Norton Anti-Virus

Norton Anti-Virus

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Norton Anti-Virus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Billing changes spoiled a trust worthy product

I have been happy with Norton, until they automatically renewed my account without my awareness or authorization, double the price I was paying for my deal! Disappointing to say the least, as I have been happy with the product up until now. In the past I have been politely reminded to repay my sub. What are you guys thinking? That I wouldn't notice the transaction?

Purchased for $80.00.

Janda
JandaMelbourne

The product is good but don't buy it on-line

David Kemp
David KempLong Beach

Bait and Trap

I have used Norton Antivirus products for a number of years. My subscription being renewed annually, automatically by credit card. This year I received the usual advice that 30 days remained on my subscription and my credit card would be debited $AU169. I checked the price and found to my surprise, the advertised price on the Norton website was half of that amount and even less at Harvey Norman PL . For the next 12 months I will be using a different brand. Its not a lot of money but I hate being scammed by deceitful business practices.

Marew
Marewasked

IS there a physical Australian postal address where I can send a complaint to Norton? A post office box would do.

Barko67
Barko67asked

I have recently installed Norton 360 Premier on an older laptop which previously had Trend micro (with no problems), but now every time I shut down or sleep the laptop on restarting or resuming the clock has reset to when the computer was initially set up in 2008. Does this happen to anyone else and how do I fix it?

gerry161
gerry161

Most likely you CMOS battery is dead, that keeps your date and time and trickle charges when the PC/Laptop is switched on. However they do have a shelf life, 5 to 10 years. They can be bought on the internet but some are not easy to locate as they can be tucked away.