Novalac Colic

Novalac Colic (page 4 of 7)

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (19%) · No (81%)

Branka030

Branka030Serbia, Bor

Best for baby

It's easy to create formulas. My baby has accepted this formula without problems, while others refused to drink. When I saw that the baby feels this formula and that has much less colic, sleeping and waking up without paying a couple of times at night, I was overjoyed. Happy and well rested baby, happy mother.

sarah perry

sarah perry

THE BEST

this formula is perfect its very fine grains which means it mixes extremely well, my son LOVES it!! and it really did work by easing his colis, i never thought i would find anything i tried alot prior to this and honestly can say thank you, my baby feels so so much better

NRyan

NRyanAU

This Formula was a Miracle!

We loved this formula for our colicky baby! The reduced lactose was wonderful for his sensitive little tummy and it made a big difference once we switched. It's 100% worth the slightly higher price! Not as easily available as the major brands but is sold at most chemist chains and I think can be purchased online too if required.

Tat. La

Tat. LaSydney

Excellent short term solution

Great formula my baby stopped crying so much while on it. Colic pain is something children outgrow but a temporary relief from colic is very important for any mother and baby.we were on thi formula for about 1 month and it was excellent and saved us from many sleepless nights. Great product. Thanks

RR89

RR89Newcastle

Started off good but had to stop using due to horrible constipation.

I was recommended this formula by the pharmist for my colicky baby. It started off great but after a few weeks of use it didn't agree with my son st all, causing terrible constipation and pain. Switched to another formula. The formula is easy to prepare and doesn't have an offensive smell. It is on the more expensive side ($28 a tin) and only available from chemists.

Pp81

Pp81

Finally a formula agreeing either our bub.

Our bub started mixed fed with breast milk and aptimal gold which she was on in hospital (prem bub) and she always squirmed and seemed uncomfortable. I then switched to aptimal gold lactose free which was great and solved the wind issues but caused the worst constipation that we ended up back in hospital. I was then told about novalac colic and since then we haven't looked back... she tolerates it perfectly as has reflux and colic. its made our life so much easier having a formula agreeing with our bub :)

Life saver!!

Being a 1st time mum I had no idea what was happening. I had this tiny baby that constantly screamed and I didn't know what I was doing wrong. A friend recommended the MAM colic bottles from Big W (which they have since discontinued) which helped but even with drops in the bottle my baby was still so upset. I then was told to try Novalac - Colic. It is unbelievable. Honestly I don't know what I would have done if I had to continue without it. I would highly recommend it to everyone.its a life saver as well as sanity. My baby is now 5 months old and she is growing out of her colic but I still continue to use both the bottles and formula for comfort for myself.

Honest

Honest

Wonderful formula!

Good for wind/colic...bad for constipation

We tried this after my son was on aptamil gold plus and was causing him horrible wind pains. Thought we would try this...made a huge difference to his wind and we saw a happy baby boy however 3 days in and we had horrible constipation where he was screaming in pain and turn red. We tried cooled boiled water, infants friend and also tried doing one Feed with colic and the other with novalac constipation to see if that helped, it didn't. We are now trying to find another formula that will help with his wind and constipation issues.

Changed my newborn baby

Roni

RoniSydney

Can't live without it! Love it

J.P

J.P

Good but constipated.

Novalac made burping her a breeze. She never had any wind pain for the entire duration she was on it. However we did switch her formulas as it made her quite constipated. I also liked that you can shake it and shake it and it doesn't get all that frothy.

Life saving product!

When I had my son I had no idea what colic was. I tried EVERYTHING to fix his colic and one day while in the chemist I saw Novolac Colic formula, I thought it couldn't hurt to try it, within 2 bottles my son was a completely different baby, he wasn't crying, wasn't in pain and was a happy baby for the first time since birth.
I've recommended this formula to so many people, and it will be the first formula I use if I have another baby, even just the normal novolac formula was great!
I cannot recommend this enough.

Ash

AshGold Coast

5 formula changes and we found the one!

I was searching for the perfect formula for my reflux + EXTREMELY windy baby (he would have wind pain after every feed!!). I did my research and found Novalac colic might be the way to go (and my last resort before pulling my hair out). Well he took to it like a dream! Day 3 + 4 like many posts he became constipated, but it was more due to his tummy getting used to it. Once we got through those couple of days he settled down and I have a happy baby again!!! Thank you Novalac for saving my sanity!!

LearningCurve

LearningCurve

Glad we tried it

Ggo

GgoSydney

Gentle and quality

This product is loved by the baby, doesn't froth regardless how much you shake it, little wind, overall baby is very content. Baby sleeps through the night satisfied. Used for top up feeding during breast feeding.
Made in France.
It is very expensive but worth it! Have tried Nan Pro and Heinz Nurture as an alternative and went back to Novalac due to wind and explosive green poos with nan and heinz. Heinz nurture gold froths like a milkshake also.
Only colic product on market. Reduced lactose.

Taneille

TaneilleSydney

Great for colic causes bad constipation

I purchased this formula for my 9 week old daughter who I believed had colic first day I thought great finally she was sleeping well no more pains and screaming from an upset tummy. Then it hit! Day 2 severe constipation she was crying trying to use her bowels the poor thing was in so much pain I had to purchase coloxyl drops as adding extra water to the bottle didn't help. I've since taken her off this and I am now trying S26 LF really hoping the constipotion passes and this new formula helps. Also Novolac colic was more expensive than all other formulas but if it didn't cause constipation I would have kept buying it.

Nina K

Nina KSydney

This formula really works but 1 problem!

Mt baby has colic she is 6 weeks old as soon as I put her on this formula it worked she was settled no more crying and she was happy and now finally sleeping but there is a problem it's day 2 on this formula but it's given her diarrioha she has runny poo and so smelly wat do I do? Does that mean I have to change the formula?

Only one that doesn't upset tummy

Tried 4 before this one. Nan HA. Nan gold. comfort. S26 all made my baby so windy up crying all night! I was at the end of trying to find formula that agrees with her as I breast feed but before bed time I needed a top up for her. I thought I would give this a go BEST decision I made and wish I tried it from the begining. No time to adapt instant comfort no pains immediately! Amazing!! Before. Using I called their hotline asking "how" it stops wind, the lady was very helpful a no explaoned they have reduced the lactose by 30% some babies even though are not lactose intolerant can still oly handle certain amounts and any u digested lactose builds up as wind and in turn the pain assosiated. Thank you Novalac!!

Amanda

AmandaSydney, Australia

Caused severe constipation and wind

First few days our son was ok, however he eventually developed severe constipation with and still got bad wind. We waited out a few weeks and after testing confirmed it was the formula causing him issues. He like the taste and did satisfy him. The formula is a bit pricey.
Baby was satisfied with formula
Caused severe constipation and wind - bit expensive

Marzieh F.asked

My baby had very bad colic,from Monday she start novolac colic ,She is really happy now,but from today she got very bad constipation, what should I do?should I change her milk?

Kate
Kate

Hello Marzieh, Yes, at first my daughter got the same, she had constipation for about a week then her bowel went back to normal. I'm pretty sure for that week I gave her a little bit of baby laxative to help her through that week. My daughter is 9months tomorrow and it still using Novalac colic.

Marzieh F.

Hi Kate,today I saw little blood in my baby nappy,it's very bad constipation, I have to change the milk.

Danie N.

Danie N.asked

hello my baby is on novalac premiem symbiotic and before she was on AR but it didnt work for her she was on IT1 before but throwing it up now she dowsnt like the taste of premiem so i wanted to know she drinks IT1 ,can i mix one scoop with the premiem everytime or is the novalac one milk sweet like IT1? thank you

Elaine

Elaineasked

My baby is on Novalac colic but still remains to get gas which make him cry so much and unsettled and is now constipated. Can I use novalac constipation formula for every alternate feed?

Barbara Kirkby
Barbara Kirkby

I would recomend to change the formula.
I have used both novalac colic and my baby still having a lot of gas and got constipated badly. He used to cry so much. I decided to buy Novalac constipation and after using 1 or 2 days he started to get runny poo every 2 hours.
I believe every child is different but this was my experience with both products.
I have change the formula to A2 1 premium. With this formula my baby is really happy.