Novalac Colic

Novalac Colic

4.4

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (50%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (25%) · No (75%)
Robyn2

Robyn2Western Australia

Constipation

We were put on aptimil in the hospital and that caused massive reflux problems. Changed bubs to the colic novolac and it was great at the start had no prob with bubs taking the formula, it was staying down and we seemed to be able to burp her without problems. But then the constipation started....it is currently so bad now that her poo is rock hard pebbles that absolutely stink!!!
We are having to use stomach calm and laxative drops in her bottles but 2 weeks has passed and still its TERRIBLE! We even had to use a enema to help her along. Changing to a new formula tomorrow.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$32.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved the day

My daughter had tried 5 different other formulas - it was a long constant battle trying to find the best one suited. Finally came across Novalac Colic it has been a true lifesaver. At first i thought it was making my daughter constipated i continued & it was just phase of her to get use to formula.. My daughter is now great and finally happy little baby.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$31.00.

JacS

JacS

Definitely recommend for gassy babies.

Solved all our little ones tummy complaints immediately. With other formula we needed to spend time trying to burp him, with novalac colic he burps in his own. No more tummy pains & is sleeping much better.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$30.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Novalac Colic compares to other Baby Formulas

Kiri B.

Kiri B.South East Queensland, QLD

Not suitable

Bought this as I was told by our paediatrician that baby has colic. I read the reviews prior to purchasing, and spoke with thr pharmacist and she recommended novalac. Our baby enjoyed the taste, no issues drinking, however didn't agree with him about 10-15 mins after finishing the bottle, tummy pain and constipation. I was constantly having to give him water with brown sugar and other natural remedies to try and get him to poo. Constant battle.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$31.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

we tried a few different formulas and in the end this is the only one that helped my daughter

my daughter absolutely loves it after trying multiple formulas this is the one we settled on she had no side affects and it was easy to prepare. slightly more expensive but we'll worth it

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.99.

amanda d.

amanda d.South East Queensland, QLD

Best choice works well

Best choice I made switching to this formula. Gave some instant relief and within 3 weeks on this formula his colic settled down completely. Has been a life saver and so glad to see my baby happy and not in pain

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Top notch quality product

I placed my newborn son on novalac colic after trying two other formulas. This formula made my son happy, content and overall is just AMAZING. We cannot speak highly enough about this product.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$28.99.

Michael B.

Michael B.Perth, WA

Took 5 days to work but Worth the Wait!!!

After weeks of sleepless nights from a baby in pain we spoke to a pharmacist who recommended changing to Novalac Colic. It took around 5 days until we seen the effects but once we did it was amazing! No real side effects like constipation either!! Reasonably priced also depending on the Pharmacy you go to.

Purchased in March 2018 at Terry White Chemists for A$30.00.

Marzieh F.asked

My baby had very bad colic,from Monday she start novolac colic ,She is really happy now,but from today she got very bad constipation, what should I do?should I change her milk?

Kate

Hello Marzieh, Yes, at first my daughter got the same, she had constipation for about a week then her bowel went back to normal. I'm pretty sure for that week I gave her a little bit of baby laxative to help her through that week. My daughter is 9months tomorrow and it still using Novalac colic.

Marzieh F.

Hi Kate,today I saw little blood in my baby nappy,it's very bad constipation, I have to change the milk.

Danie N.

Danie N.asked

hello my baby is on novalac premiem symbiotic and before she was on AR but it didnt work for her she was on IT1 before but throwing it up now she dowsnt like the taste of premiem so i wanted to know she drinks IT1 ,can i mix one scoop with the premiem everytime or is the novalac one milk sweet like IT1? thank you

Elaine

Elaineasked

My baby is on Novalac colic but still remains to get gas which make him cry so much and unsettled and is now constipated. Can I use novalac constipation formula for every alternate feed?

Barbara Kirkby
Barbara Kirkby

I would recomend to change the formula.
I have used both novalac colic and my baby still having a lot of gas and got constipated badly. He used to cry so much. I decided to buy Novalac constipation and after using 1 or 2 days he started to get runny poo every 2 hours.
I believe every child is different but this was my experience with both products.
I have change the formula to A2 1 premium. With this formula my baby is really happy.