jason is a breeze to deal with.

Fantastic.

We recently purchased our chairs online after viewing them at a local coffee shop. The transaction was very easy & our products arrived within 4 business days. The quality is great, we could not be happier. Definitely would recommend.

Great Quality & Service

Jason and his team were very helpful with all the questions I had with the product and provided in depth details of the actual design of the bed frame. I was indecisive and didn't know the exact colour as I liked 2 colours from their range, the North Hem team provided me photos and gave some insight on how this would actually match my current design in my room.
The customer service was exceptional, they even called me to confirm that my goods had arrived. I can't highly recommend the professionalism of North Hem.

James
Jamesasked

I live in Perth and would love to have a look at this in person is there anywhere that I can see it in a showroom?

Hi James,

Most certainly. Pending on the items we have various items located at various of our peer to peer showrooms. Can you please contact us via email regarding the items you are interested in and we can direct you to the relevant showrooms?

Regards

Amanda Brand
Amanda Brandasked

Hey, is there a way I can inspect the bess chair in person? I live in Melbourne if that helps.

hrdlr110

I'm only a consumer. They have plans to recruit show rooms in people's home. I'm not sure where they are with that atm. Gary

Hi Amanda,

Bess chairs are our new release and we are still working on to have peer-to-peer showrooms for Bess Chairs in Melbourne. Please subscribe to our newsletter for the latest update.

Regards,

Duc Dao
Duc Daoasked

Are the Nico Chairs still in stock? If not, how long would it take for the to get to me? Im based on the Gold Coast.

Hi Nico,

The Nico chairs are still in stock for both grey and mid grey. It will be delivered in less than 5 business days, once the order is placed.

Regards