Novalac Colic

Novalac Colic

• Breastfed Child Yes (50%) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (88%)

I bought this formula, but after using it less than a week he got really constipated. I wouldn't recommend this product.

I bought this formula thinking to help my baby with colic, but after using it less than a week he got really constipated. He has been in so much pain, I tried adding 10 ml extra of water as the nurse recommended, but it didn't help at all. I decided to buy Novalac constipation and this formula really help my boy , a few days later he started to have really runny poo in every feed.So I decided to stop giving him Novalac product none of them were good for my baby. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$31,000.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Crystal M.

Crystal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing!

I am currently mixed feeding and after trying s26 gold and having my bub projectile vomit after every bottle feed and struggling with bad colic I decided to give Novalac Colic a try and it has been an actual lifesaver! She’s sleeping so much better, seems to enjoy the milk, is having regular bowel movements and the colic has all but disappeared. Would recommend this 110%. Worth every cent

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.50.

Sammi H.

Sammi H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

Great product, can be a little thick so use a teat that allows that! But it was fantastic for our colicky baby and definitely helped us get sleep through the night in those initial few months! Worth every cent!

Purchased at Priceline for A$29.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Novalac Colic compares to other Baby Formulas

Had no problem with it

My baby was a colic and this product is the only one that fix it. Amazing product! Since the first time my son tried it@ 4weeks old he was settled the first time and no wind. He liked it and he gained weight too. Ever since we use this product he became a happy baby. I’ll be using this product again now to my twins. Can’t believe it was 6 years ago when we were a first time parents.

Purchased in September 2013 at Terry White Chemmart for A$22.00.

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

This formula is great for colic its so easy to prepare just like other formulas my child had positive effects from using this product and would recomend to other people to use

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$22.00.

ravi y.

ravi y.

Life Saver

Our baby was restless all the time, we tried number of formulas with no positive results, then we decided to try Novalac colic and it took about a week for the bub to settle down, since then we have not looked back and have happy bubba.... highly recommended

Purchased in May 2019 for A$28.00.

Sue P

Sue P

Life changing!

After 5 weeks of screaming for hours on end and not sleeping for more than 1.5 hours at a time due to waking with painful farts, we switched our 3.5 month old to Novalac Colic. He was like a different baby instantly! He still gets fart attacks from time to time but they only last a few mins, no more screaming for hours on end, he has turned back into our happy little man! I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Only formula we had lots of success with

This formula made a huge difference to our bub , she tolerates it well and has become much more settled . We have found its best for her poos too - other formulas left her with runny green poos and much more tummy pain . Easy to prepare and Bub has no issues with taste .

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Marzieh F.asked

My baby had very bad colic,from Monday she start novolac colic ,She is really happy now,but from today she got very bad constipation, what should I do?should I change her milk?

Kate

Hello Marzieh, Yes, at first my daughter got the same, she had constipation for about a week then her bowel went back to normal. I'm pretty sure for that week I gave her a little bit of baby laxative to help her through that week. My daughter is 9months tomorrow and it still using Novalac colic.

Marzieh F.

Hi Kate,today I saw little blood in my baby nappy,it's very bad constipation, I have to change the milk.

Danie N.

Danie N.asked

hello my baby is on novalac premiem symbiotic and before she was on AR but it didnt work for her she was on IT1 before but throwing it up now she dowsnt like the taste of premiem so i wanted to know she drinks IT1 ,can i mix one scoop with the premiem everytime or is the novalac one milk sweet like IT1? thank you

Elaine

Elaineasked

My baby is on Novalac colic but still remains to get gas which make him cry so much and unsettled and is now constipated. Can I use novalac constipation formula for every alternate feed?

Barbara Kirkby
Barbara Kirkby

I would recomend to change the formula.
I have used both novalac colic and my baby still having a lot of gas and got constipated badly. He used to cry so much. I decided to buy Novalac constipation and after using 1 or 2 days he started to get runny poo every 2 hours.
I believe every child is different but this was my experience with both products.
I have change the formula to A2 1 premium. With this formula my baby is really happy.