Verified🏆 2024 Award

100% · 950%

D Dias
D Dias2 posts

Superb and very detail

I requested Michael to inspect an old house (5 BD 2BT) I recently bought as I wanted to know what I am getting into, any repairs needed etc. He was prompt in attending the site, spent 2 hours going into extra detail to provide a very comprehensive report. Best of all before releasing the report he called me and explain in that order of most to least concerning items. That I found to be quite helpful. He is an excellent person to deal with. He did a similar inspection on an investment property I bought so I know the level of detail he goes into. I highly recommend him no doubt. Cost is reasonable compared to others out there too.
Philip Tubb
Philip TubbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Excellent Honest Timely Service

I contacted Mike about a house we wanted to purchase and he gave us excellent advice and we moved on to a different location.. Subsequently we asked Mike to assess another house and we were able to purchase this one with a significant level of confidence. Mike is professional and very courteous. Best of all he had our report ready very quickly, a must when you are going to auction. We have no hesitation in recommending Mike to anyone needing a building / house inspection. Happy to be contacted at 0419 896 635.
Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

The home inspection was ver detailed & happy with the service

Home inspection done before auction & the report was ver detailed as well I received a call explaining everything with the home after the inspection was done
I highly recommend your work
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

review of building inspection

Mike is thorough, very professional but also friendly and very approachable and knowledgeable. Would not hesitate in using his services again, nor hesitate to highly recommend him. He clearly and honestly informed us after the inspection of what the concerns were and how to correct things. His written report was sent very quickly and very detailed and easy to read. What a gem he is
Brenten M.
Brenten M.

Great job

Mike was great, thorough very detailed. And great communication.
Explained everything that was an issue and what the resolution would be. Making.my life alot easier. Price was very fair
Thanks again
Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend

Mike is the first experience we have had with a building and pest contractor; he was incredibly easy to deal with and very accomodating. His report was clear, concise and easy to read. Would highly recommend Mike and his services to anyone looking for building and pest
Thorough and Clear
Thorough and ClearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough and Clear

Mike was a clear and concise communicator. He adjusted his appointments to fit us in as we had a tight schedule. The verbal and follow up reports were so easy to understand with photos showing exactly what the problems were. Without Mike, we would have been totally unaware of a balcony leak coming from above. Thanks to the inspection, the vendor has promised to fix the issue.
I would have no hesitation to recommend Mike and would certainly call on his expertise again as the whole process was seamless.
Judith
Melanie
Melanie

Highly recommend

Mike was fantastic to deal with. He responded to my enquiry really quickly got the inspection done a few days later and based on his report and advice we were able to confidently renegotiate the sale price to cover the issues he found. Highly recommend Northern House Inspections.
Glen
Glen

Great service, great report

Mike did a building and pest report on a property I was wanting to buy. He was easy to deal with, communicative, prompt and thorough. He saved me a lot of money with his thorough report on the property.
Molly
Molly

Will definitely recommend!

Great service, called the day of doing an online enquiry and was easy to schedule a time.
Explained the report really well, and in a way I could understand as a first home buyer.
Renee
ReneeVictoria

Building and pest inspection at competitive price

Amazing service for the competitive price. Mike explains things to you in a way you understand and feel comfortable so you are more prepared to understand the report . The report is detailed and includes pictures. Could not have asked for a better service.
Gavin P.
Gavin P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Sam
Sam 2 posts

Excellent Service!

Amazing customer service! We were very pleased with the communication and efficiency. We are very happy with the end result and the thorough report. Very professional and reliable. Thank you!
Alycia
AlyciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and quick process with comprehensive report

Would recommend. Mike organised an inspection last minute before an auction and thoroughly explained expectations and the results. Easy and efficient process with clear results helped me to make an informed buying decision and renovation plans.
Nat
Nat4 posts

Comprehensive report, easy process!

I am a first home buyer and Mike made the building inspection process really easy. He organised the inspection quickly and gave us some excellent advice about the property we were interested in. The report was provided within the deadline promised and was quite comprehensive.

We were very appreciative and we'll definitely use him again in the future!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy and thorough!

Getting an inspection through Northern House Inspections was one of the easiest processes I have had to do. From the instant I spoke with Michael, the inspection process was ready to go. He dealt with the agent and vendors and organised everything. Michael called me right after the inspection to give me a quick run down of what he had seen, and the full report was sent out within 24H. Great service. I Highly recommend it.
Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Northern House Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Drew H.
Drew H.2 posts

Always excellent

We've used Mike a number of times for properties and he is always thorough and professional. He makes us feel confident and his reports are always detailed and of high quality. 100% recommend.
jnekha89
jnekha89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would 100% recommend

Mike was very thorough in his inspection and report. He was able to attend a property we wanted to purchase very quickly and provided us a report the next day as we were on a very tight timeline. He was happy to discuss any concerns we had and was able to explain things to us clearly. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone wanting to have an inspection done.
Megan
Megan

Best building and pest inspection around!

Mike is excellent! He is thorough and professional and goes the extra mile for everyone. He made us feel confident in our purchase and explained everything to us (in real language) so that we would understand. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing building and pest inspections!
Noel Logan
Noel LoganMelbourne2 posts

Good value for money

Mike conducted his business in a truly professional manner, finding significant structural defects in a house I was considering purchasing. His written report included photos of moisture readings and honest comments about the potential cost of rectifying the problems.
Aussiebeej
AussiebeejGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Professional and Reliable

If you want a thorough and detailed inspection, then I would recommend Mike and the team at Northern House Inspections. Very easy to deal with, explained all the details of the inspection without all the the fancy terms and was really supportive with the questions I had as this is my first home. Thanks Mike, you made this part of the process so easy.
Paula
Paula

House Inspection

Excellent service. Was flexible and check over the house throughly. Really happy to recommend Mike. Ask to check extra areas . Mike helped out without any issues. Very professional and has excellent knowledge.
Rahul
Rahul

Professional work and checks

Mike was great to deal with. Complete professional and knows his work. He explained everything he did in his inspections and made it easier for us to understand.
Definetely recommended .
Tejas
TejasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Prompt & Professional approach

I was referred to Mike by real estate agent and that was the best referral. Mike organised to accommodate by request for inspection at a short notice and was absolutely switched on providing updates and report in a very professional and timely manner. I would highly recommend Mike.
Dean P.
Dean P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't recommend enough

From the first phone call to the end, Mike was amazing. Prompt reply, knowledgeable, thorough and put us both at ease about the whole experience. I would recommend Mike to anyone in a heartbeat.
Matt
Matt

Professional and friendly service

I was referred to Mike by our real estate agent. Mike was prompt in booking in an inspection and provided friendly and professional advice after completing the report. Highly recommended.

Imogen
Imogen

Highly recommend pre purchase and pest report!!

Mike was very professional, responsive and knowledgeable. His report was thorough and detailed and gave us the confidence we needed to pursue a property to purchase. We would highly recommend his services
Ros
RosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service building inspection

Mike runs a professional, efficient business, with great customer service. Mike provided a pre-purchase building and pest inspection within the required time frame. He communicated the findings over the phone which made it easier to understand the information in the detailed report. I highly recommend Northern House Inspections.
Chris
Chris

Good honest company

We recently had Mike do a building and pest inspection on a property we were wanting to buy and he was outstanding.
Firstly, he called me back within 30 mins of my email request and he was very honest and knowledgeable in that call.
He explained a lot about the processes of the inspection and was very friendly with his advice.
He then provided us with a very detailed report which gave us all the confidence we needed.
amy
amyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

I recently purchased my first home and sought out Mike's help with a building and pest inspection. This was the third time I have received a report from Northern House Inspections and the service each time has been impeccable.
On all occasions, Mike was extremely helpful and informative and as a first home buyer I found his help invaluable. Mike took the time to explain any areas of the reports in further detail, great communication and patience with my limited knowledge.
10/10 service
Natasha
Natasha

Such great service!

I could not be happier with the service from NHI! Mike was such a pleasure to deal with - and just made the process so easy. We used their services for a home that went to auction, and then for the final apartment we purchased. In both occasions Mike worked quickly, efficiently, provided a super clear to understand report and always followed up any questions in more detail over the phone. The price for the services is highly competitive and yet didn’t skimp on anything we needed information on before making an informed offer. It made first home buying much more of a breeze - and will definitely be using again!
Laura
Laura

Fantastic service!

Mike was great, reliable from the start, remained in constant contact regarding our inspection and the report was clear and thorough. Definitely recommend using Northern House Inspections for building inspections
Simon G.
Simon G.

Mike was quick, clear, friendly, straight to the point and he provided detailed reports. Pleasure to work with and I will be recommending him to friends who need the same service.
Cassie
Cassie

Highly recommend!

Mike reports were very detailed and clear and definitely help us make a decision on the property we were looking at, he was very quick aswell. We will definitely be using his services again

LCP
LCPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Amazing!!!!

Mike was amazing, I had no idea what to expect when it came to building and pest inspections he was able to clearly explain the process to me. Even took the time to explain the process slightly when I was to inspect the property myself and put an offer in. When I let him know that we were ready for a pest and building inspection he moved quickly and got the report back to me super quick too as well! Will be highly recommending him to family and friends around the area!!!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great, friendly service with a wealth of expertise

Mike was punctual, very helpful and informative. He was very thorough and gave us some important facts about the house we are purchasing. Extremely happy with the level of service.

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

very happy!

Mike helped us with a building and pest inspection for our first home buy in Watsonia. He was very knowledgeable, provided a comprehensive report of any issues, next steps that should be taken and photos to help identify the issues going forward. He also spent extra time explaining to us how to understand and use the reports provided. He was available to answer any questions we had and was just pleasant to deal with all round! Will recommend Mike to anyone else we know buying in the area.
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute necessity for home buyers

Mike was very professional with the house inspection he did for us. He went over the house in great detail and found a lot of problems that we would have missed. His written review afterwards was incredibly detailed and extremely informative. We highly recommend Mike to everyone looking to buy a house.
satisfied customer
satisfied customer

Excellent service

Prompt, thorough and excellent inspection undertaken, with speedy return of written report detailing the inspection. Suggestions on how to deal with the issues arising from the inspections were much appreciated.
David
David

Peace of Mind

Professional, honest, prompt. Mike gave a very straight appraisal of our home’s condition prior to selling.
It gave us the confidence to know we were selling with a clear conscience.
Mike’s phone call before issuing the report clearly explained some minor issues found so we would not be “frightened’ by the technical language required for the report.
Would unreservedly recommend Mike and Northern House Inspections.