Novalac Diarrhoea

Novalac Diarrhoea

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Raman

RamanSydney

It does the job.

Both my kids had diarrhoea and using this formula 2,3 times stopped it. Apparently it only solves the problem as long as you use the formula and when you go back to normal formula, the diarrhea comes back. In other words doesn't cure the diarrhea and masks the problem as long as you use it which is good to prevent dehydration in your child.

Jess90

Jess90Ipswich

This was perfect!!

When my oldest DD was 9mo (now 22mo), she had a terrible bout of diarrhoea and the lady at the chemist was so kind and helpful when suggesting this product to me and to my surprise her diarrhoea cleared up the next day and after a bit of ointment for her rash, she was back to herself in no time.
The taste was very pleasant (banana flavour) and it worked so fast on my DD.
It was a bit expensive but I kinda expected it. After all it is a specialty formula.

kylies73

kylies73AU

rhythm2051
rhythm2051

Covermore are offering their customers a chance to win $1,000 to write a positive review
this means these aren't exactly genuine
you can trust them as an accurate reflection of people's experience

razzamartaz

razzamartazAU

I was lucky to have this on hand, my sister works for bayer so I can get Novalac products cheaper. When my son had diarrhoea I was quite concerned of him not getting any nutrients. When babies who are at such a young age really can't be given anything medically I found this product to be a relief, knowing that this was replacing his fluids and having the electrolytes in which people lose when having diarhoea was great, I found that after he had this he didn't have loose stools, To my knowledge there is nothing else out there in the market like this.
worked
hard to find

yummum73

yummum73

Bad

This product was recommended to me when my 8 month old daughter had diarrhoea. I had to go to about 3 chemists to obtain it and it is very expensive. It smells awful and looks as bad, and I had a very hard time getting my daughter to drink it. It had no effect on her diarrhoea and was not worth the effort.
Easy to prepare.
Looks and smells awful, hard to get (only available at certain chemists).