Nova Pharmacy

2.3

Elli K.

Elli K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly unpleasant experience

With regard to Nova Caulfield, I left the shop feeling demeaned by the pharmacist who refused to assist me by certifying legal documents after the death of my mother, even though the shop was empty. No expression of sympathy, such as “sorry for your loss”. She said she was above this work, even though her shop charges a dollar a page, which I was more than happy to pay. Society depends on accurate information and the decent pharmacists who help with this. Thanks to the pharmacies that DO provide this service in a kind and friendly way. I will go to then, NOT Nova Caulfield.

Marti F

Marti FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waverley Gardens branch is fantastic

I cannot fault the service I receive every time I go to Nova Pharmacy at Waverley Gardens. The staff are helpful, so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. I recommend to everyone.

Not happy

Not happyVictoria

Terrible customer service

Terrible pharmacist.Not willing to help .Takes over you.Will not be going back even though I live in the area.He doesnt listen and talks over you.Very rude so I walked out in the end.

Chemists