Norton Anti-Virus

Norton Anti-Virus

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Norton Anti-Virus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

BW36
BW36

Exceptional online customer service

Due to an auto payment deduction I had recent contact with Norton customer service via online chat. It was by far the easiest and kindest experience online. My issue was resolved immediately and the person was super kind in her responses. I was so impressed, thank you Norton.

Paul
PaulCentral, SA

My family have been users for almost a decade it's that good!

• +1Thumbnail

Marew
Marewasked

IS there a physical Australian postal address where I can send a complaint to Norton? A post office box would do.

Barko67
Barko67asked

I have recently installed Norton 360 Premier on an older laptop which previously had Trend micro (with no problems), but now every time I shut down or sleep the laptop on restarting or resuming the clock has reset to when the computer was initially set up in 2008. Does this happen to anyone else and how do I fix it?

gerry161
gerry161

Most likely you CMOS battery is dead, that keeps your date and time and trickle charges when the PC/Laptop is switched on. However they do have a shelf life, 5 to 10 years. They can be bought on the internet but some are not easy to locate as they can be tucked away.