1 review

VividGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Everything was smooth as everybody said. From sales and until final inspection two weeks ago. Bit issues in past but all solved professionally. Thank you to everybody from Nostra who has provided great workmanship. We cant wait to do the handover and move to our new house. Once again thank you Nostra. Wish you all the very best.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2019
Vivid

All issues solved. Massive thanks Kathryn.

lagiasked

I have been emailing fleur and ringing up as well regarding a downpipe bracket that needs to be attached back to the wall apparently the plumber cannot be contacted need some one from maintance to come down to fix it ray borg lot 1503 mickleham 3046

Hello Ray,

Thank-you for reaching out. Our maintenance team will be in contact, should you any concerns please contact our Customer Care Manager directly.

Many thanks,

all fixed thank you

Hello Ray,

Happy to hear this has been rectified. Any further concerns please contact our Customer Care Manager.

Many thanks,

StuJG

StuJGasked

Hi Nostra - Who can I talk to about numerous and on-going flooding issues throughout my house? I've had Nostra staff out to look at my roof at least 5 times and my house continues to leak. I came home today to find new stains in a few of my rooms and paint beginning to flake. The tin roof rattles so loud during the wind that my partner and I have to drag the mattress to a different room to sleep, or end up on the couch downstairs. Am pretty damn sick of dealing with Nostra staff and their list of excuses, so much so I am building another property and avoiding Nostra all together. Also telling my friends and family to avoid Nostra completely. How can we resolve this? Keen to hear your answer

Hello Stu,

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your frustration. We take your feedback very seriously and want to make sure your concerns are investigated and addressed. Could you please provide your job address in a private message and we will have a team member contact you as soon as possible to follow this up.

We await your reply.
Thank-you

ellen

ellenasked

do you have many different facades for double storey to choose from? only saw 2 facades in your website.

Nostra H.Nostra Homes

Thank-you for you enquiry. There are a number of façade options available for our double storey designs, these are dependent on the width of the home and the lot. We can also allow some changes to our facades to comply with estate design guidelines and to make the façade suit your tastes. Please contact our office and ask to speak to a sales consultant or leave an enquiry on our website to request more information.

Get an answer from our members and Nostra Homes representatives