Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre

Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre

Blake I.

Blake I.Victoria

I had a fantastic time.

I had a really fun time with friends, it was pretty clean. The staff are really friendly and helpful especially Ben. Thanks Ben. Ben if your reading this I was one of the kids in the group of three at the outside pools. Owner if your reading this you should give him a raise.

Luke

Luke

Old equipment, rude staff

I have a membership at Northcote and I am sorely disappointed. The gym equipment is falling apart the staff are rude and it is always busy. Would not recommend to anybody.

Prakash Parmar

Prakash ParmarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible front desk staff need some customer service skills

Spin instructor

There is an excellent spin instructor at the gym who teaches well by not harassing the members. I also see him working with disabled people.

Jill

JillPreston

Awful facilities and bad service

Facilities are poor, outdated and not hygienic. Service at the front desk is rude and short - depending on who serves you. I visited the centre to try them out considering they are supposed to be community friendly. As I am not a familiar face (regular paying customer), I was spoken to very rudely, only to then notice that the same rude person would be fake-friendly to a regular customer. Double standard customer service is very hard to accept when you are paying the same good money as the next person. The person behind the desk intentionally humiliated me in front of other customers by raising their voice to draw attention. I was disgusted by the unhealthy manner of a supposed community business who claims to be family friendly.

Scam

They will try to trick you into an ambiguous contract, when it ends and they will keep deducting money from your bank account without your consent with not just the normal fee but also the ridiculous cancel fee. You will not realize until it has already been 2-3 months. They will tell you that is their policy and will not refund the amount they already deducted. What a shame!!!

Vic

Vic

Overcharging for membership

Still waiting for an answer, as to when I will get my money back from Northcote aquatic centre. I was overcharged quite a substantial amount.
The staff are playing cat and mouse.
I have supplied all relevant information that I have been asked to.
Yet [name removed] is passing the buck to [name removed] who in return is avoiding me.
This is poor customer service. Very slack staff and no follow through.
Northcote aquatic centre make up their own rules.
Five weeks later Number Pua phone calls and emails face to face contact and still, no closer to getting my money back.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Classes are always booked out

This would have to be one the worst gym I've been a member of. I never know if I will there parking at peak times, and I have to get there 30 min early if I want ensure I get a place for one of there classes. So disappointing, I don't think exercising should be that difficult. Line ups are horrible, it gets very crowed with children and families due to the pool.

I cannot believe how bad this pool was.

happyreviewer

happyreviewerMelbourne

Fantastic centre

This gym is fantastic. The outdoor pool is the cleanest I've seen in Melbourne, the staff are all friendly and helpful, and the facilities are very well maintained. The weight and aerobic area inside is well laid out, and I always felt comfortable using all equipment; if I was unsure of how to operate something, staff were approachable. The workout classes are also well-run.
friendly staff, good prices, clean facilities

carlaphoenix