Northern House Inspections Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Chetan K.
Chetan K.

Hi, how can I contact you?>

Northern House Inspections   DM

Hi Chetan, please use the following link. external link

evilkos
evilkos

This entry shows to me when I set my Location filter to QLD. Could you adjust your listing to show up under VIC only?

Northern House Inspections   DM

Not sure how that’s possible, I give it a try. From what I understand, all the listings here are Oz wide. If your not interested in a Vic based inspection service, scroll on to a provider in your patch. Otherwise contact product review directly to voice your concern. Cheers and best regards

Rimpy

Hi There, We want to get our new house inspection done which is located in Marsden park.
Can you please assist.

Northern House Inspections   DM

Hi Rimpy, Thanks for getting in touch.. I don't service that area as I'm located in VIC. All the best

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Hi Rimmpy, Northern House Inspection are in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne and I think Marsden park is in NSW

angeloferraro
angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Get an answer from our members and Northern House Inspections representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Northern House Inspections is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more