Nostra Homes

Nostra Homes (page 3 of 7)

• Build Stage

Angeline D.

Angeline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nostra OK Only

Very Happy

We are so happy with the 4 townhouses we built with Nostra Homes. Very happy with the customer service, we’ve been supported though every step of our build by Kathryn, she was always very helpful and prompt, nothing was ever too hard. Even with the changes in Site Supervisor our homes were always in good hands. Highly recommend Nostra, they have fantastic quality and inclusions and there were no hidden surprises or costs. Overall a very positive experience, I would highly recommend Nostra Homes to anyone that wants a fantastic house

Aman Chahal

Aman ChahalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend this builder in a heartbeat !

Nostra

NostraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our experience had ups and downs

The start of our build was slow but this was due to land titles etc. Once Nostra got going the build seemed to go smoothly.
Some of the build quality was not up to our standards however and these will be addressed.
We are satisfied with the build and are happy to have our home.
Costs estimated were generally as quoted and didn’t differ a lot.

Julie M

Julie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with the final result

Very happy with our townhouse, the customer service was great and every call and email was responded to promptly and if a question was unanswered I would receive a response within the next day or so.
Appreciated the walk through with Kevin and all items were attended to and rectified prior to handover. I found Kathryn and Kevin very approachable and nothing was a bother and they both answered my queries in a professional and courteous manner.

Sanela Totic

Sanela ToticGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Third time the charm.

Rhys

RhysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time build

Building our first home was an overall excellent experience, the majority of problems were dealt with way before any issues could arise. Kathryn our customer care Manager was always there to help, our interior designer Ken was a delight to deal with and always spot on with his colour suggestions. We moved in 2 weeks ago and we are overall very happy with the build. Big thanks to the whole team for their behind the scenes work.

Srikanth Movva

Srikanth MovvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far Good

Today we signed up the initial contract with Nostra Homes in Albright Estate with Steve. We been dealing with him for over a month now and the handling process so far was good. Received a prompt response for all my requests. A big thanks for Steve to come up with all the ideas to modify the standard designs that suit to my requirements. Hope my build goes smooth with Nostra homes.

Nostra H.Nostra Homes

An excellent building experience!

Great finished product and stress free experience, couldn't be happier with my new home. It was an effortless process with the build and would recommend Nostra Homes to friends and family. Thank you Vince and Kathryn with your support throughout the build.

Daneka

DanekaVictoria

My First Home

Building a new home can make you nervous but my experience with Nostra Homes was fantastic. Kathryn, the Customer Care Manager was always very responsive to any of my questions or queries and Vince my Site Supervisor was always very supportive, informative and knowledgeable. What a great team of professional and friendly people.

Thank-you Nostra Homes for supporting me throughout my journey and building my first ever home.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Nostra to my family and friends.

varinderjit.saini

varinderjit.sainiVictoria, Australia

Perfect Home

We build our 1st home with Nostra.From beginning the process was so smooth .As Diana,Paul and KPI the all done a good job.But for communication Diana is a best .The did start the house straight way .
Our 1st home is perfect for us.Our house was ready before a time .I highly recommended Nostra home.Thank you so much Nostra .

Construction End DateDec 2018

First home

Construction End DateOct 2018
Marina B

Marina BAU

Amazing quality and service

My husband and I are very happy with the quality and customer service we received. We did not have one problem with Nostra homes as Diana and Ian made it an enjoyable experience for us. They were always there to answer all our questions and solve any problems. I am so glad that we went with Nostra homes and I would definitely go back again for our next house.

Construction End DateNov 2018

Nostra Homes - Great to work with from start to finish

We would like to extend our appreciation to the Nostra Homes team. From concept drawings to completion, communication was key and maintained throughout the entire project timeline. Special thanks to Mario, Madison and our site supervisor David for supporting us throughout the whole process. We are very pleased with the outcome. A big thank-you to the whole team for making it a pleasurable experience.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Andrew

AndrewVictoria

A builder i wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Nostra were a great first home builder for me. All the staff are very friendly. Kathryn was always great to chat to and would always chase up any questions straight away. Selecting colours with Ken was very enjoyable, inspired you with confidence and guidance and the result was great. Our site supervisor Paul was awesome to deal with and was always keeping me up to date with the build. Trades were always very friendly and all done a quality job.
I am in the trade myself as a carpenter and Nostra produced a home I am very happy to live in.

Nostra H.Nostra Homes

From Imagination to Reality!!!

I really enjoyed working with builders who are great at communication! The team at Nostra works well together and communication was clear. I loved the care taken with colour selection and the ongoing conversations throughout the building process. I have been working with other builders in NSW who lack the clarity and professionalism of Nostra. They have been friendly, fun and very open to making my home suit my needs! Thanks Nostra in making the process really easy and comprehensive! I love working with you!

Preeti Kalra

Preeti KalraMelbourne

Nostra - We love our first home :)

We really want to thank Nostra homes from the core for building our first home. We love the quality and customer service. Can't wait to move in. Personally I was delighted to see the kitchen (bench top, tiles, glass window and the pot drawers material and colour combination) :) The exciting times are coming and we would recommend our family and friends to go with Nostra homes
Much appreciated!

Sandeepkumar

SandeepkumarMickleham

Sweet home become dream home by Nostra homes

It is wonderful experience with our building manager and supervisor (Nostra Homes and developments). From beginning to last very good communication with Nostra homes family(manager and supervisor). Quality, timber, doors, glass doors, windows, drawers, Garage door( fully automatic), amazing bathrooms and toilet, house size, rooms comfortable,
What they offered, they provide us. That's why what they call standards for building that is very amazing.. Defenately you will be happy if you choose Nostra Homes and developments. We will choose again this Company for future. We told them make sweet home but they made dream home. We are very happy. Thank you to Kathryn, Paul and entire team of Nostra homes.

Construction End DateAug 2018

lagiasked

I have been emailing fleur and ringing up as well regarding a downpipe bracket that needs to be attached back to the wall apparently the plumber cannot be contacted need some one from maintance to come down to fix it ray borg lot 1503 mickleham 3046

Hello Ray,

Thank-you for reaching out. Our maintenance team will be in contact, should you any concerns please contact our Customer Care Manager directly.

Many thanks,

all fixed thank you

Hello Ray,

Happy to hear this has been rectified. Any further concerns please contact our Customer Care Manager.

Many thanks,

StuJG

StuJGasked

Hi Nostra - Who can I talk to about numerous and on-going flooding issues throughout my house? I've had Nostra staff out to look at my roof at least 5 times and my house continues to leak. I came home today to find new stains in a few of my rooms and paint beginning to flake. The tin roof rattles so loud during the wind that my partner and I have to drag the mattress to a different room to sleep, or end up on the couch downstairs. Am pretty damn sick of dealing with Nostra staff and their list of excuses, so much so I am building another property and avoiding Nostra all together. Also telling my friends and family to avoid Nostra completely. How can we resolve this? Keen to hear your answer

Hello Stu,

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your frustration. We take your feedback very seriously and want to make sure your concerns are investigated and addressed. Could you please provide your job address in a private message and we will have a team member contact you as soon as possible to follow this up.

We await your reply.
Thank-you

ellen

ellenasked

do you have many different facades for double storey to choose from? only saw 2 facades in your website.

Nostra H.Nostra Homes

Thank-you for you enquiry. There are a number of façade options available for our double storey designs, these are dependent on the width of the home and the lot. We can also allow some changes to our facades to comply with estate design guidelines and to make the façade suit your tastes. Please contact our office and ask to speak to a sales consultant or leave an enquiry on our website to request more information.

Get an answer from our members and Nostra Homes representatives